Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout - page 4. (Read 40084 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
February 25, 2016, 06:58:42 PM
Oh did you finally find where I contacted the lawyer...nice your reading skills are getting better...

You forgot the better business burro too...  I do not need screen shots as I know a dozen + ppl irl that have been locked out and yes they are the reason this is still even going on...

I will repeat it once more for you since you seem to have reading problems..if this was just me this would have been long long over...

When your account is locked lol I'll see you back in this thread. lol Shit I can just call you my friend right now and hex will take all your shit.

Its not hard to get scammed by hex, but hopefully ppl will read, and not lose their money.
Activity: 1064
MOBU
February 25, 2016, 06:46:04 PM
What do you mean unsubstantiated?  Hex doesn't deny locking accounts... did you miss that part of the thread? Or the fact authorities have been contacted, missed that part too? Or are you just really bad at comprehending the text you read?

Funny man, huh? Know what is funnier yet? I don't hear any knocking on Cryptopias' door. Nor have I read anything in ANY Altcoin journals about the scams you are accusing them of. Yet again, such a brilliant statement by you. Where is the proof you lost anything? I see some screen shots, which proves nothing.

At this rate, you may need an Attorney for a slander suit. Fair warning, use caution when dealing with Courts, be it USA, NZ or any other world Court. This sort of thing isn't too be taken lightly and can result in massive fines and/or prison time. I sure hope you have been saving those 'shiny' nickels you are chasing. It is going to take a very large bag full.

With that, I won't spend anymore time with this complete non-sense.

'nuff Said -

CapnBDL
     Cool
February 25, 2016, 06:31:27 PM
What do you mean unsubstantiated?  Hex doesn't deny locking accounts... did you miss that part of the thread? Or the fact authorities have been contacted, missed that part too? Or are you just really bad at comprehending the text you read?  

All good though, just a matter of time before I will be saying I told you so lol. This, not just I know...
MOBU
February 25, 2016, 06:24:41 PM
@CapnBDL:   Your not very good at reading are you?...If you read even some of the thread you would know what the problem is... lol and it's not my problem, its soon to be your problem and everyone else that stays at scamtopia long enough.

I get that hex is paying all you trolls to come spam some, but try to read the thread or your typing is uninformative and unrelated to this threads topic.

Delete it then...
MOBU
February 25, 2016, 06:22:49 PM

You must be joking!! I read every page and it is plain to me that you are a child needing Mommies teat to suckle on.

Nope...I wasn't put up to posting here, but after I read through all your ranting and whining, I felt compelled to defend against your unsubstantiated attacks. I have seen NO definitive proof that anything has been "stolen". If you are so sure this has happened, then why haven't the Authorities been called in. My sentiments and opinion remain the same, until I read about a 'raid' having taken place at Cryptopia. Good Luck with that.

Until then-

'nuff Said....

CapnBDL
     Cool
February 25, 2016, 06:12:03 PM
@CapnBDL:   Your not very good at reading are you?...If you read even some of the thread you would know what the problem is... lol and it's not my problem, its soon to be your problem and everyone else that stays at scamtopia long enough.

I get that hex is paying all you trolls to come spam some, but try to read the thread or your typing is uninformative and unrelated to this threads topic.
MOBU
February 25, 2016, 06:08:44 PM
Sorry what was that? I'm far too busy smoking crack.

Nice PR, Mr.Business man!  I do however like the fact I don't even have to ridicule you, lol Nobody can do this better then you lol.

WOW...my first time seeing this thread. Simply amazing!! Not sure what your problem is jagrapolite5, but if you put some new batteries in your butt-plug, you might feel better.

I have been on Cryptopia for some time now and never had a single problem. If you spent more time doing some 'real' trading or mining, instead of whining, you wouldn't need to complain about some 'shiny' nickel you lost. Get a life and leave Cryptopia out of it. Cryptopia ROCKS! The best exchange I've done business with. Well designed, super to mine on, competitive % rates, and the nicest people in the chatbox.

Grow up!!... and +1 for Cryptopia.

CapnBDL
     Cool
February 25, 2016, 06:07:18 PM
Never ever been scammed in cryptopia. I have withdrawn thousands of times and received every bit. Made deposits, and they do appear in balance. Mined, and coins are credited. Been banned two times from chat perhaps too strictly, but always according to the rules.

Looks like a good site to me, and I do not understand how is it that it is not more widely used.

Just my experience there.

You haven't been on it long enough... everyone's deposits and withdraws work until hex takes the whole account lol, if this happened only to me this would have been long over, unfortunately hex spam takes accounts....maybe you can try asking hex where he got the money for the new servers as he doesn't seem to be able to communicate with me lol.
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
February 25, 2016, 06:02:30 PM
Never ever been scammed in cryptopia. I have withdrawn thousands of times and received every bit. Made deposits, and they do appear in balance. Mined, and coins are credited. Been banned two times from chat perhaps too strictly, but always according to the rules.

Looks like a good site to me, and I do not understand how is it that it is not more widely used.

Just my experience there.

February 25, 2016, 05:57:51 PM

Nice PR, Mr.Business man!  I do however like the fact I don't even have to ridicule you, lol Nobody can do this better then you lol.

As long as someone speaks you keep digging your own hole. lol
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
February 25, 2016, 05:47:50 PM
February 25, 2016, 05:38:31 PM
The crack is not the issue... your down syndrome is... and the fact you run a scam site.
February 25, 2016, 05:37:41 PM
Don't forget all the crack.
February 25, 2016, 05:34:44 PM
Why would they lock it? If you are still robbing folks?
February 25, 2016, 05:30:42 PM
Hi to all... but if this was a problem of the coin, why don't close this topic?
cryptopia make the right work.... as I can understand after reading a bit of pages!

Because the mods wont lock this thread.
February 25, 2016, 05:28:21 PM
No accusations, just telling folks of how you scam site works. But since you asked I'll call a few more ppl you fucked over in the thread.

And yes I am more then sure it's in the thousands if you add up all the accounts you spam lock.

4 accounts from my family, 3 accounts from my friends house, all accounts associated with some shit coin you some how attached me to, 10+ accounts of anyone I have even spoken to and their families ... lol I mean for fucks sake you took marlenas kids first crypto account...

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 25, 2016, 05:22:31 PM
Hi to all... but if this was a problem of the coin, why don't close this topic?
cryptopia make the right work.... as I can understand after reading a bit of pages!
February 25, 2016, 05:20:17 PM
You can't even keep your fucking story straight. So now it's $100? I thought it was thousands? Where are all these people who's accounts I have locked? Cos I only see you, or are marlena and tronrex and all your other _totally_ credible friends about to show up now? Maybe you'll make some new accounts, I dunno, I don't wonder why you're still at this, I just assume you're bored. I don't need to deny your accusations because they're so stupid. I'm off to smoke more crack.
February 25, 2016, 05:07:03 PM
lol...regardless of cryptsy... lol so your going to point fingers for not having any answers? How fucked in the head are you?

Lets do the math here....I lost about 10k on cryptsy... yet it's understandable.... I lost about 100 bucks to you...

Ever wounder why I'm still on this with you and not countless exchanges that have come and gone?... because you are still taking ppls money and don't even deny it. This is why ppl must know.... do you really think I give a shit for what you took from me?  

I'm not defending anyone's actions, I am pointing out yours.

February 25, 2016, 04:49:12 PM
Regardless of whether or not they were the ones that stole the missing coins, I'm not going to get into that speculation game, but regardless, knowing that the coins were missing, knowing they were so horribly insolvent, and reassuring people everything was fine when they knew it wasn't, encouraging people to continue depositing into their ponzi exchange was absolute theft. The fact that you still defend their actions speaks volumes.
Pages:
Jump to: