Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout - page 14. (Read 40084 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
November 16, 2015, 11:55:21 PM

It's called hire costumer service if you ran a damn public facility... and do not let hex speak rofl not hard dood

i don't think you are laughing , i think you are so mad you just pissed yourself.

just sayin

AG18
Activity: 355
November 16, 2015, 11:55:13 PM
what is this thread about?

if i remember right, there was a coin that nobody is able to receive!

Btw, CRYPTOPIA has put the wallet in maintenance since the day they are aware about the issue with the chain.
Whats the problem now? Nobody can withdraw a coin when a wallet is maintenance mode!

Apparently they didn't as deadlock1 was able to withdraw coins and lose them.

When it was suggested, by me, that they disable deposits and withdrawals their response was 'i dont give a fuck about them'.

And if the Coin's Dev fixed the chain the transaction would have went thru,
since the coin's dev did not care enough to fix it why would any one else.

Your expectations are silly at best.
No responsibility falls on an exchange if the coin's network is not working.
You have to be daft not to understand that.

AG18

Even as shitty as Cryptsy is when it comes to certain things they at least let their users know their shits broken. Is that really too much to ask for?

deadlocks stuck withdraw was the transaction that alerted us to the issue, he had multiple PR withdrawals before hand that worked fine, once he logged the support ticket we noticed the issue with the coin and it was disabled, that's why no one else has a stuck PR withdraw
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
November 16, 2015, 11:54:52 PM
What reading problems again?
November 16, 2015, 11:53:31 PM
Tell ya what, learn to use the internet and you wouldn't have to ask me down syndrome shit like this rofl

lol nobody I know has problems doxing me... wtf is your problem? 100 dot isn't enough to get you through collage?

wow holy kaka dood

Yep slurred Speech, making no sense,
dude you going fast post your address so i can send an ambulance.
Those tie in the back shirts are very soft, you'll love it.

AG18
November 16, 2015, 11:52:13 PM
Even as shitty as Cryptsy is when it comes to certain things they at least let their users know their shits broken. Is that really too much to ask for?

Look at the block explorer or check your wallet is synced, before sending and receiving coins, it ain't rocket science.
Your coins , your Responsibility that simple.

AG18

It's called hire costumer service if you ran a damn public facility... and do not let hex speak rofl not hard dood
November 16, 2015, 11:51:11 PM

Look at the block explorer or check your wallet is synced, before sending and receiving coins, it ain't rocket science.
Your coins , your Responsibility that simple.

AG18
November 16, 2015, 11:48:42 PM
Oh wow i just googled something lol... it is illegal to troll from NZ... google it boss, I have only offered proper info and explained the scenario, which is 100% factual as their chat logs are all on record.

Tell you what, post your real name and address and i'll send some guys to get you the help you need at a mental institution.
Because you must just be insane, i can't believe anyone is that stupid, i just can't believe it.

AG18

Tell ya what, learn to use the internet and you wouldn't have to ask me down syndrome shit like this rofl

lol nobody I know has problems doxing me... wtf is your problem? 100 dot isn't enough to get you through collage?

wow holy kaka dood
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
November 16, 2015, 11:48:02 PM

Btw, CRYPTOPIA has put the wallet in maintenance since the day they are aware about the issue with the chain.
Whats the problem now? Nobody can withdraw a coin when a wallet is maintenance mode!

When it was suggested, by me, that they disable deposits and withdrawals their response was 'i dont give a fuck about them'.

AG18

November 16, 2015, 11:47:18 PM
Oh wow i just googled something lol... it is illegal to troll from NZ... google it boss, I have only offered proper info and explained the scenario, which is 100% factual as their chat logs are all on record.

Tell you what, post your real name and address and i'll send some guys to get you the help you need at a mental institution.
Because you must just be insane, i can't believe anyone is that stupid, i just can't believe it.

AG18

November 16, 2015, 11:45:40 PM
I do care for crypto this is why I kill all the scammers stealing methods.
November 16, 2015, 11:45:06 PM
Here is proof  lol

http://imgur.com/VQElAYB

Locked accounts.
Activity: 636
November 16, 2015, 11:43:55 PM
Don't know or care what this thread was started with, but i am on EVERY exchange but you also seem to have reading problems... there are only 2 exchanges that have stolen from me, c-sex and cryptopia, as far as the rest they hacked themselves for all i know or got hacked or whatever the reason is it is my duty to help folks not get burnt being one of the original cryptokids, your welcome sir.

You have to help yourself. You are a very trubled person. You problems with life you have accused exchanges for. Please take care because you have pain inside you that crypto cant fix.

The dead chain is what matters in this thread and it will not move because ppl starts to smear an exchange.

couldn't care less for crypto lol, I do legal work Smiley

Please leave crypto if its bad for you. Your legal works nobody can trust because smear campaigns are a very low form of abusing free speach.

You dont care of crypto, you dont care that you smear exchanges, you dont care for free speach and you dont care what this thread is about. Who can trust a person that dont care about anything.
November 16, 2015, 11:43:29 PM
nobody ever mentioned anything about a broken blockchain,  they locked many folks accounts as they see fit same with markets and their business practices, plz look back at what I have typed lol  the block chain thing is not anyone's issue.
November 16, 2015, 11:42:59 PM
No one has been threatened, I only offered the truth you asked for lol, which you didnt want to follow up on.

As far as doxing who I give my money to this is 100% legal. It is actually your legal obligation to provide this info, and the fact you are not... says it all, not to mention you use countless screen names to troll you costumers on.. lol speaks for it self sir.

The link was a few pages back. i don't say this much , but there is something seriously wrong with you.
Your thought process is like a madman, convinced your point is made, when it only comes out as more gibberish.
And saying sir , does not imply any manners, you have none.

AG18
November 16, 2015, 11:41:24 PM

http://www.legislation.govt.nz/act/public/2015/0063/latest/whole.html

here are the details,

Causing harm by posting digital communication

(1)

A person commits an offence if—
(a)

the person posts a digital communication with the intention that it cause harm to a victim; and
(b)

posting the communication would cause harm to an ordinary reasonable person in the position of the victim; and
(c)

posting the communication causes harm to the victim.

(2)

In determining whether a post would cause harm, the court may take into account any factors it considers relevant, including—
(a)

the extremity of the language used:
(b)

the age and characteristics of the victim:
(c)

whether the digital communication was anonymous:
(d)

whether the digital communication was repeated:
(e)

the extent of circulation of the digital communication:
(f)

whether the digital communication is true or false:
(g)

the context in which the digital communication appeared.

(3)

A person who commits an offence against this section is liable on conviction to,—
(a)

in the case of a natural person, imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or a fine not exceeding $50,000:
(b)

in the case of a body corporate, a fine not exceeding $200,000.

(4)

In this section, victim means the individual who is the target of a posted digital communication.

Compare: 1961 No 43 s 216G; Michigan Penal Code 1931 s 750.411s

As far as stealing money, that's barr lawyers, and the world bank you have to deal with sir. lol
November 16, 2015, 11:38:38 PM

AG18
November 16, 2015, 11:35:47 PM
Don't know or care what this thread was started with, but i am on EVERY exchange but you also seem to have reading problems... there are only 2 exchanges that have stolen from me, c-sex and cryptopia, as far as the rest they hacked themselves for all i know or got hacked or whatever the reason is it is my duty to help folks not get burnt being one of the original cryptokids, your welcome sir.

You have to help yourself. You are a very trubled person. You problems with life you have accused exchanges for. Please take care because you have pain inside you that crypto cant fix.

The dead chain is what matters in this thread and it will not move because ppl starts to smear an exchange.

couldn't care less for crypto lol, I do legal work Smiley
November 16, 2015, 11:35:11 PM
Don't know or care what this thread was started with, but i am on EVERY exchange but you also seem to have reading problems... there are only 2 exchanges that have stolen from me, c-sex and cryptopia, as far as the rest they hacked themselves for all I know or got hacked or whatever the reason is it is my duty to help folks not get burnt being one of the original cryptokids.

Your welcome sir.

Threatening people's family members crossed the line, enjoy your red trust.
You can't be trusted to tell the truth, but threats against someone's family crossed the line asshole.

AG18

No one has been threatened, I only offered the truth you asked for lol, which you didnt want to follow up on.

As far as doxing who I give my money to this is 100% legal. It is actually your legal obligation to provide this info, and the fact you are not... says it all, not to mention you use countless screen names to troll you costumers on.. lol speaks for it self sir.
Activity: 636
November 16, 2015, 11:28:09 PM

November 16, 2015, 11:26:26 PM
Don't know or care what this thread was started with, but i am on EVERY exchange but you also seem to have reading problems... there are only 2 exchanges that have stolen from me, c-sex and cryptopia, as far as the rest they hacked themselves for all I know or got hacked or whatever the reason is it is my duty to help folks not get burnt being one of the original cryptokids.

Your welcome sir.

Threatening people's family members crossed the line, enjoy your red trust.
You can't be trusted to tell the truth, but threats against someone's family crossed the line asshole.

AG18
Pages:
Jump to: