Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33667. (Read 26461857 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
also blockchine.info wallets are getting hacked.
this should cause some intense feeling of panic for nubs.

some will make safe paper wallets

some will cash out.

I agree,bitcoin-centeral coins I think are being unloaded at the Gox.It is the only real place that has the market to absorb a lot of coins.

No, a few hundred coins were stolen, not a very big deal at all.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

some will cash out.

I agree,bitcoin-centeral coins I think are being unloaded at the Gox.It is the only real place that has the market to absorb a lot of coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Someone's droping coins like crazy, and this is not a sell-off from multiple people, this is a whale dropping coins systematically, he/she waits until it recovers a little, then drops, and so on...

The big boys know that if they let the price rise too fast, they could see 75% of their wealth disappear in a day again. So they make sure we lose 25% for a few hours every so often, helps temper the exuberance.

But the question is - how long can the Alliance (of rich BTC hoarders) hold out against the stampeding horde?

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
how long does it needs for mtgox to receive coins these days?
i think 1hour it take 1 hour for me when i redeem private keys

yep, they arrived somewhere at that point.

Now only AurumExchange to give me back my 150$ and it would be half decent day. Redeemed vouchx code with 150$ left on it as they didn't have enough funds, hopefully they'll be responsible and send the rest back. If they don't it would be better I slept it over  Shocked Cheesy  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
i think 1hour it take 1 hour for me when i redeem private keys
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
The line Must be drawn here This Far NO Father!

OK, so the bitcoin is not looking so hot today.
Today we broke this imaginary triangle, and then BAM 11 Million dollars worth of bitcoin were sold off in about 2 hours.
after that someone Pumped the price back up into the 140's, but sadly that did not last long and we are back in the 130's
now support at 130 is weak at best, the only thing that can save us from a free fall to 90$ is hope!  pray to wtv god you believe in that the bears are fresh out of coins.

in all likelihood 120 support will be obliterated and a free fall to 90 will become a reality!

But there is a glimmer of hope!

Fucking lol.

the 120$ still stands! when the market first try to test this wall, an overwhelming amount of buys stopped the fall and Pumped the price back in the 140's

I Call on all Bulls to join me in defence of this wall!
If you have no money, SELL YOUR F'n COINS to someone who does and JOIN ME at 120! time is running out!

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
ALL my coins are now safely stored in paper wallets and stored in 3 super-secret locations. My choice of location is so utterly radical nobody will ever find them! Muhahaha.

Just remember that after a few days the socks will smell badly so you have to move your wallets to another location.
Activity: 168
Bixcoin Superdouche
ALL my coins are now safely stored in paper wallets and stored in 3 super-secret locations. My choice of location is so utterly radical nobody will ever find them! Muhahaha.

Uranus?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
Someone's droping coins like crazy, and this is not a sell-off from multiple people, this is a whale dropping coins systematically, he/she waits until it recovers a little, then drops, and so on...

its not form 1 guy, its 10,000 BOTS!

Next week harder to make btc and plan to have batch 1 , 2 and 3 Avalons to make 1 btc a day by July/Aug 2013.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I mustn't be looking at the same data as you guys... how can you tell all this? All I see are buy and sell orders...  Wink
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

some will cash out.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

its not form 1 guy, its 10,000 BOTS!
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
Looks like we are being trolled again.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
All I have to say is that I picked the wrong day to leave my Yubikey at home . . .  Sad

why not use google authenticator to login to mtgox with your android phone Smiley

yes, and start punching in those private keys.
You know you can enable both at the same time to use them redundantly right?
The only time that I need my Yubi is to withdraw from the account.

Where you do enable Google Auth on the Gox site?  I can't see it under Security Center...

"Software Authenticator"

"Add New"
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
Jump to: