Pages:
Author

Topic: Wall of fame / shame. Shit posts so bad that they are actually funny - page 53. (Read 59152 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
^ Just a quick thought here, if you have enough bitcoins will you spam for shitcoins? (rhetorical question)

What is "enough" bitcoins ? There are 21 million to collect and each one is unique.  Wink
I wouldn't spam - even if I had none.
It is against my principles.
The cryptosphere is filled with too much advertising white noise.

I do understand that it is actually funny to read post that are out of this world replies and the worst grammar construction. I understand also that this people had low educational background so this could be the reason for their funny posts. Yet, I should not laugh at them as a phrase in the poem on DESIDERATA states that even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story. Just take Bill Gates as an example. He did failed on his class and his classmate got high scores. And look to what happen now, Bill Gates was already listed as one of the rich people while his classmates were his employee.

So, this people could be an asset when it comes to investing in BITCOIN. Who knows that they hold huge number of bitcoins and just wanted to be part of the forum for cryptocurrency discussions though his/her English is not good.

Even the dull and ignorant have their story. But I don't have to listen to it and they don't have to post it on a public forum.  Everyone can have their opinion but if it is stupid then they will be ridiculed if they post it on a public forum. The aim of this thread is to have a lighthearted laugh at the comedy that happens on this forum.

I have no issues with people who contribute or attempt to contribute towards conversation with poor English. Misuse of word or mispronunciation can have dire consequences and funny results.  Like one of my clients with a strong accent who threatened "I will sue you" to a contractor that had defrauded him. The contractor understood "I'm going to shoot you". The consequent sequence of events was a comedy or errors and misunderstandings.

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
Perhaps the whole Merit thing has got out of hand ... better add a disclaimer on the forum about the possible side effects it can have on people:

The best way to earn merit is by not following the ways of trying to earn merit but rather work hard so that merit would be the one search for you. Obsession about merit can be lethal and can make you fall short of the forum rules
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
So, this people could be an asset when it comes to investing in BITCOIN. Who knows that they hold huge number of bitcoins and just wanted to be part of the forum for cryptocurrency discussions though his/her English is not good.

Bad English is not the subject of jokes here. Shitposting (often in bad English) is. The people quoted here ain't Bill Gates for sure.

Yeah in mine for example, the guy is telling me not to post there, twice, and then ends it with the sunglasses smiley. That's pretty funny no matter what your native language is. Maybe I just have an odd sense of humor.

legendary
  Grin

Thanks! I LOL'd.

A couple hours later CMC made a correction and now the coin is back down to #640, at a 95% loss  Undecided

Suddenly I no longer feel compelled to continue troll operations there, and a great emptiness.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
^ Just a quick thought here, if you have enough bitcoins will you spam for shitcoins? (rhetorical question)
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Bad English is not the subject of jokes here. Shitposting (often in bad English) is. The people quoted here ain't Bill Gates for sure.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21

I do understand that it is actually funny to read post that are out of this world replies and the worst grammar construction. I understand also that this people had low educational background so this could be the reason for their funny posts. Yet, I should not laugh at them as a phrase in the poem on DESIDERATA states that even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story. Just take Bill Gates as an example. He did failed on his class and his classmate got high scores. And look to what happen now, Bill Gates was already listed as one of the rich people while his classmates were his employee.

legendary
I've been "trolling" this coin called FREE Coin (which actually costs money believe it or not) because they managed to crack the top 40 on less than $2000 a day average volume. Its because it has a total supply of 10 TRILLION and its price fluctuates between 1 satoshi and 1 gwei.

People purchasing it for 1 gwei are hoping that they can profit by selling it to the people stupid enough to purchase it for 1 satoshi. However, nobody's selling shit because there's 600 BTC sell walls set up by the token creator. When I called out the "CEO" about why he insists on remaining anonymous and telling people this token was a scam, I got this gem of a rebuttal as thanks for my efforts:

Any suggestions for a good retort?

Grin
legendary
I've been "trolling" this coin called FREE Coin (which actually costs money believe it or not) because they managed to crack the top 40 on less than $2000 a day average volume. Its because it has a total supply of 10 TRILLION and its price fluctuates between 1 satoshi and 1 gwei.

People purchasing it for 1 gwei are hoping that they can profit by selling it to the people stupid enough to purchase it for 1 satoshi. However, nobody's selling shit because there's 600 BTC sell walls set up by the token creator. When I called out the "CEO" about why he insists on remaining anonymous and telling people this token was a scam, I got this gem of a rebuttal as thanks for my efforts:

Any suggestions for a good retort?
legendary
They say every day a star is born.

Lol, I am so tempted to ask him to make it his last.

Hey you beat me to it! I came here specifically to repost this comment.
Activity: 321
Merit: 20
Sleeping team is good. The token will fly high on the floor
legendary
legendary

This shitposter won't let punctuation get in the way of the sheer brilliance of this investment advice:

You have to do the right thing if you want to sell bitcoin and you won't get what you don't want and you want to buy or buy bitcoin you will definitely buy at a low price and you sell at a high price but if you have found the price is right for you and you don't hesitate or regret the same price as bitcoin because we don't know the price of bitcoin is up and down, the best is the right conclusion to sell your bitcoin by getting profit

You have to draw very precise conclusions if you want to sell your altcoin so you don't get the losses you don't want and in my opinion if you want to sell or buy altcoin then surely you will buy at a low price and you sell at a high price but if you think you have got a price that is suitable for you to sell and you do not hesitate or regret the prices that sometimes go up and down altcoin because we all do not know the price of altcoin ups and downs, the most important is the right conclusion to sell your altcoin by getting profit

I see there were two solid attempts at premature punctuation.  Grin When reading it out loud - it is where you stop to take a breath.

EDIT:

Just found this one:

Bitcointalk already have an existing coin which is the bitcoin it self, if you have not taken the time to read the brain behind bitcointalk forum well according to the information the forum was created by Santoshi Nakamoto him self and about the same time or period with the creation of bitcoin. Asking bitcointalk to created another coin of it own has no relevance instead we as a community will keep developing on the existing foundation which is bitcoin.

So close to Christmas...

legendary
There are no stable altcoins. When bitcoin fall down, all altcoins go with him, when grow up, too.

Not sure what this means. When Bitcoin grows up altcoins will run away with him and join the circus?

This shitposter won't let punctuation get in the way of the sheer brilliance of this investment advice:

You have to do the right thing if you want to sell bitcoin and you won't get what you don't want and you want to buy or buy bitcoin you will definitely buy at a low price and you sell at a high price but if you have found the price is right for you and you don't hesitate or regret the same price as bitcoin because we don't know the price of bitcoin is up and down, the best is the right conclusion to sell your bitcoin by getting profit

You have to draw very precise conclusions if you want to sell your altcoin so you don't get the losses you don't want and in my opinion if you want to sell or buy altcoin then surely you will buy at a low price and you sell at a high price but if you think you have got a price that is suitable for you to sell and you do not hesitate or regret the prices that sometimes go up and down altcoin because we all do not know the price of altcoin ups and downs, the most important is the right conclusion to sell your altcoin by getting profit
legendary
This weird son of a bitch found a way to (cheesily) get around the Newbie no-sig restriction:

Hold on a little bit more. You will never know what happen in the future.
|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝

No one really knows what will happen in the future. But I think that the trend will get better in the near future.

Its a habit he started as a noob and then continued on later even after he was a Jr Member. He never got a merit because, of course, all of his posts are shitposts, so he's now back down to Newbie.

As a final kick to the nuts, he just had 2 other accounts banned for plagiarism.

Activity: 37
Merit: 2
I know my English is not perfect but this... I guess google translate...

Well, a herd of homeless people from the discord? You are bred, and you grow stronger? Or the herd that is there for the coin for free populachali, just do not write that you bought them for 20k and 10k and 5k satoshi))))))

Google translate from Russian.

populachali = пoпyлaчaли

The translation converted it from Cyrillic to Latin alphabet but didn't translate.

Roughly translated as "crying".

I think he means herd that is there for the coin for free handouts. (Rain, tears, airdrop)  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
I know my English is not perfect but this... I guess google translate...

Well, a herd of homeless people from the discord? You are bred, and you grow stronger? Or the herd that is there for the coin for free populachali, just do not write that you bought them for 20k and 10k and 5k satoshi))))))
Activity: 448
Merit: 59
imagine me
Confirmed, the pope is one of the whales.
Very likely, I am sure that ethereum is the easiest coin to recover and bounce back, even though at the moment it looks stagnant but I am sure that the pope will move immediately and make ethereum great again.

Dear lord, save us all.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
From the same guy mentioned earlier, this can't be called even shitposting, it's way beyond that
~snip crap~
Unreal in all senses of the word.
I see we have ADAB to thank for paying him to post: does that make it Shariah Compliant Spam?
This is why badly run campaigns should be punished. If there's a campaign that is paying him for this sort of junk then they need to face repercussions. Without any they'll continue to do nothing other than pay people to post this rubbish day after day.
What stops you from going full-on Global Mod on him? If he's banned, he'll never regain 100 Merit and it's at least one account less again.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Perhaps we should just set the ability to wear a signature to Member level. I think it is fine if Jr can post images. I really don't see a meme problem on this board. In fact, compared to some of these posts, a meme would at least be more entertaining than many of these shit posts.
Pages:
Jump to: