Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33668. (Read 26461857 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
All I have to say is that I picked the wrong day to leave my Yubikey at home . . .  Sad

why not use google authenticator to login to mtgox with your android phone Smiley

yes, and start punching in those private keys.
You know you can enable both at the same time to use them redundantly right?
The only time that I need my Yubi is to withdraw from the account.

Where you do enable Google Auth on the Gox site?  I can't see it under Security Center...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I guess this is what all the Bears say to bulls. Roll Eyes

copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
All I have to say is that I picked the wrong day to leave my Yubikey at home . . .  Sad

why not use google authenticator to login to mtgox with your android phone Smiley

You know you can enable both at the same time to use them redundantly right?
The only time that I need my Yubi is to withdraw from the account.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Wtf ? I go to sleep and wake up to this ? I need to get an automated trading bot...

Anyway back to walls... no walls left standing after the storm, both the bid and ask sides have been levelled and look like nice slopes.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
IMO we need to break 150 and hold it or we are headed back down to 125 ... no idea which will happen  Tongue
If you twisted my arm I'd say another test of 125 is on the cards first
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
All I have to say is that I picked the wrong day to leave my Yubikey at home . . .  Sad
legendary
legendary
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
It's too brave to call this full recovery yet. Though we probably won't see it as low as it was earlier today-
Activity: 349
WTF is this? back at 145  Shocked

Nothing to see here... move along.... this is not the bear market you're looking for...
Activity: 406
Merit: 286
Neptune, Scalable Privacy
yes. Looks bullish again. The last price is huigher than the local maximum after the dump. Direction: up!

Don't trust TA too much though Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
please dump more coins... i didn't get my fair share...

that sucker with that buy did us adam, doesn't look like we'll have a chance to buy at those prices anymore today.

I know  Cry

I saw profit on the board early, and i didn't take it  Undecided

talk me about it, I was late some 10 seconds, just can't organize my timing when gox lags. Sold hour earlier at 149, had all ready for great stuff and missed it. Same when it failed to 50, bought only half available then.

yup... thats why i don't use gox, and i don't trade enough for low liquidity to bother me, so the smaller exchanges are just fine.

don't count us out just yet, the resistance at 140 might prove to be too much.

I was at btc-e for some time, left gox completely but it's too small exchange and it's very easily to manipulate by people with lot of coins.

I could buy much more at 50$ crash if I was at gox, I was at btc-e and those guys completely blocked people to buy cheap in that hour as soon as crash ended.

So I moved back to gox, I'll have moments like this but at least liquidity is big enough to sell and buy when I want it in times without lag.
Activity: 280
Two hours later, a full recovery.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
And there goes the $140 resistance...
legendary
Jump to: