Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout - page 8. (Read 40015 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
December 03, 2015, 07:53:12 PM
Cryptopia is a good exchange. I have thousands of successful trades there and dozens of deposits and withdrawals without a single problem.

Yeah, a few coins broke down, so what.Not the fault of the exchange.  Exploding shitcoins occassionally leave marks on the walls of all exchanges. Thats part of the risk of crypto. Take your $5 loss like a man.

Very well put right there my friend Cheesy People piss and moan blah blah blah and Cryptopia has been one of the friendliest most helpful exchanges I've ever traded on and I've never had any deposits or withdrawals go missing ever there Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
December 03, 2015, 06:45:49 PM
Cryptopia is a good exchange. I have thousands of successful trades there and dozens of deposits and withdrawals without a single problem.

Yeah, a few coins broke down, so what.Not the fault of the exchange.  Exploding shitcoins occassionally leave marks on the walls of all exchanges. Thats part of the risk of crypto. Take your $5 loss like a man.
Activity: 539
November 27, 2015, 03:51:41 PM
Um..  yes.. stealing money due to smoking crack is breaking the law.

So if I start stealing money for heroin instead then I'm in the clear?

lol...?   :|
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
November 27, 2015, 03:35:56 PM

So if I start stealing money for heroin instead then I'm in the clear?
November 27, 2015, 03:08:34 PM

I have only used 1 account, at least read through the thread before posting bs lol

And nobody is attacking any exchange, I will however inform everyone about my good experiences and getting scammed alike.

The fact hex is locking random folks accounts is hilarious at this point. The fact they are dicks will be the end of them by default, its like watching stupid ppl running around knowing they will trip and fall.
Activity: 636
November 27, 2015, 10:08:54 AM
Wtf are you talking about? cryptopia is a scam site.... who cares lol

And yes c-cex is the king of all scam sites as they list and delist countless coins..keep the unclaimed, list them somewhere else, and dump them.

And thats how they make money.

But even they never lock accounts and take everything. So I would have to give the crown to scamtopia sorry c-scam lol you got outdone Smiley

I give the crown to you. You have really a lot of problems to solve. Attacking a lot of exchanges. What you say is not true about Cryptopia. You messed up and you do not want to fix it. You said that they deleted your accounts but that did not happen. Making multiaccounts is not allowed there and more. Using more than one account here to smear ppl just show how childish you are. There is not any law that support what you are doing. How about growing up and take care of your problems and dont make any more!
November 26, 2015, 12:48:40 AM
Wtf are you talking about? cryptopia is a scam site.... who cares lol

And yes c-cex is the king of all scam sites as they list and delist countless coins..keep the unclaimed, list them somewhere else, and dump them.

And thats how they make money.

But even they never lock accounts and take everything. So I would have to give the crown to scamtopia sorry c-scam lol you got outdone Smiley
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
November 25, 2015, 08:21:54 PM
I can't believe you would even consider using cryptopia. The site don't look professional at all. Maybe some kids with some spare free time.

So think about their security must be? Don't cry in a few week/months if you got an email that they stop their service because of a hack.

Found another quote by Ya.

I don't trust c-cex completely. So if got my money at Kraken, Coinbase and Bittrex. They are solid and reliable exchanges.

Before I was trading at cryptsy too, but these days it seems they have gone mt gox.

Bittrex delists every coin , most people want to trade. (In US , under Fincern  rules also)

Kraken & Cryptsy
Over the past few weeks, prominent bitcoin exchanges and payment processing platform including Kraken and OKCoin have been targeted with DDoS attacks of similar magnitude, temporarily disabling bitcoin accounts and withdrawals during the recent bitcoin price surge.

Cryptsy : http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/10/19/bitcoin-exchange-cryptsy-may-have-gone-full-mt-gox-refuses-to-pay-out-customers/

Coinbase only trades btc with Fiat, stable but useless for the alt coins.

Cryptopia working , and not under Fincern regulations which requires withdrawal tiers, plus Alt Coin trading.

Forgive me if i disregard your opinion for reality.  Wink

AG18

By the way, Bittrex has the worst interface of all of the exchanges.
Activity: 280
November 25, 2015, 05:39:59 PM
I can't believe you would even consider using cryptopia. The site don't look professional at all. Maybe some kids with some spare free time.

So think about their security must be? Don't cry in a few week/months if you got an email that they stop their service because of a hack.
November 25, 2015, 02:39:25 AM
This hasn't even started boss man Smiley Just waiting on the paperwork.

I am doing my job rofl. Your welcome.
November 25, 2015, 02:38:08 AM
Yeah but scamtopia takes accounts lol, where cryptsy never lost a single oshie ever from day 1. Do the math on that sir. If your able to count yet.
November 25, 2015, 02:34:59 AM
lol So hex how many account have you banned thinking it was me rofl?

Quick go look out the curtain I heard a car, lol.
November 25, 2015, 02:32:37 AM
lol, Where did hex go back to the crack pipe?

And no I will not, as this is a scammer, and an unstable individual, not to mention a crackhead that doesn't deny it, lol.
November 25, 2015, 02:29:04 AM
I am on every exchange, just for this reason. To bring the scammers afloat.  

No whining I don't even want my coins back, they have to have them at least till their friends contact them lol
November 25, 2015, 02:25:07 AM
lol good one, now back to the topic.

But for real, cryptopia straight up locks accounts depending on how much crack they smoke this is a regular occurrence, I know of almost 10 accounts locked and some of these folks had heavy %s of market caps.  That's just what I know so I'm sure they are locking folks left and right on spam.

Their reasons for locking accounts... well in my case they ordered to get ppl to their site I did this, then hex straight up faggoted 80% off the ppl off and I told them that hex will be the death of their exchange, at which point they started telling me I am threatening them, so they locked my account as a ty for getting them from 20 avg users a day to 500+... just because I pointed out why I am having difficulties bringing and keeping folks there.
Its not easy to bring the right ppl in and for them to run into hex is absurd.

So like I was saying they smoke too much crack try talking to them you will see. Not to mention they don't deny it lol.
November 25, 2015, 02:23:16 AM
Yeah hex isn't much better then a 10 y/o this your right about.
Activity: 442
November 25, 2015, 02:22:41 AM
I also find it funny, that hex nor adam come to defend their scam site, as they know they are in the wrong.

This is so pathetic

Ah welcome king of thieves Smiley  How goes it?

Oh, so I _am_ Hex? That's a relief, I was so confused I thought I might have been everyone else in this thread the way you were going...

Give him a minute , he start calling me Hex too.   Grin

AG18
November 25, 2015, 02:22:05 AM
No I figured you'd get off your crack bench and stop in say hi.

Pretty sad you have this 10 year old fighting for you lol, as you take random ppls money lol.
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
November 25, 2015, 02:20:10 AM
I also find it funny, that hex nor adam come to defend their scam site, as they know they are in the wrong.

This is so pathetic

Oh, so I _am_ Hex? That's a relief, I was so confused I thought I might have been everyone else in this thread the way you were going...
November 25, 2015, 02:19:12 AM

This is so pathetic

Pages:
Jump to: