Pages:
Author

Topic: War on cryptocurrency! - page 14. (Read 4228 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 01:03:26 AM
Haters gonna hate right! They are scared of the power and potential crypto brings. Also they are worried about possible undermining of the central banks and business practices. Instead governements should be looking at the potential of crypto and embracing it before the youth grow up. The citizens of the future will expect crypto to be a part of everyday life I bellieve.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
June 28, 2018, 01:00:43 AM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?
Some of Government they not know what benefits have cryptocurrencies, and i think many of them have share in business like banks etc. Maybe they need tax in bitcoin every transaction made. Hopefully government make study in cryptocurrency to know what cryptocurrency can do in the future.
Activity: 219
Merit: 14
June 28, 2018, 12:34:29 AM
This is already real, it's a war
It's a war of banks, authorities and big states,however
There are many people who do not accept the idea of digital currencies
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 12:27:17 AM
because the government is afraid if investors turn to crypto and withdraw all the money that has been invested solely for investment in crypto. the government is also afraid that if the residents are more confident of saving their money in the blockchain system using digital wallets so that the local bank will lose most of its customers.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 12:25:26 AM
Maybe the government of other countries want put tax on cryptocurrencies.

Taxing is theft and decentralized space will not be able to get traced by governments. In centralized systems there is audit groups which consistently checks the balance sheet of companies. Governments will not be able to locate and trace transactions because of its nature.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 11:57:34 PM
Maybe the government of other countries want put tax on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 07:27:28 PM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?

I think there are several reasons to respond to it. may be because the Government does not understand Bitcoin which can also be used by someone who wants to earn income and maybe because the government wants to control bitcoin. may also be because all government-related instasi, such as banking feel disturbed by the existence of cryptocurrency. indeed I think Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will disrupt banking as we know it. This makes them want to hold and fight Bitcoin. The government also wants to make sure they get tax from every activity or transaction of cryptocurrency users. but they find it hard to get it.
Activity: 574
June 27, 2018, 06:49:48 PM
If by war you mean that they are opposing crypto, that is obvious. Crypto makes them and banks weaker and this is something they do not want to happen.

Actually buddy, it's a common sense to think that way. On my own understanding, it is something that their government didn't legalized bitcoin or any crypto currency that their people will use it. As we all know here in community we try to make things legal even on our particular place is not. As I live in asian country, our government legalized crypto currency which was supported by our government and our banks. Also, it will depends on each country's perception of crypto currency which it will be affected their economy or not.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 12:22:10 PM
Why is that?

War on cryyptocurrency is just the same as war on drugs, they will never kill cryptocurrency because people will be still using it even in the other countries, it was not illegal because it helps people to earn more income monthly.
I disagree it is not the same, the war on drugs from a point of view makes sense, since drugs if abused can cause a lot of damage to a person and to the whole country as well if a significant amount of the population abuses them, cryptocurrencies are not addictive or bad for you, this is more similar to the war against file sharing waged by the entertainment industry.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
June 25, 2018, 09:29:00 PM
Why is that?

From what i understand, its a war about currency exchange value and they want make a bigger export value. Like china currency, china always peg their currency againts dollar lower and hoping their goods price will more cheaper and increasing their export
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
June 25, 2018, 06:05:36 PM
Why is that?
Quite simply, because they are ignorant and are resistant to change. Also the ground that the governments and banks lay on is being threatened more and more everyday, and thus they must take drastic measures to protect it. Notice though that this type of "war on crypto" doesn't happen in affulent and progressive countries. I wonder why that is? Roll Eyes
To call governments ignorant will be to lie to ourselves, governments are trying to ban or regulate cryptocurrencies because they understand very clearly what it is at stake here, their own survival, a government cannot survive without the taxes they get and by the printing machine and bitcoin attacks both, so it will be a mistake for them to not act against crypto.
Activity: 34
June 25, 2018, 05:41:19 AM
If by war you mean that they are opposing crypto, that is obvious. Crypto makes them and banks weaker and this is something they do not want to happen.
Activity: 221
June 25, 2018, 05:24:49 AM
I think it is happening because the government are affraid of the impact, that crypto can have on the economic system of a particular country...
Activity: 154
June 25, 2018, 04:23:53 AM
Because crypto is considered deceptive and makes many people suffer huge losses. I think it's the fault of the user crypto without thinking to buy crypto. user error cryptocurrency without seeing the prospect of the crypto that is selected to be purchased
Activity: 125
June 25, 2018, 04:19:45 AM
I think this situation makes the existence of local currency increasingly marginalized and may disappear suddenly and may be the main factor the government takes such actions to anticipate the occurrence of bad things in the future after the digital currency is exploited by the population continuously as a means of payment
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
June 23, 2018, 11:54:30 PM
with fluctuations that are considered profitable, but bitcoin is precisely the point with it because it is considered a scam, bubble and the other because the price is unstable and rising and falling prices occur very drastically and in a fast time. besides the anonymous bitcoin transaction, making the illegal transaction opportunity very open. that is what is the reason for the government to continue fighting bitcoin.
Activity: 938
June 23, 2018, 11:49:02 PM
because the government does not want to lose investors. so they declare war on crypto and want to protect investors from being affected by crypto. if investors turn to crypto then the economy in the country will collapse.
Activity: 336
June 23, 2018, 11:26:52 PM
Why is that?

Basically the government wants something from bitcoin like tax since bitcoin is decentralized. They want to earn from bitcoin users to.
Activity: 294
June 23, 2018, 03:26:57 PM
Why is that?

War on cryyptocurrency is just the same as war on drugs, they will never kill cryptocurrency because people will be still using it even in the other countries, it was not illegal because it helps people to earn more income monthly.
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 03:22:11 PM
If they want war, then they will have it...
Pages:
Jump to: