Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout - page 16. (Read 40084 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
November 16, 2015, 10:02:28 PM
No one has threatened anything, lol I'm glad I found this thread, now I get to speak with some folks that have pbanned me.

whats going on ?
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
November 16, 2015, 10:00:34 PM
Just posted to me from TronRex

Code:
sent:

LOL!!! You can keep those... You might need them for the servers lol... And go ahead and believe Whywetrance. He was the same one that wanted to fund it. Now I hope you get ready. It's time for war. I will have all your info on the internet, every forum, every exchange, everything.... Not even lydia will be good on the internet. You bumb... And tell that bitch hex to get the servers ready.

You fucking terrorist. Look at your name Sa_addam you should be blamed for what happened in France..

Good. Bye :*
And for the record, I'm only an investor of NYC

So threatening DDOS AGAIN!!! and also threating my wife, LOL and we are the bad guys

/thread
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
November 16, 2015, 09:58:45 PM
lol We are all rough around the edges, as far as hex he has some down syndrome tourettes or something... this has been the only complaint getting them new costumers.

As far as this scenario, you are hex or being paid dot or just having a good time trollin, just remember trolling doesn't get you far, cause eventually you run into the regular folks.

There is no argueing with facts sir. and You know this.

Don't sir this guy... He is not no SIR!! He is a Ma'am. It takes a man to be a sir. And a responsible one at that.
Activity: 442
November 16, 2015, 09:57:17 PM
Why is you mad though because you do tyrannies for a living??? Because the only girl you ever loved never loved you??? Get a life. As a matter of fact get into a gym. IT will guide you away from the meth, and get you some real pu**y.

LOL,
i know how i look , no problems with it. Also no problems with the ladies either, so try again.
Or are those your problems, which is why you mention them

Are you Fat and Lonely?

Sorry to hear it, save up some money and get yourself a hooker.
She don't care how you look.

AG18
November 16, 2015, 09:55:55 PM
lol We are all rough around the edges, as far as hex he has some down syndrome tourettes or something... this has been the only complaint getting them new costumers.

As far as this scenario, you are hex or being paid dot or just having a good time trollin, just remember trolling doesn't get you far, cause eventually you run into the regular folks.

There is no argueing with facts sir. and You know this.
November 16, 2015, 09:54:12 PM
Which is why you spent the whole day defending them... You idiot. Man up!!!

Nope spent the whole day arguing with dumb asses that don't understand proof or evidence.
Everyone has a hobby.

AG18
The REX is here!!!
November 16, 2015, 09:54:06 PM
It's so crazy because you write just like him.... Seems a bit OD. And the fact that you get mad just like him is so funny. I feel like i'm at the troll box on topia  Huh

No Sorry ,
i not hex and i don't live in new zealand.

i not mad , i just like upsetting jagrapolite5 .

AG18

Yes you are you faggot fat peace of shit... And for the record keep my coins, you going to need them to fund those server to continue running. You and addam... That place will not last. Just like ya won't. Even if I need to go to New Zealand myself and sue the shit out of ya.

Enjoy the shit, and the dust listed there.

Tell Addam best of luck  Kiss

ATT,
MrREX

Ok Fuck you , you little fairly duster ,
You and your coins are pieces of shit , you and jagrapolite5 go off together for the love that dare not speak its name.

Type of response you are looking for mr. asshole.

AG18

Why is you mad though because you do tyrannies for a living??? Because the only girl you ever loved never loved you??? Get a life. As a matter of fact get into a gym. IT will guide you away from the meth, and get you some real pu**y.
The REX is here!!!
November 16, 2015, 09:51:59 PM
I trade on every exchange. This is why i am able to speak with confidence, as far as hex you need to just go talk to him see what happens lol.

With as much charisma as you have you obviously dont know hex or you are hex no other options.

Not Hex and never met him, i have seen how they talk in the troll box , and they are not gentle in nature, but hey don't join their trollbox if it offends your gentle nature.
i just use their exchange and marketplace and block explorers which have been outperforming cryptsy in speed especially as of late.

AG18

Which is why you spent the whole day defending them... You idiot. Man up!!!
November 16, 2015, 09:51:55 PM
It's so crazy because you write just like him.... Seems a bit OD. And the fact that you get mad just like him is so funny. I feel like i'm at the troll box on topia  Huh

No Sorry ,

AG18

Yes you are you faggot fat peace of shit... And for the record keep my coins, you going to need them to fund those server to continue running. You and addam... That place will not last. Just like ya won't. Even if I need to go to New Zealand myself and sue the shit out of ya.

ATT,
MrREX

Ok Fuck you , you little fairly duster ,
You and your coins are pieces of shit , you and jagrapolite5 go off together for the love that dare not speak its name.

Type of response you are looking for mr. asshole.

AG18

By the way , i don't know any Addam
November 16, 2015, 09:48:55 PM
I trade on every exchange. This is why i am able to speak with confidence, as far as hex you need to just go talk to him see what happens lol.

With as much charisma as you have you obviously dont know hex or you are hex no other options.

Not Hex and never met him, i have seen how they talk in the troll box , and they are not gentle in nature, but hey don't join their trollbox if it offends your gentle nature.
i just use their exchange and marketplace and block explorers which have been outperforming cryptsy in speed especially as of late.

AG18

The REX is here!!!
November 16, 2015, 09:46:24 PM
It's so crazy because you write just like him.... Seems a bit OD. And the fact that you get mad just like him is so funny. I feel like i'm at the troll box on topia  Huh

No Sorry ,

AG18

ATT,
MrREX
November 16, 2015, 09:44:33 PM
Can't read or count?

How are you in crypto? Is someone pasting this for you?
November 16, 2015, 09:43:14 PM
100 dot lol
November 16, 2015, 09:42:19 PM
On 1 hand you say they are broke,
but on the other hand they are paying people just to harass you.

i hate to break it to you , but i think they could care less about you.

just sayin,

AG18

November 16, 2015, 09:41:50 PM

November 16, 2015, 09:40:10 PM
Nice, I just like making use of underpaid trolls lol, as you are obviously not equipped enough to even type let alone make sense, or do whatever the hell your hired for lol.

yep, they should fit you with a shirt that ties in the back.

Your obsession with hex is too much, as no one hired me to do this.
Just had afternoon free.

AG18
November 16, 2015, 09:38:19 PM
Well, for 1 anybody will fix a coin for a btc.... lets say you bounty a fix, dev or not.

Now picture all the coins you buy and sell are abstract maybe there maybe not ...

Cryptsy keeps all the investors attributes, unlike your exchange which de-lists coins cause your in a bad mood?

You are such an apparent cryptsy lover , you should not trade anywhere else.
But if others are willing to trade somewhere else , it is their choice not yours.

AG18

November 16, 2015, 09:38:13 PM
Nice, I just like making use of underpaid trolls lol, as you are obviously not equipped enough to even type let alone make sense, or do whatever the hell your hired for lol.
November 16, 2015, 09:36:42 PM

No Sorry ,

AG18
November 16, 2015, 09:29:31 PM
Well, for 1 anybody will fix a coin for a btc.... lets say you bounty a fix, dev or not.

Now picture all the coins you buy and sell are abstract maybe there maybe not ...

Cryptsy keeps all the investors attributes, unlike your exchange which de-lists coins cause your in a bad mood?
Pages:
Jump to: