Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 379. (Read 26465272 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038

Everyone who ever merited this account should think twice about what they are doing with their lives, and know I will never really respect you.

I mean I'll try, but it will be hard.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Surprised its not banned yet.

Banned from my screen? It is already.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.

Everyone who ever merited this account should think twice about what they are doing with their lives, and know I will never really respect you.

Dammit merited twice over time…. But good to let us know if it’s an unhealthy account
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Surprised its not banned yet.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

Activity: 22
Merit: 4
OCEAN establishes global hub in El Salvador

Bitcoin County El Salvador

the Bitcoin mining pool backed by Jack Dorsey and spearheaded by longtime Bitcoin Core developer Luke Dashjr, announced today that it has formed an entity in El Salvador, which will function as the company’s international hub of business development. OCEAN MINING S.A. de C.V will be headquartered in the capital city of San Salvador, and plans to use this hub to continue the advancement of decentralization of Bitcoin mining across the globe.

El Salvador has earned itself the esteemed title of “Bitcoin Country'' as a result of its decision to not only make Bitcoin legal tender in 2021 but also in remaining steadfast in their commitment to Bitcoin only. It is, in fact, in large part because of the Bitcoin Country brand that OCEAN, the only mining pool focused exclusively on Bitcoin, is interested in establishing a presence in the country so as to differentiate themselves from other more crypto focused mining pools.

Stacy Herbert of El Salvador’s Bitcoin Office welcomed the news by OCEAN, saying, “This decision by the OCEAN Mining team reaffirms that the Bitcoin-first culture we are building in El Salvador is providing the tools that entrepreneurs around the world need to thrive in a Bitcoin economy. We welcome OCEAN and all other companies working to advance Bitcoin adoption.”

https://newsdirect.com/news/ocean-establishes-global-hub-in-el-salvador-835244021
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
some alpacas caught H5N1    Sad

hope proudhons ok
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851
In order to dump coins one must have coins
According to my maths IBIT now has more corn than GBTC, 288k vs 287k. Appears that GBTC has removed "The world's largest Bitcoin ETF" claim from their site too.

Edit: see that it's been already covered
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
Albeit,  I shouldn't make fun of shit boxes. After all, my first car purchase was a Chevy Vega. (I was young and dumb and it's all I could afford)
What a pile of junk that was. When I totaled it, it was actually a blessing in disguise.

Usual first cars in a life are not the best either its a smart decision buying a cheap one for a first or just its a little to expensive bc your young... probably we all experienced a shitty car Smiley

haha yup totaled my 1st car within like 6 months or something. 1st cars are pretty much disposable learning tools.
@Vivek4real_
A few years back, it was unbelievable to think that $9 trillion BlackRock would hold $20 billion in #Bitcoin 

https://twitter.com/Vivek4real_/status/1795743244774723696
Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard
Let's talk about a tinfoil hypothesis.

What if Riot's $950M offer to Bitfarms has Blackrock behind it?
What if they want to slowly get 51% of the miners so they can fork btc in the future?
What could (user) nodes do to avoid that?
Could the community at large basically stop them as already happened with the Segwit wars?

everyone chooses which fork to accept and to use. If you're unsure which one will succeed financially keep both.

I see forking as a free market feature.

legendary
You aren't nearly bullish enough on Bitcoin

Yes the ETF hype has died down.
And as BTC stagnates at ~$70K, you might think you missed the boat.

legendary
Activity: 103
Merit: 148
You aren't nearly bullish enough on Bitcoin

Yes the ETF hype has died down.
And as BTC stagnates at ~$70K, you might think you missed the boat.

But there's one thing that almost everyone is missing about Bitcoin:

Bitcoin isn't just another risk asset.
It's uniquely suited to be a neutral reserve asset for corporations, nation states, and investment funds.

We're seeing early signs of this idea taking hold...

But we're still at the very beginning of the adoption phase.
The bulk of gains for Bitcoin still lie ahead.

What will one Bitcoin be worth when every corporation, nation state, and investment fund has adopted Bitcoin as a primary reserve asset?

Bitcoin is perpetually a single headline away from doubling in value overnight.

SOURCE (if you want more bullishness); https://x.com/stackhodler/status/1795745643933073419
Jump to: