Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet that you trust? - page 2. (Read 26232 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 281
April 15, 2019, 12:58:26 AM
Which wallet do you consider for ERC-20 tokens and how safe is it?

MyEtherWallet (MEW) is a pretty safe Ethereum wallet, and it's even safer with a hardware wallet. However, with MEW you have to be careful with phishing, because that's the preferred way for hackers to steal funds with it.

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
April 15, 2019, 12:54:59 AM
MEW is the best for me, from the first time being a bounty hunter and until now, there are no problems and always smooth with all the bounty activities that I do. to make transactions and receive is also very easy, so I think MEW is still the best.

MEW is the most easy ETH wallet to use, even a beginners in crypto will be able to use it.
Although the security of myetherwallet is so so, you can combine myetherwallet with metamask to secure it.
import your myetherwallet to metamask, so you won't need to use private key again to send eth or tokens.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
April 14, 2019, 10:47:35 PM
Until now, I still believe and use myetherwallet, because it's very easy to use, including to enter new tokens. While maintaining my account well and avoiding it from phishing, I think I am still safe to use it
Yes myetherwallet still recommended for me and i never had a problem in this wallet so far. Also easy to use and easy to login too. I know there are many phising sites myetherwallet, so we need to careful before inputing your wallet information. Check is the site really myetherwallet site or a phising site.

MEW is the first erc20 wallet that I use and I already enjoy using it. That is why till now I still keep some of my tokens in it. It is considered secure from my own perspective since I never have a big issues with it.

This means that we can still rely on myetherwallet until now, provided we don't logonly log on any internet network and pay attention to the exact address of the site and don't arbitrarily click on obscure links
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
April 13, 2019, 05:57:45 PM
I have been using MEW for almost 2 years and I never had a problem on my ERC-20 tokens because the security is very tight since I stored my privatekey safely but recently I try using Metamask which is an upgrade version of MEW wallet and also secured.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 13, 2019, 05:51:39 PM
I trust IMtoken, it has been my wallet for ethereum(ERC-20)  compatible tokens from day one. It is such a very simple and secured wallet to use. All you need to do is to secure your private key, to avoid a third getting access to it.  For bitcoin, I use luno which also very secured.
As for me I've been using imtoken and I've found it very much useful ever since I've been using it,  it's more secure and convenient to use than some Erc 20 wallets such as myetherwallet mew, imtoken is good in as much as you did not share your log in details
Activity: 100
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 13, 2019, 03:11:30 PM
I'm using Myetherwallet for Erc20 tokens. It’s very secure wallet and you need to write down your private key on a safe place. Cause without it you Can't access in your wallet.
Activity: 196
April 13, 2019, 02:58:00 PM
Since I don't have very high amounts, I prefer to keep my coins on myetherwallet. Of course, I would like to buy a hardware wallet, but so far there is no need
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 13, 2019, 02:04:02 PM
At the moment, for me, the mew wallet is great for almost all my needs , but of course I have heard a lot of reviews about the new binance wallet
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
April 13, 2019, 01:54:32 PM
I trust the hardware wallet more. Because I think that they protect my money more. Yes, it is a bit more expensive but more protection.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
April 13, 2019, 01:52:34 PM
Earler I trusted ledger nano S wallet and without doubts - it is safest way store crypto. But I found that Metamask extension is also safe and have one big plus - it is free to use. Ledger I bought at 80 euro.
Activity: 294
April 13, 2019, 01:15:20 PM
MEW wallet is the most safe and trusted crypto wallet that I know. During the last several years, I am using only this crypto wallet to store my erc-20 tokens and have never experienced any problems by using it.
Activity: 251
April 13, 2019, 11:27:31 AM
Digital wallet is trust worthy.  But i trust imtoken i have been using it for 2 years and i got no issues with it. You can also download a trust wallet, it's secured and when sending a transaction it calculated the gas fee and at a very reasonable price. 
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 13, 2019, 11:13:25 AM
Depending on the device you are using
If you use a PC I suggest you use MyEtherWallet or Maetamask, but if you use a cellphone you can use imToken 2.0

For Android smartphones, there are so many alternative wallets but I never want to risk my security with free wallets on google play market. For desktop apps, the chance of getting hacked is so low compared to android wallets or web wallets.
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
April 13, 2019, 11:08:28 AM

For me, i choose Trust wallet and MetaMask im comfortable to use it because they both full of security. Smiley
Activity: 182
April 13, 2019, 10:43:50 AM
I would say all wallet should not believe. Some good wallet can be believed effortlessly. I consider Myetherwallet for ERC-20 tokens and it's very safe. I would say Myetherwallet is the best wallet for ERC-20 tokens. Most people use the Myetherwallet to keep a token. I would say this wallet's security system is very good and improved. You can safely use this wallet. There is no risk in this. Using Myetherwallet is also very easy to use. Anyone can use it.

Thank you
Activity: 2044
Merit: 565
April 12, 2019, 09:04:47 PM
Depending on the device you are using
If you use a PC I suggest you use MyEtherWallet or Maetamask, but if you use a cellphone you can use imToken 2.0
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 12, 2019, 08:33:53 PM
MEW is the best for me, from the first time being a bounty hunter and until now, there are no problems and always smooth with all the bounty activities that I do. to make transactions and receive is also very easy, so I think MEW is still the best.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
April 12, 2019, 07:41:40 PM
I fully trust in Blue wallet as it is secured and you need only the 12 words to open your  Blue wallet anywhere in the world from any computer. It cannot be phished and it has  SDK built in.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
April 12, 2019, 03:28:04 PM
I trust IMtoken, it has been my wallet for ethereum(ERC-20)  compatible tokens from day one. It is such a very simple and secured wallet to use. All you need to do is to secure your private key, to avoid a third getting access to it.  For bitcoin, I use luno which also very secured.
Activity: 171
April 12, 2019, 03:24:52 PM
MyEtherWallet and MetaMask I trust these wallets 100%. They are very easy to use and are suitable for storing any ERC-20 based tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: