Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout - page 15. (Read 40084 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
November 16, 2015, 11:23:53 PM
Don't know or care what this thread was started with, but I am on EVERY exchange but you also seem to have reading problems... there are only 2 exchanges that have stolen from me, c-scam and craptopia, as far as the rest they hacked themselves for all I know or got hacked or whatever the reason is it is my duty to help folks not get burnt being one of the original cryptokids.

Your welcome sir.
Activity: 636
November 16, 2015, 11:21:13 PM
All this shit because one not that smart user deadlock1 tries to move some coins on a dead chain. He is lying about that he dont know that the chain is dead.

Then into the discussion comes some really bad guys.  Turtlehurricane, jagrapolite5, CryptoDatabase  = Anarchist. These guys want to use the situation to start a smear campaign agains a exchange. What have their smear campaign to do with a broken chain? The answere is  NOTHING. But still they are ranting about everything like they dont care less of anything. They even threatning ppl. In my opinion they are the worst ppl in crypto. Its sad that Crypto is infested with ppl like that.

A broken chain is a broken chain. Get over it and dont invest or mine coins like that, then you will not have any more problems deadlock1.

lol I am not a bad guy, I state facts which these scammers hire trolls for to defend, at this scenario they just locked 5 accounts with ... many coins...

As far as I don't even know what the issue was with deadlock, but i do know this site is a scam as I just pasted the damn screen shot of being locked out. So lets start with that whoever the hell you are sir.

Im not hired by anyone. You have been exchange jumping because you have a problem that is not the exchanges fault. You jumped from Cryptsy, C-cex, then you went to Bleutrade and when you did not like it there you went to Cryptopia. And then back to sweet home Cryptsy. You are the worst thing in crypto. You are a person nobody can trust.

Your problems have nothing to do with the dead chain. Still you start your ranting about your own problems with your life.  We can change cryptopia with the name  bleutrade or C-cex or Cryptsy. Your rants about all this exchanges are the same. You have had smear campaigns about all this exchanges and now its Cryptopia that gets it.

Problem with the dead chain is not Cryptopias fault.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
November 16, 2015, 11:14:50 PM
what is this thread about?

if i remember right, there was a coin that nobody is able to receive!

Btw, CRYPTOPIA has put the wallet in maintenance since the day they are aware about the issue with the chain.
Whats the problem now? Nobody can withdraw a coin when a wallet is maintenance mode!

Apparently they didn't as deadlock1 was able to withdraw coins and lose them.

When it was suggested, by me, that they disable deposits and withdrawals their response was 'i dont give a fuck about them'.

November 16, 2015, 11:11:24 PM
Damn hex is slow. You do know I have full dox's on everyone I send even a 100000000th of a cent to right?

What you think I don't keep up?
November 16, 2015, 11:08:24 PM
@CoinFriend  

dood they just locked more coins then you can comprehend.

http://imgur.com/VQElAYB  

Here look, not saying I can't change the ip, but an avg person wouldnt be able to .... there for they are stealing every angle they get.

and they just changed their server to Thailand, this is after uk / nz and others...  http://w3bin.com/ip_info/209.188.31.47 just changed it as they stole the money.
November 16, 2015, 11:07:38 PM
All this shit because one not that smart user deadlock1 tries to move some coins on a dead chain. He is lying about that he dont know that the chain is dead.

Then into the discussion comes some really bad guys.  Turtlehurricane, jagrapolite5, CryptoDatabase  = Anarchist. These guys want to use the situation to start a smear campaign agains a exchange. What have their smear campaign to do with a broken chain? The answere is  NOTHING. But still they are ranting about everything like they dont care less of anything. They even threatning ppl. In my opinion they are the worst ppl in crypto. Its sad that Crypto is infested with ppl like that.

A broken chain is a broken chain. Get over it and dont invest or mine coins like that, then you will not have any more problems deadlock1.

lol I am not a bad guy, I state facts which these scammers hire trolls for to defend, at this scenario they just locked 5 accounts with ... many coins...

As far as I don't even know what the issue was with deadlock, but i do know this site is a scam as I just pasted the damn screen shot of being locked out. So lets start with that whoever the hell you are sir.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
support.
November 16, 2015, 11:07:28 PM
what is this thread about?

if i remember right, there was a coin that nobody is able to receive!

Btw, CRYPTOPIA has put the wallet in maintenance since the day they are aware about the issue with the chain.
Whats the problem now? Nobody can withdraw a coin when a wallet is maintenance mode!
Should CRYPTOPIA put all coins in maintenance, because there could be a issue some day in the future?

Now someone says it is easy to fix a coin!

And the fact you don't know how easy it is to fix coins you shouldn't even be allowed to speak. You know this.

But does it happen? Is it so easy? Really?
Why does nobody fix it then since weeks and helps this guy to receive his money?
I can't do it. I have do not have the knowledge. Further is it not my responsibility, or of someone from CRYPTOPIA.

The people like "jagrapolite5" who now complain against the site with a lot of dumb words. (Because of a ban in the chat box there!)

They fight now for their own ego firstly. For the own satisfaction only!

They misuse this thread for trolling. They do not help someone!

But they think they are the best and popular human in the world of crypto and know everything.

It is so ridiculous how they talk bad about other people. It's not nice btw and does not show of a good character!

It's sad!

I would say, some things go to far already! They should think about he things they saying.
And Admins should ban them from their forum and sites!

This will be my last statement on this.
November 16, 2015, 11:03:30 PM

November 16, 2015, 11:00:59 PM
But its nice to see you don't want any truth lol.

Changing an ip is easy but, if you take a single oshie as you have... you get to deal with my buddies rofl

damn this will be fun Smiley

Expect mail sir Smiley
November 16, 2015, 10:53:12 PM
Oh wow so you ask for a bar lawyer ... rofl rofl this is amazing you just stole my shit gl with the court buddy.

You just robbed me and everyone that's in my house which is 5 ppl rofl rofl do you have any idea how fucked you are? You do realize you just legaly stole money right? or are you just too damn drunk?

http://imgur.com/VQElAYB

Not to mention I alone have over a leveraging amount of coins in there. wow dood.

November 16, 2015, 10:39:28 PM
plz ask Smiley
November 16, 2015, 10:38:45 PM
No one has threatened you, you are the only one stating this Sir. Plz know you do not deserve anything you have, as you are a scammer, you asked for facts I gave them to you. I have more if you need be Smiley

Plz be careful what you wish for sir.
November 16, 2015, 10:37:35 PM
No one has threatened anything, lol I'm glad I found this thread, now I get to speak with some folks that have pbanned me.

whats going on ?

Stop threatning ppl. Are you that dumd? You are a disgrace even with the standard of a scammer. I was thinking you was a good guy now I know better.
November 16, 2015, 10:35:05 PM
I'm crossing the line as you take your statements back, in business its called stealing money ...politically correct page again eh?
Activity: 442
November 16, 2015, 10:22:08 PM
The dood is a scammer he doesn't deserve a family. Fact.

You're crossing the line bud,

AG18
November 16, 2015, 10:21:11 PM
it's the only way to get these 2 ninja turtles out there shells!!! Fuck You Addam

Another one for the funny farm, seeing Addam everywhere.

Fat lonely and stupid bad combo.

AG18
November 16, 2015, 10:21:02 PM
The dood is a scammer he doesn't deserve a family. Fact.

As far as the kids go /bow and endless apologies.
November 16, 2015, 10:19:53 PM
No one has threatened anything, lol I'm glad I found this thread, now I get to speak with some folks that have pbanned me.

whats going on ?

Whoa Coward move, leave the guy's family out of it .

AG18
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
November 16, 2015, 10:18:31 PM
it's the only way to get these 2 ninja turtles out there shells!!! Fuck You Addam
November 16, 2015, 10:07:14 PM
But they are too bitch to even reply or admit who they are... guess what I have been jagrapolite from 1994 aol/bnet days. never a sway, ya damn spinless bastard spammers.
Pages:
Jump to: