Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet for begginers - page 2. (Read 698 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 12:43:39 PM
MEW is not very popular now, because it is often hacked! Look at mobile wallets, they are more protected than desktop ones!
I don't agree here. It is not true, Myetherwallet is hacked "often" as it is one of the most popular wallets, easy to use and user-friendly. If the wallet would be hacked often, the platform would be very less popular.

And I don't agree in your second point at all! I strongly recommend to avoid mobile wallets, they are one of the most insecure ones. The security measures possible using on phones, especially on android phones is actually still a big lack of security. Open, insecure wlan use, orting your phone and phish it is a every day problem. Don't use a wallet, you can access over your phone, it's not secure.

Look at mobile wallets, they are more protected than desktop ones!
Untrue! Desktop wallets are way more secure. Electrum for Bitcoin, Exodus for Altcoins, if you run a good security software and update it regularly this is still not the safest way, but safer than using mobile wallets. Best ist paper wallets you create offline.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 12:35:32 PM
for beginners there is no wallet, either you read something about it or you learn along the way, but I advise you to buy ledger nano s hardwallet, that is the most reliable wallet out there, at least for now, specially if you using windows, we will see what happens in the future.

It's not so tough to use wallets, when you will have more money, then a hard wallet is a must do, hackers can get your private key from your printer or from your computer.... you should know that that computer with the printer should be offline when making private keys, and if you use linux it's even safer than with windows..
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 12:23:24 PM
I am using mew or myetherwallet.com for ethereum and erc20 based tokens,blockchain.info wallet for my bitcoin,and most importantly a hardwallet for these solid coins that i have,do not use any app or web wallet because these wallet are the most risky wallet and prone to hackers thats why we should be more extra careful if we dont want to lose our investment.
Activity: 434
June 28, 2018, 10:02:29 AM
What kind of question is this? Of course you need a wallet that compatible on your token or coin because when you send your coin on the wallet that are didn't approve to the wallet you send, it is going to be trash.  When you accidentally send it on the wallet you send at, it is too hard to recover when it is not compatible.

There are too many wallets required so there are too many wallets are good when you say that you have a bitcoin only and you'll always claim bitcoin.
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 09:50:50 AM
In the crypto money world, you do not need a wallet for beginners. You can use your wallet after you have fully learned the market. Myeth wallet can be used. Blockhain is the most reliable purse. They can get free membership to these wallets.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
May 12, 2018, 11:51:44 AM
Which wallet would you say is the easiest to use ?

You must use coinbase for bitcoin wallet and myetherwallet for ethereum wallet. That two wallet is very essential to use even in beginners so no worries on using that. I'm also using waveswallet.io, it's a great platform and there's an exchange where you can trade eth to btc so i'm using it sometimes.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
May 12, 2018, 11:48:49 AM
MyEtherWallet is one of the easiest wallets to use, as well as it will suit you for many purposes. It is used by both beginners and experienced people,
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 11:46:32 AM
Wallet for beginners in my opinion is MEW, because this wallet is very easy to use.
Activity: 1344
May 12, 2018, 11:37:27 AM
MEW is not very popular now, because it is often hacked! Look at mobile wallets, they are more protected than desktop ones!
copper member
Activity: 462
May 12, 2018, 11:36:28 AM
They are honestly all fairly easy to use.

Using wallets doesn't have that high of a learning curve.
You have an address, you have your keys, and you use them to move money around.
For beginners, I guess mostly they want one that has a nice looking interface.
If that is the case, I would recommend Exodus wallet.
It is a desktop wallet that has a really good looking interface and can hold a wide variety of coins.

But, desktop wallets and web based wallets are pretty insecure.
I would just get a hardware wallet like a Ledger or just do paper wallets.

If you don't know what these are or how to do them, there are hundreds of easy, How To guides on the internet.
Just google, "How to make a paper wallet for cyrpto" or something like that.
Well, it's true we can also ask for help on google for this problem, if I suggest the wallet for beginner is myetherwallet, because now myetherwallet can be used as a storage of coin assets, but if you are more
secure you can use an external wallet because this is trusted.
Activity: 203
May 12, 2018, 11:34:29 AM
Because most of the ICo and bounty campaigns requires erc20 wallet, the best wallet for all not just for beginners but for all crypto holder is myetherwallet because beside that it is easy to use it is also safe and secured to use.
Activity: 136
May 12, 2018, 11:30:17 AM
As when I was a beginner and since now that I`ve almost a year in crypto world I have been using the Myetherwallet as it the easy and most trusted wallet by all.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
May 12, 2018, 11:28:37 AM
They are honestly all fairly easy to use.

Using wallets doesn't have that high of a learning curve.
You have an address, you have your keys, and you use them to move money around.
For beginners, I guess mostly they want one that has a nice looking interface.
If that is the case, I would recommend Exodus wallet.
It is a desktop wallet that has a really good looking interface and can hold a wide variety of coins.

But, desktop wallets and web based wallets are pretty insecure.
I would just get a hardware wallet like a Ledger or just do paper wallets.

If you don't know what these are or how to do them, there are hundreds of easy, How To guides on the internet.
Just google, "How to make a paper wallet for cyrpto" or something like that.
Activity: 154
May 12, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

many people will think myetherwallet is the easiest wallet to use. i think the same too myetherwallet is suit for beginners, but you must be careful using it. some peoples create fake site of myetherwallet.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 12, 2018, 11:26:06 AM
No wallet for beginner and pro player, All wallet is same, I recommended to you to using imtoken or Myetherwallet, Its the best eth wallet with best protect and minimum fee for transaction

Most accurate answer in this thread. There are no wallets for beginners or professionals. It`s better
to be protected from beginning, people should learn from other people`s mistakes and choose wallets
with best protection.
   I use Myetherwallet for token`s, for Bitcoin I bought myself Ledger wallet. For all the coin`s that have
official wallet on their site I recommend using that wallet. I want to feel myself protected, when ever I can
I use hardware wallets.

Activity: 616
May 12, 2018, 11:14:03 AM
For beginners, it is best to use hardware wallets at once, because there is very little risk of losing anything in any case and hardware wallets are now the limit of security. Therefore, it is better to start right from this point of view.
Activity: 531
May 12, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

Well I recommend MyEtherWallet for beginners. It is a wallet for Ethereum and ERC20 tokens which is easier to use and more secured.
Activity: 406
May 12, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
There are different wallets that needed on the bounties that you join. It depends on the projects that they required. For token that suitable for an erc20 I will recommend myetherwallets to put tokens. For bitcoins the best and most popular on my county was coined. pH. Remember that you should keep all the important things like private keys, wallet address in a safe place together with others back up.
Activity: 8
May 12, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
No wallet for beginner and pro player, All wallet is same, I recommended to you to using imtoken or Myetherwallet, Its the best eth wallet with best protect and minimum fee for transaction
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
May 12, 2018, 07:15:06 AM
Myetherwallet still the easiest wallet for using,  but i dont think this wallet sercue enough to keep large amount of value tokens. Eidoo is better wallet and they have good sercue system, but a little hard to use.
for the first timer mew that had been used for comfortable and convenient with and easiest one to make all the good things to be better and you can manage all your tokens just make sure you make secure for.
Pages:
Jump to: