Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING.. BEWARE OF ALL E COINS! (ELIXIR, ECASH) BEWARE OF TROY! - page 11. (Read 5809 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Don't Forget ETG and ELITE
There both run buy the same people
Member SemperFedlis is the front man for most of these scams.[/font]

So this is the place where all paranoid tinfoil hatted freaks go when they lose everything and start bitchin around in the Telegram channels with the result of a ban. PrettyCynic... I know you since you started to chat in the ETHD channel. You were bitchin and yellin you didn't get an Airdrop and finally they banned you. Your next station for bitchin was the eBTC channel; same story again, you never received Airdrop, Dev is airdropping only friends, blablabla and finally you got banned again. You also managed to get banned from the ETG channel, even tho you received multiple airdrops (70,000 ETG) which you proudly dumped and told in chat. But that wasnt the reason why you got banned, you got banned because you messed with all the peoples in the group who simply asked for Airdrops, they weren't even bitchin like you. It's just your nature to have a big mouth and talk crap in the chats you poor little soul.
And now you try to blame SemperFidelis (ME) to be a frontman of all the CRYPTOCURRENCY SCAMs??? Wow, how cheap and pityful, just throwing dirt to someone who made you all the time shutup. Is this all you can? Thats the way you deal with it?  Grin Grin Grin Kid, i have no words for you.  Roll Eyes

I don't know what you guys try here to proof? Maybe you did some mistakes and try to compensate that by trying to find destroyed ppl like you in this thread...but calling all E-TOKENs a scam ist just the most supid thing what ppl like you can do. Of course they were scams in the past like ETHD or ECASH or whatever, but does that make all the new "e"-Token to a scam?

@ Amber, actually I really felt sorry for you after Troy convinced you two times to buy ETHD and eBTC at the ATH (lol?!). But when I see your FUD all the time, just because you trusted the wrong ppl and FOMOd, you cannot blame other ppl for that. You lost, get over it and start again.
Well actually, please dont start again...go play with dolls or something like that... Goodbye FUDsters Smiley
Activity: 49
I dunno what to believe, but lesson of the day: Do your homework people!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
People need to learn how to think for themselves and read up about the projects before they invest in them. Educate yourself people. And as far as Elixir being scam, that is totally false. Elixir is on no way related to those other shit coins, it is a real project with a real whitepaper and real goals. Not to mention, it has some of the hardest working devs in crypto working on it. So I suggest you do your research before making false claims.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
You can't yell scam because you lost money....

You bought into elix after a YouTube pump and lost money, raised hell in the telegram and then threaten to post bad things about it.... I know as I witnessed your b.s.

Elix is far from a scam..

You seriously have some issues
Activity: 30
Crypto is NOT how it used to be, it is VERY DANGEROUS to invest now because of 90% scam coins now in circulation..

Hmm, probably you are right, nothing is easier than creating tokens in contrast to "coins". Thanks for your thoughts (but somehow crypto has always been this way)
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Show me your #masternodes
Hey girl, this is the WILD WILD WEST!!! Gold rush of the 21st century!!! Just like would-be miners got ripped off of their gold nuggets, would-be crypto investors will live the same experience, except back in the pioneer days, they usually lost their lives too!

This is why its so important to research and really know your coin before spending your precious BTC on them. Wager your bets, leverage your risk.

As far as government intervention, a big HELLZ NAH to dat! That is backward thinking, to want to rely on the gov't to fix things, because we all know how that story ends, they just fuck things up worse than before!

But, I do agree. I think the community needs to step up and oust this shit, just like in the ol' western days. People took the law into their own hands and made things right, did what they needed to do.

And it would be nice for BCT to do something about it, ALAS, that is not the nature of crypto. Decentralization comes as a price.
Activity: 94
I’d like to publicly respond to you posting this thread.

I recognize that your motivation in posting this thread stems from an incident about a month ago, when a moderator banned you from the Telegram chat and you said you were going to leave and create threads saying ELIX is a scam.

We’ve since improved the quality of our Telegram moderation. We’re not endorsing or supporting the action of that moderator—at the time, we were trying out different moderators and we’ve since settled on other moderators. The Telegram at the time was relatively chaotic and we had a hard time following each specific conversation.

Regardless of whether you should have been removed from the Telegram group, posting false information about a project that has shown clear development progress is unacceptable and a waste of your time.

We don’t have an association with those other projects you list.

IN FACT, READING THIS HAS MADE ME TO KNOW THAT THIS LADY (Queen_Amber) HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM. Grin Grin Grin. So she was kicked out of Elix Telegram too Grin Grin.

She was also sent away from eBTC.
Activity: 213
Merit: 26
I’d like to publicly respond to you posting this thread.

I recognize that your motivation in posting this thread stems from an incident about a month ago, when a moderator banned you from the Telegram chat and you said you were going to leave and create threads saying ELIX is a scam.

We’ve since improved the quality of our Telegram moderation. We’re not endorsing or supporting the action of that moderator—at the time, we were trying out different moderators and we’ve since settled on other moderators. The Telegram at the time was relatively chaotic and we had a hard time following each specific conversation.

Regardless of whether you should have been removed from the Telegram group, posting false information about a project that has shown clear development progress is unacceptable and a waste of your time.

We don’t have an association with those other projects you list.
Activity: 95
Activity: 154
I think ebtc will be proven a scam or otherwise in just 4 days,so no judging that.
Edoge, Ecash, eltc (all of them.. lol) and other e tokes are sure a scam. Elixir is not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
The jury isn't out on eBTC yet.  eBTC still retains value and if the swap goes fine its a legit project.

Eth blue, ecash, litecoin gold those are 100% scams.

Elixir should not be on here!!!!
Activity: 420
ELIXIR TOKEN
dont include elix on this list.  Most of those projects are scams especially ecash and ethblue.

Totally agree with you, why is ELIXIR on this list. Is not even slightly a scam. The other tokens you mentioned are really likely a scam, but not ELIX. wtf..?

It developed from TIMEREUM and has nothing to do with all this scam e...Tokens. TIMEREUM project started months ago, i think it was somewhere in July. They had to do a token swap because the smart contract missed a really important function.

I think it was the balanceOf(), which doesn't worked properly so they made a token swap and new token is called ELIX. So no evidence that they have anything to do with all this eScam Tokens...

Beside all this other e-Tokens developed after the huge success of eBTC. So again no evidence that they have anything to do with each other, since all the tokens you mentioned are 1 month old or younger. Maybe beside ethereumDark, I can remember that it traded on coinexchange same time the big ELIX pump happened. ETHD is a sure scam. There is enough evidence out there.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
Yes i agree with so many token airdrop on token sections with "E" lmao. They pump and dump later and gone, Just stay away from that. Better to invest in another altcoin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Best to do.. dont invest till proven stability.. airdrops welcome.. when its a shitcoin..dump it.. NEVER EVER INVEST in pre-ico.. or Airdrop

yeah, i think they wont harm you or anyone wont be harm and there will be a zero risk of scamming if they wont invest on this kind of tokens/coins and infact there names are quit simillar that is obviously these coins were shady and posibly came at one source.  but its ok if your just want to get the in a free airdrop although chances are verry low that these coins/tokens would have a real value or  will pump and increase in the future.
Activity: 37
Merit: 4
I've been saying about this for so long now and that I feel these currencies are all made by the same person. Now they have evolved to start asking for donations of eth to participate in the 'airdrop' which is just an ICO for a shit coin in diguise. We need better quality control or this sort of thing will be the death of the industry
Activity: 94
MUST READ FOR EVERYONE!!!

I was part of the airdrop and I bought more before the flaw was seen in the code and since then, I have never missed all details here and also on telegram.

SUMMARY OF EBTC:
Ebtc (Tokenised BTC on ethereum network) came through airdrop where more than 90% were airdropped. Many people love the idea and wanted to be part of it and the price rose from 0.021201 to 0.801066 within 3 days) I was surprised to see other people trying to create coins adding "E" before them (Maybe to gain popularity, who knows). on this third day, a flaw was detected in the code that can make the dev create more than total supply of 21,000,000 tokens but the dev later posted that he forgot to remove the code when he decided not to do ICO, then promised to work on it, He later abandoned the project and later the team they worked together took over the project.

PLEASE NOTE:
I am not one of the team nor dev. I am just one of the active community.

This is my take:
AMBER, You were part of the team before and you did not left intentionally, You were sent away. in that of troy, He was recruited to the team when the devs noticed his activeness in telegram chat, unfortunately there was fight between him and the other team. (The misunderstanding was all planned by troy himself) to confirm if the devs really have the private key and are walking on the swap as promised. He later posted this proof on the telegram channel before he left. He also was the one controlling social media, he dropped the details to the devs before leaving.

To you amber:
Your claim was ONLY based on the fact that the current team are not working on the token swap and that they don't have the private key. We have just 4 more days to the swap. If the swap does not happen, then you are right and should be praised, but if the SWAP eventually happened, then your claim are wrong and you should be questioned for misleading people.

MY ADVICE TO THE PUBLIC.
Even me as an active community member, I still have little doubt about this token and I will continue to have the doubt until the token swap which was scheduled for 30th Oct. 2017 occurred.

Please kindly do not place a buy order for now. If you have placed a buy order, go ahead and cancel them (Who knows, all this peoples' opinion might be right, they could produced more token and dump on all buy order)

KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE TOKEN UNTIL THE SWAP TO THE FLAWLESS TOKEN IS LUNCHED.
Thank you
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
The ebtc coin just bust out from nowhere  and a lot of newbies bought into it and they were burnt. It could have been anybody because the scam for those that bought was making sense until the dev bail.
Activity: 252
What if I sold?
Hi Guys, very good that  you are doing this and keep going with it.
Only a gentle reminder to remove Elix from you list pls.
Elix is far from a scam coin and it's probably one with the most potential out there.
The Dev team is very active so is the small community around it.
I am sure you made an error adding Elix to your list so have it removed and it's all fine.
Thanks
Activity: 40
Usually the only ones that make money are the ones that created the coin.  Some people will gamble hope they can get a good return but mostly they are just left holding the bag on these new coins popping up.

A lot are pretty obvious scams tho and if they can't see that they are exactly the investor they are looking for.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
it is important before investing is to have knowledge about the coin. Try first to reseach and make analysis for yourself if the coin is scam or not. By doing this you will success in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: