Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33670. (Read 26461922 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Look for the bear necessities!!
Woo... already at 139... might just sell a couple here and grab some more at 130

agreed
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
please dump more coins... i didn't get my fair share...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Woo... already at 139... might just sell a couple here and grab some more at 130
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
feel sick in stomach really, lol, I knew it won't go below 120, placed orders at 121 and 122 but too late with bloody gox lag. Missed the easiest few hundreds ever.

Should have placed that 125 order before I left...  Cry

I think you will get another chance.  We are still slipping

Definitely, but it was still 20$ per coin in 2 minutes trade and more money to buy when it goes down again.

don't beat yourself up about missed profits.  if we could read the future, we'd all be rich Smiley

Man, you need to place those on beforehand. I had a buy order at $121.5, then I have others at $101.5, $86, $71.5, $66.5, $52.5, $42 and finally $35

If we crash to those support points the order is already there Cheesy

And it's always easier to CANCEL and orther than to place one during the lag.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
There is supporrt above 130 and bleeding over. For those with fiats, Take a peak before it climbs more.
Activity: 398

mtgox handling this very well
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Well, some might not be impressed, but if this was part of a DDOS and Gox Experienced ONLY 3 minutes of Lag (As opposed to a full featured film as it was described before) then I'm impressed by Gox.
Ok, so it still has lag, and the attacks can still manipulate the market, but Lag is gone now and it held up.
hats off...
On top of that, I hope you guys made some money off it.
I certainly made a few hundred Smiley
mini-bull trap at $130?  or are we going back up?
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
feel sick in stomach really, lol, I knew it won't go below 120, placed orders at 121 and 122 but too late with bloody gox lag. Missed the easiest few hundreds ever.

Should have placed that 125 order before I left...  Cry

I think you will get another chance.  We are still slipping

Definitely, but it was still 20$ per coin in 2 minutes trade and more money to buy when it goes down again.

don't beat yourself up about missed profits.  if we could read the future, we'd all be rich Smiley

Yeah, I'll forget it tomorrow, I guess but odn't like myself being so bad in gox crashes followed by lags. It's second time I've missed to take best from it after very good sell timing before it. And what's worse I now don't have idea where to buy so I'll miss it again:)
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
This crash isn't over, I'm really curious to see where it ends.
Gox, please stay up!
Activity: 238
In Gord We Trust

Here, Here.

I know what you mean. I felt that exact same feeling two weeks ago. I was just getting interested after a long hiatus away from Bitcoin. I thought I was gonna vomit and almost sold around $50.. Now this stuff doesn't bother me at all. My guts feel like they are made out of cast iron now. Just gotta ride this bitch and it will go higher in time if you are patient.
Activity: 196
I'm not gonna buy at 120$ I don't think we are gonna see a buy up again.
Activity: 128
Oh, hello 127 again!

don't beat yourself up about missed profits.  if we could read the future, we'd all be rich Smiley
Activity: 434
I have buy orders all the way down from $70 to $30. But I think that anything below $50 is highly unlikely. We already had HUGE selloffs after the crash, there's no so many coins to dump left.

Sounds like a challenge!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Well now you know what $2M panicking looks like.

I would love some more $70 coins Cheesy

You should love them a lot when a price will be 30.

I have buy orders all the way down from $70 to $30. But I think that anything below $50 is highly unlikely. We already had HUGE selloffs after the crash, there's no so many coins to dump left.
Activity: 453
I expect we'll form a nice big wedge now between 140 and 120, lasting until tomorrow.
Activity: 644
https://primedao.eth.link/#/

Here, Here.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
this bear is just plain suicidal.

What about the bull ?  Grin

the bull is equally suicidal

i think thats the problem...
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com

Jump to: