Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet that you trust? - page 3. (Read 26232 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
April 12, 2019, 03:00:12 PM
I trust metamask and myetherwallet, from mobile apps I like trust from binance, by the way, they have entered into a partnership with celler ecosystems.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
April 12, 2019, 02:39:14 PM
I use several wallets, but the main ones are blockchain and myetherwallet. You need to use multiple wallets to reduce the risk of losing them
  If we talk about wallet then I also trust one and only blockchain because for me it is the best wallet which has good potential to save our coin for long term as much as we want, it has safe features and I have never seen anyone complaining about it, blockchain gives us safe private key that we will have to keep safe and don’t share with anyone.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
April 12, 2019, 08:11:27 AM
I prefer myetherwallet and metamask for its portability, but both of them have awesome security so you can expect it couldn't be hacked except you get phished or scammed.
Activity: 406
April 12, 2019, 08:07:12 AM
I use MyEtherWallet, it's easy to use and it's safe if you put your private key to a secured place, and i think most of the people here uses MyEtherWallet.
This wallet is good for ERC-20 tokens , but as for other coins it is not suitable , I think now a very strong wallet that came out recently from the exchange binance , trust wallet it is very well protected !
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
April 12, 2019, 08:00:37 AM
For Erc20 tokens, I am more comfortable with imtoken, aside the fact that it is easy to use, I have hardly had any challenge with it, as long as I have my private key and my mnemonic phrase. I will always recommend  imtoken for ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
April 12, 2019, 07:36:09 AM
for different purposes I use MEW and metamask.
Enough perfect wallets for ERC20, I really like them.
I tried the rest, incl. some more general, I did not particularly like
Activity: 672
April 12, 2019, 07:23:03 AM
I doubt any of the wallet is safe proof. All wallets are vulnerable to some degree but for safety and to avoid the wallet being compromised but hackers one has to employ diligence and apply some safety measures. I think for safety password must be kept as secret as possible
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 12, 2019, 07:14:07 AM
Mew is the best wallet for me! I've using it since 2017 the first and ever wallet ive ever use for erc20. The platform's integrity is important so this is what I recommend as long as it's always safe to put the private key in the safe place. For your safety always double check the url
https://www.myetherwallet.com/
https://metamask.io/
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
April 12, 2019, 06:28:41 AM
No other than myetherwallet, i have been in crypto years ago and as of now i never got problem using mew. Even I stored big amount of erc20 there was no inside job and hacking event happened. So now, I really believe in this platform. You can guarranteed your safety while earning money. You dont need to think, about things might happen when youre gone.
Activity: 1008
April 12, 2019, 06:08:06 AM
The wallet that I still have until now is still MEW for Ethereum coins, but for multi coins I still use multiple multi-coin wallets, wallets for multi coins that I use like Coinomi Wallet and Atom Wallet, maybe there are still many other wallets available in the world but I still use the coin wallet
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
April 11, 2019, 10:07:20 AM
you can use myetherwallet with private keys and keystore, and if you have enough money you can buy ledger nano which is guaranteed safe, if you don't share private keys
Proper storage of private keys is the most important condition for every enthusiast in this market. be very careful
Activity: 364
April 11, 2019, 10:01:03 AM
you can use myetherwallet with private keys and keystore, and if you have enough money you can buy ledger nano which is guaranteed safe, if you don't share private keys
Activity: 588
April 11, 2019, 09:50:14 AM
..i've been in crypto for almost two years and i am using imtoken wallet..eversince I used it i don't encountered any problem with regards to my crypto coins holding,so I think imtoken is safe just like MEW..
Activity: 196
April 11, 2019, 08:53:45 AM
I use several wallets, but the main ones are blockchain and myetherwallet. You need to use multiple wallets to reduce the risk of losing them
Activity: 600
April 11, 2019, 08:16:13 AM
I myself also use the ETH ERC20 wallet. for me it was also very safe for years to use ethereum wallets,
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
April 11, 2019, 08:12:08 AM
i believe in hardware wallets. i have been using it all the time. it makes me feel at ease. Some people question that it has a back door. but i don't think hardware manufacturers will do this. its directivity is too strong.
copper member
Activity: 995
April 11, 2019, 08:05:40 AM
Currently the ethereum platform has grown so that it is now very good if we use a wallet, and I am currently using a platform to store some of the assets that I have, but so far more ERC20 wallet applications are very safe, please search Google, of course there are many choices in there, but for my advice it's better to use an Ethereum wallet that is enough.

I know not everyone likes Mew because you can't keep your bitcoins in it. Well, that I shield this wallet for every day. For hunting, for transactions. A bitcoin wallet as a savings account in a bank.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 11, 2019, 07:41:16 AM
Currently the ethereum platform has grown so that it is now very good if we use a wallet, and I am currently using a platform to store some of the assets that I have, but so far more ERC20 wallet applications are very safe, please search Google, of course there are many choices in there, but for my advice it's better to use an Ethereum wallet that is enough.
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
April 11, 2019, 07:34:20 AM
I use an eidoo and imtoken wallet I think it's quite safe but I prefer to use an eidoo wallet because it's easier I think Eidoo has many functions and can also store bitcoin, maybe all wallets that use private keys are certainly safe and depends on how you store it.
Activity: 550
April 11, 2019, 07:08:24 AM
I use MyEtherWallet, it's easy to use and it's safe if you put your private key to a secured place, and i think most of the people here uses MyEtherWallet.
Pages:
Jump to: