Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING.. BEWARE OF ALL E COINS! (ELIXIR, ECASH) BEWARE OF TROY! - page 13. (Read 5809 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I doubt they are all created by the same person but I will agree that they are scammy coins in nature and dont offer anything to the crypto industry. I was too once excited for these projects but after seeing how they are being

undertaken and developed the first few weeks you can clearly see they are no good. One can still speculate of course but that is all it is good for I believe.
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
This really sucks for all the people who lost money but I'm more here to talk about your "scam" and should be "illegal" statements.

You can't make it illegal nor technically call it a scam. Is it morally wrong yes but you have to look at it like this. Are these "e" coins real cryptocurrencies.. yes they are.. they are no different than bitcoin and ethereum, they are still real cryptocurrencies.

Now the scam part.. as far as I'm aware these were not ICO's they were just coins created released to the market.. then Pumped then dumped.. this is not a scam does it suck yes but just isn't a scam. It is just the market, no different from lots of people buying shares in real world and then crashing later on because buzz dies off.

Most people know these coins are pump and dumps but don't care because they want to make money but then if they loose they come here complaining they have been scammed when in the first place new exactly what it was.

Now to the community, you all need to do your research if you want to start getting involved with random coins that have no purpose.. do your research and make your own choice. This is the cryptocurrency world.. very little regulation and also prices can change in a second.

In no way am I saying what these people do is okay I'm more just getting tired of people yelling scam all he time and "this should be illegal"

It defietnly is illegal, its called FRAUD.  Its bacially the same as buying a xbox from some guy on the street and when you open the box, its only a box of bricks..  The dev's made a BS excuse on the same projects, PROMISED whitepaper,  then dumped the coins to crash the price on the same day it was supposed to be released, and said they are "stepping down" or sold the project to a "new investor"
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!  this IS illegal and the govt needs to step in and regulate these "new coins" which are 90% scam coins.

It is no where close to being like the Xbox scenario you mentioned.

Well see his is a little different than what I was talking about because they did have plan and to go further with the coin in writing. But you still can't just mark it as fraud and I highly doubt you have a law agree.

Do you want to know why? You buying something that isn't real in the first place that is why. It can't be fraud because it is not real. It is not a real currency, not a physical product, not a type of software and the list goes on. It would need to fit under a fraud category but it can't because it won't fit in to any of those things.

You are placing you money and trust into websites that say what the plan is and offer for you to buy there mathematical computer algorithm (cryptocurrency). That is basicly the truth right there. The people are not bound to go through with what they say on the websites, but you all have so much trust in these people words they put on there and just start buying in.

For it all to be regulated they will have to start regulating every cryptocurrency including bitcoin and I get the feeling lots of people won't like that.

Im really not trying to hear none of that, screw all the "technicalities" , this is FRAUD what they are doing to people!!! its redicilious how someone would even attempt to defend these coin dev's actions.. which brings me to the conclusion that A. You were also frauded and now stuck holding bags and cant accept the fact you been scammed, B. You're a dev or associated with the project or C. You are in denial and you want people to keep investing into these scam E coins for quick money.
Activity: 156
This really sucks for all the people who lost money but I'm more here to talk about your "scam" and should be "illegal" statements.

You can't make it illegal nor technically call it a scam. Is it morally wrong yes but you have to look at it like this. Are these "e" coins real cryptocurrencies.. yes they are.. they are no different than bitcoin and ethereum, they are still real cryptocurrencies.

Now the scam part.. as far as I'm aware these were not ICO's they were just coins created released to the market.. then Pumped then dumped.. this is not a scam does it suck yes but just isn't a scam. It is just the market, no different from lots of people buying shares in real world and then crashing later on because buzz dies off.

Most people know these coins are pump and dumps but don't care because they want to make money but then if they loose they come here complaining they have been scammed when in the first place new exactly what it was.

Now to the community, you all need to do your research if you want to start getting involved with random coins that have no purpose.. do your research and make your own choice. This is the cryptocurrency world.. very little regulation and also prices can change in a second.

In no way am I saying what these people do is okay I'm more just getting tired of people yelling scam all he time and "this should be illegal"

It defietnly is illegal, its called FRAUD.  Its bacially the same as buying a xbox from some guy on the street and when you open the box, its only a box of bricks..  The dev's made a BS excuse on the same projects, PROMISED whitepaper,  then dumped the coins to crash the price on the same day it was supposed to be released, and said they are "stepping down" or sold the project to a "new investor"
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!  this IS illegal and the govt needs to step in and regulate these "new coins" which are 90% scam coins.

It is no where close to being like the Xbox scenario you mentioned.

Well see his is a little different than what I was talking about because they did have plan and to go further with the coin in writing. But you still can't just mark it as fraud and I highly doubt you have a law agree.

Do you want to know why? You buying something that isn't real in the first place that is why. It can't be fraud because it is not real. It is not a real currency, not a physical product, not a type of software and the list goes on. It would need to fit under a fraud category but it can't because it won't fit in to any of those things.

You are placing you money and trust into websites that say what the plan is and offer for you to buy there mathematical computer algorithm (cryptocurrency). That is basicly the truth right there. The people are not bound to go through with what they say on the websites, but you all have so much trust in these people words they put on there and just start buying in.

For it all to be regulated they will have to start regulating every cryptocurrency including bitcoin and I get the feeling lots of people won't like that.
Except that eBTC is a real project, with a real team backing up behind it.

Oh really? Why did the DEV leave this "real project" after making it seem oh so good?
why did the actualy team members turn on each other saying something is fishy about this project?
you know what, you can belive what you want. when you see this project hit 0 sats in a few years, dont revive this thread saying "thank you you were right" becuase i already know im right!!
This thread answer all the questions in my mind. I've been one of the victim of this scam and it's really annoying. All the tokens I've got was all gone and then the EDoge was the only one left and I've got the idea that i'ts because it was the scamer's coin. I also found out that EDoge was very low in the market. I really can't move on about the tokens i've got and all gone, so guys this is a WARNING don't be a victim like me and thank you for the one who make this thread.

Im sorry they frauded you as well, its a shame that 1000s of more people are about to get ripped off whe ETG and LTG dumps, and  you will see similar things happen to those gold coins that happened to these e coin.. in other words, the dev are going to dump the hell out of the coins and crash the price once again.
Can I ask what the harm is in joining the airdrops? As long as you're not buying into the "scam". Not asking to incite any anger just simply asking of interest.

You can join the airdrop if you want, but i suggest you DUMP ASAP and do not promote the scam project.. even if it means you make more money, its not morally right. you make money while other real investors LOSE money and scammer devs close in like hawks making false promises just to get more investors.. then they randomly dump coins.. either all at once or little by little!

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Except that eBTC is a real project, with a real team backing up behind it.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
This thread answer all the questions in my mind. I've been one of the victim of this scam and it's really annoying. All the tokens I've got was all gone and then the EDoge was the only one left and I've got the idea that i'ts because it was the scamer's coin. I also found out that EDoge was very low in the market. I really can't move on about the tokens i've got and all gone, so guys this is a WARNING don't be a victim like me and thank you for the one who make this thread.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
thanks OP for bringing topic like this here so we all can be well aware and be warned about certain project, but i guess there's still people who will be
blindly try their luck and risk some of their money, its just a game of gamble if E-project got some value then they've enjoy some earnings just like
what happen with eBtc, if not then move on to other project and try to recover loses.
Activity: 330
0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE
Can I ask what the harm is in joining the airdrops? As long as you're not buying into the "scam". Not asking to incite any anger just simply asking of interest.
Activity: 156

Activity: 131
Merit: 101
What if you received them as airdrop and sold them for ethereum? I do not think there are any risks involved in such case. I wonder though who are those people who bought such tokens?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
It's good to start the thread to remind everyone to be aware of these. It is one thing to apply for an airdrop, but another to invest in one of these coins without doing research. They are only able to pump the price because people are willing to buy. So always do your research before buying in to any coin, don't let FOMO rule over cold hard logic.
Activity: 9
What's wrong with Elix?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
I had expected from beginning I never trust that "E"sh*tcoin no product no roadmap. so for what invest in there? thanks for the warning btw  Smiley
Activity: 6
Thanks you for awarding us. We need to be careful. As I invest a few K in Ebtc, I have learnt how the crypto can be easy to win as to lose.
Activity: 210
how did you know all that token all created by one person ?

i think she is part of there team and got nothing from there ,so he comes down here and start shouting  Grin Grin

Oh boy, is that very hard to do? Just go to the ethereum platform and check who issued all these tokens. Easy right?

Ps. Just checked the price of ebtc. it is at $0.10. I really cant believe that this shyt is actually worth almost the same as SONM. That shows how "quality" the cryptocurrency community really are.
Activity: 84
Thanks for the warning but I get this for free =)
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
how did you know all that token all created by one person ?

i think she is part of there team and got nothing from there ,so he comes down here and start shouting  Grin Grin
Activity: 114
Merit: 18
Just enjoy once!
I know and im sure that all of this coins are scam.. But if you know that.. don´t invest in it. I lost a lot of money with eBtc but I learnt the lesson. Now I won money with EBLUE , ETG, ELITE and ECASH... Just use this info for your profit.

Nobody force you to invest.. Its your responsability. And its easy.. somebody showed me that if you have something for free its because you are the product. (Fb, Twitter, Whatsapp all this program are free.. everybody knows why...)

Just my opinion.. Anyway thanks for warning.. There is a lot of people loosing money.  
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Thanks for the information and I just join and receive airdrops of thus coins and cash-out some especially the eBTC one, I also did not notice that creator is only one person, I also did not invest the Airdrops coins only on ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: