Pages:
Author

Topic: War on cryptocurrency! - page 10. (Read 4228 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 03:30:59 AM
The answer is simple, they can not benefit from cryptocurrencies, can not steal it, can not realy put tax on it yet because of the lack of regulation. So of course they are against.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
July 17, 2018, 03:30:32 AM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?

They are afraid of competition from the crypt, because they know they can lose.

In my opinion, government declaring war on cryptocurrency because they afraid can not track illegal transaction. Many government think cryptocurrency always used for criminal activity but acctually its not true. Cryptocurrency is just a tool and its depending on user if used for criminal action.
Beside that reason, government afraid on cryptocurrency because they can not control the supply and maybe because they dont understand the concept of cryptocurrency

Yes , that is one of the reason . Illegal transaction is mostly in crypto and uses to buy anything and transaction all over the world . I heard some news about the illegal activity using cryptocurrency and i think every goventment warn about this . Yes some government didn`t know about cryptocurrency and uses of this but we dont know someday crypto are accepted in all over the world. Everything can happen just wait and see.
Activity: 798
July 17, 2018, 03:07:16 AM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?

In my opinion, government declaring war on cryptocurrency because they afraid can not track illegal transaction. Many government think cryptocurrency always used for criminal activity but acctually its not true. Cryptocurrency is just a tool and its depending on user if used for criminal action.
Beside that reason, government afraid on cryptocurrency because they can not control the supply and maybe because they dont understand the concept of cryptocurrency
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
July 17, 2018, 01:21:02 AM
Why is that?
I think that people are usually afraid of those things that they do not understand, and our American people are too lazy to get deep into Bitcoin, so if the government would studying the opportunities and make a user's of them...
the government wants to totally control the money in circulation of this crypto market. the amount of money in circulation is huge, and with the anonymous nature of this market they are worried that any criminal proceeds are included here.
As it has spread in many countries and those countries which were against it have realized that it is in benefit if we allow the use of cryptocurrencies and legalize.

Modernism of business market is the attraction of everyone in this world and they want to get it now due to its easy availability and handling to make huge amount or profit so they all are running towards cryptocurrencies and especially towards the Bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 14, 2018, 07:04:29 AM
Governments are not the enemy for crypto but the banks and financial institutions are mis guiding the government agencies with wrong information about crypto currencies and makes the government to take tough stand on crypto. The other factor for governments to oppose crypto is the wrong thoughts about crypto and don't have much knowledge about the block chain technology.
They are the same because they both rely on one thing and that is government. If the government made cryptocurrency as a legal currency then the bank and the other financial institutions will not have any choice but to accept it to and adapt the change that they will experience in the future. That is how the system of a country works.
Activity: 170
July 14, 2018, 03:41:32 AM
Governments can not realy handle this all crypto situation, and often, do not even understand I guess. But this is exactly the reason, why they don't do any regulation, so the war is not everywhere yet, I guess.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
July 12, 2018, 02:34:16 PM
Governments are not the enemy for crypto but the banks and financial institutions are mis guiding the government agencies with wrong information about crypto currencies and makes the government to take tough stand on crypto. The other factor for governments to oppose crypto is the wrong thoughts about crypto and don't have much knowledge about the block chain technology.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
July 12, 2018, 02:12:12 PM
Why is that?
As for the war, this, of course, is said very loudly. However, we see strong opposition to the legalization of the crypto currency from various states. States do not benefit from the use of decentralized types of crypto-currency. They can not control them sufficiently, and not every country will decide to admit uncontrolled circulation of a digital currency of such a high value on its territory. In addition to this, the high, bitcoin volatility is simply frightening. Therefore, some states try not to notice the crypto currency or simply can not decide how to treat it. At the same time, they see that many industrialized countries are taking bitcoin and other crypto currencies and this keeps them from openly opposing it. Therefore many have occupied while waiting for a position. Forbid the crypto currency while states are basically with an authoritarian form of government.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 07:21:16 AM
Cryptocurrencies are in the grey area in most places. The rules are not set yet clearly. But the influance is getting bigger, and bigger. So it is understandable, why they are against crypto.
copper member
Activity: 19
July 12, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
Until today, governments around the world are mostly too big. Being big costs a lot of money, which answers the question of the purpose of taxation.

Taxation comes in many forms and sizes -

VAT/GST aka Consumption Tax
Income Taxes
Other forms of Taxes

They all function by means of taxing after the "transaction" has occured. Since Cryptocurrencies cannot be tracked so easily, this makes taxation almost impossible to police. Thus, the war on cryptocurrency is REAL, but the future is somewhere in between - where Governments and Crypto adopters adopt the middle ground.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 06:57:57 AM
because they believe that this threatens their economy and their monetary system as a whole, because it is possible to bypass the taxes and much more with the help of the crypto currency.
Activity: 72
July 12, 2018, 06:26:35 AM
Why is that?

Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
July 12, 2018, 05:43:06 AM
Why is that?
It’s not all governments, just those of them that believes that bitcoin can in one way or the other harm their economy,  so thru just believe that it is best for them to take action. Some of them didn’t ban ICO and Cryptocurrency straight out,  they just ban it temporary and then set up rules and regulations on how their citizens can make use of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies including investments  on ICOs.
Activity: 182
July 09, 2018, 12:42:00 PM
The government in my country decides to ban crypto because it can be used for criminal purposes and also causes inflation in the long run so my government does not want to take any risk to protect their civilians.
Well yes, that is understandable but do you think only crypto trading takes into account risky activity? What about stock trading? I think both are risky but why does my government legalize stock trading?
Activity: 308
July 09, 2018, 12:34:16 PM
The government wants is the complete control over their population and government won't accept why they can't control or gain from. Bitcoin will not give them access to people's account. They are afraid that it might be use in illegal activities like money laundering, smuggling and fraud investments.
Activity: 182
July 09, 2018, 10:17:36 AM
Also to not to get discouraged to much, I would say that there are many countries who are having the positive attitude towards cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin in general. So the world is not declaring war completely.
Activity: 260
July 09, 2018, 09:10:38 AM
Why is that?
The reasons can be very diverse, but in my opinion one of the main reasons why they are doing that is because they are not knowing the deepest technical information about Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 08:03:40 AM
many of the world's various countries reject crypto on the grounds of their economic and currency impacts,
and some have never questioned the crypto in their country while willing to follow the rules of the country, crypto is not prohibited but not recommended.
Activity: 308
July 09, 2018, 05:44:23 AM
Why is that?
Wthat about that war is not capitalism. I believe that bitcoin will be a good thing. I even its stabilized by more money for that they belong. Cause we have been able. I even its stabilized by the world so I think it is a good thing that you can do it, I even though it is the market. I believe that they can
Activity: 126
July 09, 2018, 05:17:42 AM
Why is that?
Not all there's many countries that supports this technology and lately Thailand had announced that they will legalized all crypto activities in their country. Although the government must regulate those new ICOs due to many fakes projects that will make a scam exit and protect their people for investing in those fake projects.
Pages:
Jump to: