Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout - page 9. (Read 40015 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
November 25, 2015, 02:18:39 AM
Unfortunately, I'm not lol, but you seem to be getting fired up, i bet i was a troll online before you where born. and I'm 99% sure of this.

Where did I copy you? I displayed foresight, you didn't even get that rofl, anyway proof is there my bad your too young/dumb to see it.
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
November 25, 2015, 02:16:21 AM
I also find it funny, that hex nor adam come to defend their scam site, as they know they are in the wrong.

This is so pathetic
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
November 25, 2015, 02:14:15 AM
This age issue your having is proof of the fact you are a kid, and you obviously got overwhelmed being called a kid to such an extent, its the only insult you have... not to mention dum dum lol who the hell uses that.

As far as my age almost everyone in crypto community knows me and knows my age.... you seem to be one of the ostracized ones, which also underlines that you are a scammer...

Considering ya copied me, something a child would do, and i keep repeating Ya a Kid,
1. Because its true
2. It bothers the heck out of ya.

And ya keep lying , foolish lies, something only a child would do.

AG18

November 25, 2015, 02:10:39 AM
This age issue your having is proof of the fact you are a kid, and you obviously got overwhelmed being called a kid to such an extent, its the only insult you have... not to mention dum dum lol who the hell uses that.

As far as my age almost everyone in crypto community knows me and knows my age.... you seem to be one of the ostracized ones, which also underlines that you are a scammer...
November 25, 2015, 02:08:13 AM
There are no pics of me online. If you find one I will send you a a hundred bucks no ifs or buts rofl, fuck it make it a full btc.

Kid,  ya just lie like ya always do.

Tell ya what , find a way to prove ya over 21 , so everyone can quit believing ya just a bad liar.

Waiting to hear it.

AG18

November 25, 2015, 02:06:01 AM
There are no pics of me online. If you find one I will send you a a hundred bucks no ifs or buts rofl, fuck it make it a full btc.
November 25, 2015, 02:04:12 AM
Yes sticks and stones, but I don't think you should keep them up there...lol,

And also why are you keeping them up there sideways?

Ya know the way you think explains those 2 earrings in your pic.

AG18
November 25, 2015, 02:01:54 AM
Yes sticks and stones, but I don't think you should keep them up there...lol,

And also why are you keeping them up there sideways?
November 25, 2015, 02:00:17 AM
I also find it funny, that hex nor adam come to defend their scam site, as they know they are in the wrong.

Kid,
 ya irrational and bad attitude , why would they waste their time with ya since listening to reason is not your strong suit.

AG18

If this was the case I would be a spineless screen name changer like you sir lowlife scammer lol

Will keep it PG, since i know your real age now.
Sticks and stones young man, sticks and stones.  Grin

AG18
November 25, 2015, 01:56:07 AM

Kid,
 ya irrational and bad attitude , why would they waste their time with ya since listening to reason is not your strong suit.

AG18

If this was the case I would be a spineless screen name changer like you sir lowlife scammer lol,

Unfortunately everyone knows me for not changing my screen name, and pointing out scammers like fucktopia.
November 25, 2015, 01:55:08 AM
You don't read do you? lol You never stop amazing me at how dumb you are sir.

You can ask anyone anywhere including the mod of this thread if I am not jagrapolite anywhere lol, but your too dumb.

I have been jagrapolite since aol/bnet days, 1993 I believe, and yes some ppl like me some don't, but for you to tell me I changed my screen name for one of the endless scam sites, is arrogant, absurd, and straight up clueless.  
November 25, 2015, 01:53:44 AM

Kid,

AG18

By the way, i did find it funny how U were able to trick all of the adults in the other forums into thinking ya were an adult, that was some funny crap.
Funnier still , a lot of them still have not realized your real age.
Now that is your talent, maybe ya should call yourself the trickster in one of those screen names, that ya good at.
November 25, 2015, 01:49:33 AM
Sorry spaz man, I never had multiple accounts. I am jagrapolite everywhere.

However I do have a monitoring account where I record everything from scamtopia trollbox, for legal purposes. This account does not log in, and no its not off my ip lol, Damn your slow sir.

i already counted at least 5 accounts Ya have on BTCtalk,
including the tronrex one.

Ya above statement prove ya don't even understand TCP/IP , how ya gonna dev newyork coin when ya have'nt even learned that yet?

Here Internet 101 for ya.
To access a web site your PC's IP Address has to communicate with the IP address of the Site.
Ya don't have to login , just accessing the site makes the connection which , if ya know what you doing ya can see the ip of everything ya connected too and vice a versa.
In Windoze , go to CMD prompt and run Netstat -a -n and see for Ya selve.

AG18

November 25, 2015, 01:37:39 AM
Sorry spaz man, I never had multiple accounts. I am jagrapolite everywhere.

However I do have a monitoring account where I record everything from scamtopia trollbox, for legal purposes. This account does not log in, and no its not off my ip lol, Damn your slow sir.

Now ask yourself how many accounts got banned just for hex being a paranoid crackhead?

November 25, 2015, 01:28:50 AM
Exactly!

Website offline due to denial of service attack.  We are working to mitigate.

All issues have always been addressed on cryptsy, not worried about it, never lost a single oshie there.

Can't say anything like this about the scamtopia site. As they keep locking random ppls accounts lol.

Considering all of the random ppls were you, since ya set up so many fake accounts, i can see it happening.
Ya see , even if you use separate screen names, ya never changed IP addresses, during the logins, that how exchanges can tell when the same guy has multiple accounts.
And don't even get me started on those blasted tracking cookies, used by websites.

AG18
November 25, 2015, 01:27:07 AM
Good Job Doogie,

i see ya just plugged the network cable back in for them.  Tongue

AG18
November 25, 2015, 01:25:12 AM
Exactly!

Website offline due to denial of service attack.  We are working to mitigate.

All issues have always been addressed on cryptsy, not worried about it, never lost a single oshie there.

Can't say anything like this about the scamtopia site. As they keep locking random ppls accounts lol.
November 25, 2015, 01:02:03 AM
CRYPTSY DOWN 5 HOURS AND COUNTIN Junior.
 Tweets Tweets & replies

BigVern ?@cryptsy 5h5 hours ago

Website offline due to denial of service attack.  We are working to mitigate.

Maybe ya should help them with your 15 year old intellect.  Show Cryptsy What Doogie Howser can do to help them.

Probably just a loose network cable.

Ya know those guys at NewYorkCoin are going to be PO with U, when they realize U been blowing smoke up their butt the whole time.

AG18
November 24, 2015, 07:21:30 PM
hey Spoetnik, long time mang Smiley

But for real, cryptopia straight up locks accounts depending on how much crack they smoke this is a regular occurrence, I know of almost 10 accounts locked and some of these folks had heavy %s of market caps.  That's just what I know so I'm sure they are locking folks left and right on spam.

Their reasons for locking accounts... well in my case they ordered to get ppl to their site I did this, then hex straight up faggoted 80% off the ppl off and I told them that hex will be the death of their exchange, at which point they started telling me I am threatening them, so they locked my account as a ty for getting them from 20 avg users a day to 500+... just because I pointed out why I am having difficulties bringing and keeping folks there.
Its not easy to bring the right ppl in and for them to run into hex is absurd.

So like I was saying they smoke too much crack try talking to them you will see. Not to mention they don't deny it lol.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
November 20, 2015, 01:53:59 AM

They clearly tell me, they will never send me my coins. It looks like a criminal organisation to me. Scamming and loughing at the customers!

Today I got my last coins from Cryptsy. I'm so happy, needed weeks for this. At the moment I would not recommend Cryptsy, too slow at all. But Cryptsy is 1000 times better than Cryptopia.

At Cryptsy you have a chance to get your money back. (And they give 1000 excuses for the trouble, always gentle!).I got all coins 100% returned, although  sometimes waiting for days or weeks!

Cryptopia did not give me the chance, to get my money back! (calling me "faggot" and "retarded")

So decide yourself what is better!!

Well ? are you a faggot ?
And yes you have been retarded LOL
Learn what a block-chain is maybe before INVESTING

Seems to me all these guys here told you how to get your coins.. you aren't listening i guess.

And the Cryptsy comment is funny hahhah
they may fuck you over but at least they are nice while they bend you over ROFL

Cryptsy is good at stroking your hair softly and whispering sweet nothings into your ear
..as they plow you balls deep in the ass with a fat cock !
Pages:
Jump to: