Pages:
Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 36. (Read 26413801 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Caught this image at local restaurant yesterday while doing a Hi Tea buffet. Buffets with all you can eat in some fixed price are destroying food at accelerated pace. People eat less while waste enormous food.     

In my family, we weren't allowed to leave the table until we finished all the food on our plate no matter how unpalatable it may have seemed.  This is why I learned to cook at a very early age.

HAH, Me too, when I was 13 I started cooking all the steaks and pork chops on the hibachi for myself and then everyone wanted me to do theirs.

My mother overcooked everything!
legendary

Must have sucked being a new country on the block when all the cool colors were gone.

Man all thats left is Brown and PINK, FUCK!

Cheesy
They've managed to incorporate those into the latest rendition of the LGBT2RS-LMNOP flag so they're also gone.

LOL
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Caught this image at local restaurant yesterday while doing a Hi Tea buffet. Buffets with all you can eat in some fixed price are destroying food at accelerated pace. People eat less while waste enormous food.     

In my family, we weren't allowed to leave the table until we finished all the food on our plate no matter how unpalatable it may have seemed.  This is why I learned to cook at a very early age.
legendary
The knock-out fase will be a joy to watch.

I thought I was doing well to know the colour schemes of the various European flags - apparently orientation matters as well.  Is there a trick to remembering this?  I failed.

Must have sucked being a new country on the block when all the cool colors were gone.

Cheesy
They've managed to incorporate those into the latest rendition of the LGBT2RS-LMNOP flag so they're also gone.
legendary

I thought I was doing well to know the colour schemes of the various European flags - apparently orientation matters as well.  Is there a trick to remembering this?  I failed.

legendary

I thought I was doing well to know the colour schemes of the various European flags - apparently orientation matters as well.  Is there a trick to remembering this?  I failed.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard
some little pumping until gox coins come out, then bears will attack 60k.  soma
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 882
Merit: 540

legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 33
Merit: 7

Spain
Germany
Portugal
France

Netherlands
Austria
England
Switzerland

Germany
France

Netherlands
England

Germany
England

Germany

Let's go

The knockout matches has been determined and the toughest game would be between France and Belgium where I believe France would advance.
Spain, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands, Turkiye, England and Italy would be the favorites in their respective competition but nothing can be said sure specially during knockouts.

France team will have a chance to win here as they have a very good qualification. We have to wait a long time to see the title winning scene. Here too Germany is performing strongly.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.

Spain
Germany
Portugal
France

Netherlands
Austria
England
Switzerland

Germany
France

Netherlands
England