Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet for begginers - page 3. (Read 698 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 9
May 12, 2018, 06:56:08 AM
MyEtherWallet is just this I can and easy to use but do not keep the balance too much because this is not a bank that can store our assets safely.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 06:36:31 AM
I mean learning great for here and It is much more convenient and safe than other solutions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
May 12, 2018, 06:33:09 AM
Myetherwallet still the easiest wallet for using,  but i dont think this wallet sercue enough to keep large amount of value tokens. Eidoo is better wallet and they have good sercue system, but a little hard to use.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
May 12, 2018, 06:31:04 AM
The best option is to use the Metamask extension.
It is much more convenient and safer than other solutions.
Similarly, when making a transaction, Metamask automatically sets the optimal gas price.
https://metamask.io/
Activity: 519
May 12, 2018, 06:27:55 AM
Which wallet would you say is the easiest to use ?

if you are a bounty hunter, you can use MyEtherwallet, One if the best and safest wallet in crypto.

Actually there are many ERC20 wallets available on the internet and phone Apps on IOS and Android but my most preferred third-party application is only Eidoo as it is close to MEW features. But the only disadvantage is you can have the copy of your private key and instead of recovery key of your account.
personally, I never trust on any third-party wallets and we can't trust on our crypto assets on third-party companies and will probably will face serious issues in the future.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 12, 2018, 06:25:40 AM
For this type of question and thread, you can go ask in Beginners & Help.

You can also read threads there as there's an identical one who's also asking with the same thing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 06:24:42 AM
 MyEtherWallet good wallets for beginners there is simple and clear, only one disadvantage is that it is often broken and you can lose all your tokens
Activity: 519
May 12, 2018, 06:22:43 AM

Every altcoin platform has it's own wallet but ERC20 smart contract altcoins have very popular wallet which is called MyEtherWallet and it's only my wallet since before I received my first ERC20 token last year on 4th quarter.
MyEtherWallet is very easy to use as long as you are responsible enough on keeping your private key, MEW is more safe, secure and reliable.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
May 07, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

if you are a bounty hunter, you can use MyEtherwallet, One if the best and safest wallet in crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
May 07, 2018, 06:40:23 AM
Just to point out here, everyone should be very careful when clicking on the links posted in various places. There are a lot of phishing sites that will steal your private keys and all your funds from your accounts. The safest way to access MyEtherWallet is via saved bookmark and using MetaMask extension.
Be careful and stay safe!
Activity: 74
May 07, 2018, 04:26:23 AM
https://www.myetherwallet.com
this in my opinion the most simple and convenient web wallet. It's used by all my friends and myself. I think for beginners it at the time
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
May 07, 2018, 04:22:44 AM
If you are asking about easy wallet for newbies then I would suggest Myetherwallet for ERC20 Based tokens And Coinbase for Bitcoin. These are very easy to use but those are not enough secure. You should use metamask with myetherwallet for better security and You need to use blockchain wallet for bitcoin or secure coinbase wallet. Good Luck.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
May 07, 2018, 04:14:38 AM
It probably depends on which coins you are going to want to store and use. If you are buying Bitcoin then I like Exodus it is simple to use and doesn't require you to download the blockchain. If it is ERC-20 coins then MyEtherWallet just make sure you take care and precautions with security.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
May 07, 2018, 03:46:26 AM
The wallet cryptocurtency is very much, easy and whether it depends on you can understand the wallet feature. When I was newbie I use local exchange to store some of my coin, as it is very easy and supported with the language we use daily. Then I tried to trade and I created a bittrex account, bittrex is equally easy to use. But to keep some tokens I still use myetherwallet until now.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 03:45:41 AM
I recommend MEW to you, especially if you participate in Bounty. I am using MEW from the beginning, it is the most widely used in ICO and very easy to use.
Activity: 147
May 07, 2018, 03:37:20 AM
In my opinion, Myetherwallet is the best to use. I highly recommend it. His ERC20 special wallet. And there are lots of coins in the market that have their own wallets, that's why you should know which wallet the new coins support. And also, the safest wallet for crypto funding. Easy to make, why is this a good wallet? After you create a wallet with a private key, no database will remain on the site or server. So that means only you have this key.

Activity: 210
May 07, 2018, 03:25:04 AM
As regards wallets for beginners , I would recommend myetherwallet or Imtoken for etherum wallet.

I would recommend blockchain.info for bitcoin wallet(note that these are web based wallets.

For safety, I would suggest you get a hardware wallet like ether trezor or ledger nano
Activity: 350
May 07, 2018, 03:21:39 AM
If you want to create wallet for Ethereum, I suggest you make one in MyEtherWallet. It is the easiest site to create Ethereum wallet.
Activity: 248
May 07, 2018, 03:18:29 AM
Surprising how many people are recommending Myetherwallet after the breach. If you do end up using MEW make sure to install cryptonite as an anti-phishing tool!! Don't be another statistic.

It seems strange to me. After the last hacking of myetherwallet, I'm afraid to interact with this wallet without additional guarantees. There is information about the new mycrypto.com. There is a desktop version. It was developed by analogy of the purse of the ethereum, the only difference is that no one has hacked it yet. Also, as they say, all the developers of myetherwallet have now left it and switched to mycrypto.com. In general, I already use it, and I'm not so worried about my means.
Activity: 133
May 07, 2018, 03:09:57 AM
MyEtherwallet(MEW) is best for Etherium and Eth based tokesn(ERC20 tokens.)

I recommend  blockchain.info and coinbase for Bitcoins. Hardware wallet is the most safest wallet.
for a  beginner bellow wallets, I recommend.

NEO and NEO based token: NEON wallet.
ETH and ERC20: MEW
Bitcoin: coinbase or blochain.info
Pages:
Jump to: