Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 359. (Read 26465016 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
- Thailand approves first spot Bitcoin ETF.

Great news - first they banned Bitcoin as a means of payment, but they don't mind trading through ETFs - is that called adaptation or?

When supply shock? Bears are about to get fucked, hard.

When I last looked at the liquidity data on CEXs, it said that they had about 1.8 million BTC - and regardless of the accuracy of the data, I think that the supply shock that has been talked about for years is not yet in sight.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
Activity: 103
Merit: 148
- Thailand approves first spot Bitcoin ETF.
- Australia’s first Bitcoin ETF launched today.
- US Bitcoin ETFs saw $105 million in inflows yesterday, the 15th straight day of inflows.
- The state of Wisconsin is investing in Bitcoin
- Hong Kong Bitcoin ETFs saw $32 million in inflows yesterday.

When supply shock? Bears are about to get fucked, hard.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
$70,000 still a tough nut to crack by the looks of it. We’ll smash through it soon though, I really don’t know why people are selling or shorting in this range. It’s like picking up pennies in front of a steaming locomotive.

I think this time next year we will all be a hell of a lot richer than we are now. It’s the start of the business end of this four year cycle. Don’t drink too much, don’t take too many drugs, cut down on the hookers. We all need to be of sound mind for 18 months now.

Those sellers are probably exchanges selling paper bitcoin to the inflows. It's how Binance keeps its own centralized shitcoin afloat I bet. For whatever reason many exchanges hate Bitcoin.

They use and abuse BTC.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
$70,000 still a tough nut to crack by the looks of it. We’ll smash through it soon though, I really don’t know why people are selling or shorting in this range. It’s like picking up pennies in front of a steaming locomotive.

I think this time next year we will all be a hell of a lot richer than we are now. It’s the start of the business end of this four year cycle. Don’t drink too much, don’t take too many drugs, cut down on the hookers. We all need to be of sound mind for 18 months now.

Those sellers are probably exchanges selling paper bitcoin to the inflows. It's how Binance keeps its own centralized shitcoin afloat I bet. For whatever reason many exchanges hate Bitcoin.

They don't literally hate BTC, they just think that a lot more money can be made from all those shitcoins that are listed on their platforms. In addition, they all have their own tokens that they try to push as something that brings profit, but in fact they sell one big nothing.

At the end of the day, that CEX you mentioned became one big spy platform anyway, because CZ had to pay for its freedom with something extra besides a bunch of money.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2050
Merit: 1184
Never selling

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Stop and up

Bitcoin still fighting for a breakout which will happend...today ore later this week i hope.

Today would be properly  to accompany the Bday
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557
Stop and up

Bitcoin still fighting for a breakout which will happend...today ore later this week i hope.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 2963
Man who stares at charts (and stars, too...)
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Jump to: