Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout - page 3. (Read 40015 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
March 01, 2016, 08:35:57 PM
Many ppl have lost their money! hex locks accounts as he feels... with no common sense backing his locks.

Nothing has been resolved, as the accounts are still locked. hex does not deny this... everyone is scamtopia troll box knows as well, just ask...

I have no problem with hex... I do however have a problem with hex robbing ppl left and right.
Activity: 1064
MOBU
February 28, 2016, 10:05:50 AM
There you go folks, no one from CRYPTOPIA was scamming anyone as you have been lead to believe in this [ANN] Thread.
An apology to the guys at CRYPTOPIA is most definitely in order, but I doubt those who started this vendetta will sprout any balls and do that.
Big thanks to the guys at UNO community and to Hex and sa_ddam213. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

This thread is a mess. It's original purpose was resolved long ago and Cryptopia was clearly not to blame. This thread should be locked by a moderator. It is done, over, kaput.

I haven't seen ANY credible evidence here of any wrongdoing by Cryptopia, yet the solid facts are constantly buried by the relentless slurs from professional trolls.

Yes, Hexx is an ass, but being an ass isn't illegal yet, and he runs a good exchange. His name is on the public paperwork. He's not hiding.  You may not like Hexx, and hell he probably doesn't even like himself, but these guys at Cryptopia are doing everything right.  Give 'em a break.

If you lost money at Cryptopia its your own damn fault. You're a shitty trader.

Oh Man!! You have hit the nail on the head, so ... +1. Drop this thread!!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
February 27, 2016, 09:04:48 PM
There you go folks, no one from CRYPTOPIA was scamming anyone as you have been lead to believe in this [ANN] Thread.
An apology to the guys at CRYPTOPIA is most definitely in order, but I doubt those who started this vendetta will sprout any balls and do that.
Big thanks to the guys at UNO community and to Hex and sa_ddam213. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

This thread is a mess. It's original purpose was resolved long ago and Cryptopia was clearly not to blame. This thread should be locked by a moderator. It is done, over, kaput.

I haven't seen ANY credible evidence here of any wrongdoing by Cryptopia, yet the solid facts are constantly buried by the relentless slurs from professional trolls.

Yes, Hexx is an ass, but being an ass isn't illegal yet, and he runs a good exchange. His name is on the public paperwork. He's not hiding.  You may not like Hexx, and hell he probably doesn't even like himself, but these guys at Cryptopia are doing everything right.  Give 'em a break.

If you lost money at Cryptopia its your own damn fault. You're a shitty trader.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 27, 2016, 01:47:42 PM
Cryptopia is not a solid exchange. I still don't understand why people choose this fishy exchanges for trading.
There is bittrex, poloniex etc. Why even consider other exchanges? Like really?
Activity: 835
February 27, 2016, 09:54:51 AM
How today? No payouts too? Huh
February 25, 2016, 11:51:42 PM
lol guess what I can paste as well!

Yes this is what I was told... whats your point?

Should I just start repasting shit? What does this have to do with you taking ppls money?

Are you trying to say, your not as bad as cryptsy?
February 25, 2016, 11:39:43 PM
Yes this is what I was told... whats your point?

Should I just start repasting shit? What does this have to do with you taking ppls money?

Are you trying to say, your not as bad as cryptsy?
February 25, 2016, 11:35:13 PM
So this is all you have, for locking countless accounts?

I must admit you have good crack lol....
February 25, 2016, 11:04:35 PM
Did you find more crack lol?
February 25, 2016, 07:55:58 PM
Yes, Cryptsy fucked up hard core no doubt... hex is still fucking up hard core... and again what does cryptsy have anything to do with hex taking folks accounts?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
February 25, 2016, 07:53:04 PM
Jagrapolite: @anwild216: nah cold wallets are full all the coins are here cryptsy is just being extra carefull as they always are

Yes this is what I was told?... what about it....

http://www.coindesk.com/digital-currency-exchange-cryptsy-ceos-wife-asset-documents/

here read moron ... the wife locked down cryptsy,  or should I wait till your crack session is over before you can speak English again?

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/02/25/bitcoin-exchange-cryptsy-slammed-with-class-action-lawsuit/
The lawsuit goes on accusing that Vernon and Nettles took part in a deceptive marriage resolution to improperly transfer the said villa’s ownership to Nettles. The marriage dissolution, according to the available court documents, was concluded within four months.

The accusations made in the lawsuit has brought Vernon and Nettles under the purview of multiple criminal charges, including Claims for Negligence, Conversion of Funds and Property, Violation of Florida’s Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practice Act, and Unjust Enrichment.

February 25, 2016, 07:47:24 PM
Jagrapolite: @anwild216: nah cold wallets are full all the coins are here cryptsy is just being extra carefull as they always are

Yes this is what I was told?... what about it....

http://www.coindesk.com/digital-currency-exchange-cryptsy-ceos-wife-asset-documents/

here read moron ... the wife locked down cryptsy,  or should I wait till your crack session is over before you can speak English again?

And what do any other exchanges have to do with you running a scam site? thats all I'm missing...trying to point fingers else where while robbing ppl? Good plan lol what are you in middle school? 

lol Come on be a good crackhead and paste some more turrets you seem to have just developed lol
February 25, 2016, 07:43:32 PM
Forgot how to read? or is the crack kick in to where you are only able to paste?
February 25, 2016, 07:42:01 PM
Yes, that is what I was told... What about it?

Now how about explaining your continuing actions?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
February 25, 2016, 07:41:45 PM
Polo seemed sketchy to me with its crazy ETH volume and massive pump etc...

So I sent all my crypto to Topia Smiley

Buy some UNB  Wink
February 25, 2016, 07:38:57 PM
Um? So your down syndrome is turning into turrets?  What does cryptsy going down have anything to do with you running a scam site?

Here practice some reading kid.
February 25, 2016, 07:34:26 PM
You didn't read that article did you?

How is it legal for you to be this dumb?
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
February 25, 2016, 07:33:34 PM
February 25, 2016, 07:28:11 PM
Here is where and why since you obviously are a bit slow,

Also I am not defending anything, I am quite upset with cryptsy ... but you... straight up take ppls money... then pay trolls to come defend you and point fingers at other places, as you have no answers, while admitting locking accounts, I can not blame cryptsys scenario, but I feel obligated to make sure you do not rip ppl off as you have been doing and are doing.
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
February 25, 2016, 07:10:21 PM
anwild216: @Jagrapolite:do you know what happen? regulations or technical issues ?

Jagrapolite: @anwild216: no idea prolly a combo of both, i know regulations has to be heavy to hold on the shoulders though

anwild216: or worse ?

Dren84: @JudgeDredd: Didn't notice you could update the ticket details at first because it was to the right of the page.

anwild216: @Jagrapolite:ok but other exchanges works fine

Jagrapolite: i love delays, that only means our coins are safer

Jagrapolite: @anwild216: this is the original and the oldest mass alt exchange in crypto ... i have seen thousands of exchanges come and go ... when cryptsy always straightens out their stuff ... may have delays

Jagrapolite: i love this place as it runs its wheels safety first

anwild216: @Jagrapolite:i hope, but 2 months is too much

Jagrapolite: nah
Pages:
Jump to: