Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout - page 13. (Read 40016 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
November 17, 2015, 12:25:04 AM
Also if you keep up the threats,
all they have to do is contact a lawyer in your country , give a printout along with the IP address,
Court order makes the ISP give your real name and address and they can have you arrested for making threats toward their family.
You do jail time and we all enjoy a few quiet years without you.

AG18
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
November 17, 2015, 12:21:47 AM
No stalking, I am following scammers to help others not to get fucked.

As from my experience you guys fucked me hard. Not to mention everyone I brought to your shit hole of a scam site.
November 17, 2015, 12:20:17 AM
@ 6436346346

Listen adam, plz understand where I am coming from, and know I will be on every thread hex propagates into existence lol.

With that being said unban me. and yes this will get ugly as many accounts just got locked out and your ip switched.

Get your Barr lawyer to explain stalking to you genius.

AG18
November 17, 2015, 12:18:52 AM
@ 6436346346

Listen adam, plz understand where I am coming from, and know I will be on every thread hex propagates into existence lol.

With that being said unban me. and yes this will get ugly as many accounts just got locked out and your ip switched.
November 17, 2015, 12:18:13 AM
Wow.  Just wow.  OP is clearly out of his god damned tree.

And none of you can spell for shit.

Blame the education system

AG18
Activity: 332
I like the clowns and the little dogs
November 17, 2015, 12:16:54 AM
Wow.  Just wow.  OP is clearly out of his god damned tree.

And none of you can spell for shit.
November 17, 2015, 12:16:18 AM
Lol I live with a barr lawyer...no need to hire anyone, and everything I type is double checked by our laughing asses lol gl with the money stealing boss.

really , hetro or homo?

AG18
Activity: 355
November 17, 2015, 12:13:54 AM
what is this thread about?

if i remember right, there was a coin that nobody is able to receive!

Btw, CRYPTOPIA has put the wallet in maintenance since the day they are aware about the issue with the chain.
Whats the problem now? Nobody can withdraw a coin when a wallet is maintenance mode!

Apparently they didn't as deadlock1 was able to withdraw coins and lose them.

When it was suggested, by me, that they disable deposits and withdrawals their response was 'i dont give a fuck about them'.

And if the Coin's Dev fixed the chain the transaction would have went thru,
since the coin's dev did not care enough to fix it why would any one else.

Your expectations are silly at best.
No responsibility falls on an exchange if the coin's network is not working.
You have to be daft not to understand that.

AG18

Even as shitty as Cryptsy is when it comes to certain things they at least let their users know their shits broken. Is that really too much to ask for?

deadlocks stuck withdraw was the transaction that alerted us to the issue, he had multiple PR withdrawals before hand that worked fine, once he logged the support ticket we noticed the issue with the coin and it was disabled, that's why no one else has a stuck PR withdraw

Why wasn't it noticed beforehand that it was down? Apparently it has been 27 days since it was last synced.

How many more coins are like this on there that people will run into over and over again?

OK, since you are basing everything on assumptions here is what happened.

deadlock1 opened a support ticket about an issue with the PR pool not working, we investigated and found that ther was an error with the GetBlockTemplate call, we assumed it was and issue with our pool software so we investigated, while we were investigation the pool, deadloac1 withdrew some PR, because we were the only pool and it was down the coins never moved.

At this poit we put the pool and wallet into maintenance, its now been 20+ days since the indecent, all other withdraws he done that day works, but the coin literally broke right before he sent the tx.

Im not sure how you expect me to preemptively predict when a coin will break, but its something we cant really do.

We tried for 2 weeks to explain the issue to him, but he started demanding BTC but he was withdrawing PR not BTC so not sure why he was asking for BTC, thats when he started this thread, and here we are today, threats to family and all sorts over 1300PR coins
November 17, 2015, 12:13:32 AM
Lol I live with a barr lawyer...no need to hire anyone, and everything I type is double checked by our laughing asses lol gl with the money stealing boss.
November 17, 2015, 12:11:57 AM
lol um ....I pasted facts, which shut you up for a bit I guess next part will be the barr lawyers ... they work for free Smiley love it

Go hire a lawyer , so he can tell you how much of a dumb ass you are , and your expectations are unrealistic.
And you post no facts only the ramblings of a crazy person.
Plus that threat you made against that guy's family member may get your dumb ass some jail time to reflect on your mental condition.

AG18
November 17, 2015, 12:07:44 AM
lol um ....I pasted facts, which shut you up for a bit I guess next part will be the barr lawyers ... they work for free Smiley love it
November 17, 2015, 12:05:20 AM
Nah,

lets do it like your imaginary proof , take my word for it and go find the evidence yourself.
that is how you operate , right?

AG18
November 17, 2015, 12:03:34 AM
plz post a link, lets see if you know how to copy and paste at this point rofl
November 17, 2015, 12:02:33 AM
LOL
Grammer Nazi say costumer service

AG18

Show me 1 time I picked at anyone spelling rofl... damn your slow.

Considering whining about grammar structure was the 1st 2 page of our conversation.
You need a link.
WOW!!!

AG18
November 17, 2015, 12:00:19 AM
lol must suck to be as sober as you hex Smiley

Not hex,
dum dum
or do you prefer i call you special J.
all of these post pages and your dumb ass still has not got it.

AG18
November 16, 2015, 11:58:12 PM
LOL

AG18

Show me 1 time I picked at anyone spelling rofl... damn your slow.
November 16, 2015, 11:57:28 PM

It's called hire costumer service if you ran a damn public facility... and do not let hex speak rofl not hard dood

i don't think you are laughing , i think you are so mad you just pissed yourself.

just sayin

AG18

Show me 1 time I picked on Anyone's spelling lol.... you do this first chance you get we all know this, its only a sign of being under..fill in what you want.

lol must suck to be as sober as you hex Smiley
November 16, 2015, 11:57:14 PM
LOL

AG18
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
November 16, 2015, 11:57:04 PM

Btw, CRYPTOPIA has put the wallet in maintenance since the day they are aware about the issue with the chain.
Whats the problem now? Nobody can withdraw a coin when a wallet is maintenance mode!

When it was suggested, by me, that they disable deposits and withdrawals their response was 'i dont give a fuck about them'.

AG18

Even as shitty as Cryptsy is when it comes to certain things they at least let their users know their shits broken. Is that really too much to ask for?

deadlocks stuck withdraw was the transaction that alerted us to the issue, he had multiple PR withdrawals before hand that worked fine, once he logged the support ticket we noticed the issue with the coin and it was disabled, that's why no one else has a stuck PR withdraw

Why wasn't it noticed beforehand that it was down? Apparently it has been 27 days since it was last synced.

How many more coins are like this on there that people will run into over and over again?
November 16, 2015, 11:56:48 PM

AG18

Hey adam, are you by any chance starting to see what hex is doing to your exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: