Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet that you trust? - page 4. (Read 26232 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 11, 2019, 06:55:44 AM
For all erc20 tokens, for me Enjin Wallet takes the lead, the most secured mobile cryptocurrency wallet in the world that can store btc, eth lte and all alts because you can add custom tokens to it, Enjin Wallet also support ERC721 and ERC1155 tokens as well, you can also exchange your tokens inside the Enjin Wallet, the wallet is very easy and efficient to use, i will recommend for any who wants to try it out.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 11, 2019, 06:45:08 AM
in my opinion the ERC20 wallet for storing Altcoin and tokens for me is also very safe and also good for me to use until now, because for me it's also easy to use in everything.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 11, 2019, 06:39:42 AM
A cryptocurrency wallet is a safe digital wallet used for storing, sending, and receiving digital currency like Bitcoin. In order to use any of the cryptocurrencies, you will need to use a cryptocurrency wallet. Cryptocurrency itself is not “stored” in a wallet actually. Instead, a private key (secure code known to you and your wallet) is stored that shows ownership of a public key (a digital code connected to a specific amount of currency). Therefore, your wallet stores your private and public keys, allows you to receive and send coins, and also acts as a personal ledger.

More and more cryptocurrencies are evolving with a specific set of uses, and so are the wallets, but there are wallets which can store multiple cryptocurrencies, also. It is good to keep the crypto in a wallet rather than the exchange. Keeping in the crypto wallet is more secure than keeping it in on the exchange.

There are different types of crypto wallets like Hardware, Online, Paper, Desktop, Mobile, etc. Users can choose the one that is convenient for them to store cryptos.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
April 11, 2019, 04:40:37 AM
Definitely now there are very few secure wallets for storing our s among the safest I can only select mew since this is already a proven wallet, also if you fear for your investments you can keep them on the exchange.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 11, 2019, 04:13:14 AM
ERC-20 is very safe and so far I really believe in this wallet. My coins are very safe and don't decrease when I store them in the ERC-20 wallet. And to prevent our wallet from being broken, of course we must be able to maintain the wallet's private key properly. You must save it in a place that is not connected to the internet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
April 11, 2019, 04:11:25 AM
There are a few nice multi-wallets that offer a huge token selection, neverthelesss, for me the best option for ETH and related tokens is MEW... old and reliable, and of course, you have your own private key...
The key is to have your private key, backing it up safely (prefereably several copies and not on your desktop) and keep your private key only to yourself
Of course care need to be taken while using MEW (checking the url, etc)
keep your computers clean, do not share private keys, be carefull where you go to access your wallet and you'll be fine
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
April 11, 2019, 03:56:45 AM
Metamask has different advantages over other wallets we use for tokens.But different people have different views on this.As per psychological points of view I had been keeping funds distributed in many wallets and yes of course back in time 6-7 years until 2017 I had used coinbase and didn't face a single problem.In between I also used xapo wallet for some time that was good,but don't know about its latest feature or update.But hardware wallets are far more better than anything your funds are totally safe.Ledger NanoS and of course Trezor are highly rated good for use.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
April 11, 2019, 03:47:31 AM
Even after the complains of coinomi pc wallets having some kind of backlogged that steal keys I'm still addicted to the wallet but I use the mobile version only ,I think its the best wallet for mobile users
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 11, 2019, 03:35:26 AM
MEW is already understandable, because I’m talking about the fact that today it’s not so convenient for us to use a large number of individual wallets. I think we need something multiblockchain.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
April 11, 2019, 03:29:28 AM
I recommend you to use Metamask, because Metamask has great technologies with very comfortable design, so I advise you to use Metamask for your ERC-20 tokens, or you can also use Myetherwallet, through Myetherwallet it is also very convenient to control all your cryptocurrency assets.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
April 11, 2019, 03:19:35 AM
Nano Ledger (Hardware wallet) of course no doubt

Despite i do use priv key of JSON and access with myetherwallet
I still feel safe with Hardware wallet because it can only be physically hack with the physical access of it
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
April 11, 2019, 03:17:46 AM
If you prefer ether tokens, then this is undoubtedly a Myetherwallet wallet, for storing other tokens and coins you either install an individual wallet for each coin or a hardware wallet such as Ledger or Trezor, it is safe and convenient.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
April 11, 2019, 01:43:56 AM
Which wallet do you consider for ERC-20 tokens and how safe is it?
To store I am like to using Myetherwallet (MEW). I like it because it's easy to use and comfortable, although there are some wallets with ERC20 and some new features and conveniences but don't know why I prefer to use MEW compared to others, and how to safe depends on how you store your keys in a meeting, so far I've never lost a coin in MEW because of hacking.
Activity: 658
April 11, 2019, 12:59:10 AM
The wallet that will be considered is where one day there will be a feeling of being filled again to reassemble how the results have always been part of the success we have felt during the ERC-20 tokens
Activity: 560
April 11, 2019, 12:58:22 AM
I dont think that most of the wallets are trusted so dont just make a fact that every single wallet is safe. Even electrum can be hacked.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
April 11, 2019, 12:55:09 AM
I use a purse MEW. I like its simple design and the ability to create many wallets, which is very convenient. True, my  two MEW wallets already cracked , but these are working wallets with which I  fraded at the exchange. But I’m storing the main tokens and ether on my MEW wallet on a flash drive.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
April 11, 2019, 12:53:14 AM
Until now, I still believe and use myetherwallet, because it's very easy to use, including to enter new tokens. While maintaining my account well and avoiding it from phishing, I think I am still safe to use it
Yes myetherwallet still recommended for me and i never had a problem in this wallet so far. Also easy to use and easy to login too. I know there are many phising sites myetherwallet, so we need to careful before inputing your wallet information. Check is the site really myetherwallet site or a phising site.

MEW is the first erc20 wallet that I use and I already enjoy using it. That is why till now I still keep some of my tokens in it. It is considered secure from my own perspective since I never have a big issues with it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
April 11, 2019, 12:47:13 AM
The Ledger Nano S. It's the safest way to keep my ERC-20 tokens in my opinion. Unlike holding the your private key which is common if you created an account in myether, Ledger Nano S will keep it for you thus there's no way to hack it unless it was stolen for your including your pin for that.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
April 11, 2019, 12:37:20 AM

I prefer mycrypto desktop version of its wallet, it's safer than an online wallet, I never trust any erc20 online wallet, because the to many hacking incidents that happen MEW is also good but you need a metacert to make sure that you are landing in the right Myetherwallet domain.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
April 11, 2019, 12:07:58 AM
For bitcoins , i trust coinb.in. For altcoins along with bitcoins i may chose Arax as lately i have seen they have improved a lot they are integrating major coins to the single wallet.The team and support is responsive with plenty of experience in the current technology.
Before i used enjin wallet but now i have switched to arax wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: