Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout - page 5. (Read 40084 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
February 25, 2016, 03:41:41 PM
Try answering maybe?  lol and nobody is dragging your name through the mud besides you....by your actions.

And don't act a fool you know what you do and you know how to fix this. Nothing unwarranted happening here.

P.S. cryptsy never stole, weather it was the court or a hacker.... you straight up take ppls accounts... and concur with this.
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
February 25, 2016, 03:31:09 PM
Why? Because I am so bored of repeating myself to you maybe? Because all of your claims are bullshit maybe? We've had this conversation more than once both here and off forum, all you wanna do is drag our name through the mud because you're a pathetic Cryptsy shill, and all I wanna do is smoke crack, and here we are.

BRB, smoking more crack.
February 25, 2016, 08:16:58 AM
Sarcasm eh?   .... Then why do you act like a crackhead?

And why wont you even address anything but the crack thing?

Come on big boy you got this lol. How about answering what paid for the new servers?

My lack of sarcasm is your excuse for taking dozens of accounts not even associated with me?

Not seeing any answers this whole thread.... are you ok boss man?  To think you are scamtopia's PR guy lol.
February 25, 2016, 01:52:08 AM
Sarcasm is clearly your strong point. I'm off to smoke more crack.
February 24, 2016, 01:42:18 PM
Um... scroll back a few pages to where you admit it, or check your own troll box lol what you forgot I have your troll box on record?

And fact you forgot this convo just a few pages back is proof of you smoking too much crack rofl.

Well... the first inquiry has been addressed, how about you be a good junkie and answer the second one?

How many accounts have you locked so far?   Lemme guess enough to buy new servers lol?  As its obvious its not from your volume or profit. Brilliant!

P.S. Yes you are right, I should start this thread on the other forums... oh yeah and news sites...ty for the idea.
February 24, 2016, 02:30:25 AM
You expect people to take you seriously with all these accusations of crack smoking? So factual! Grow the fuck up. Good to see the mods continuing their anti-Cryptopia agenda by refusing to lock this ridiculous thread.
February 23, 2016, 12:09:24 AM
What have I posted that is not factual?

1: Withdraws are variable to how much crack hex smokes.
2: Accounts locked ... who knows how many.
3: The site is a scam site.
4: The few ppl that kiss hexs ass are ok to trade but even that's just a matter of time.

How many accounts does hex have to take before you guys realize ?

Read this thread so you at least know whats going on, and if you don't care to read why bother typing ignorance?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 20, 2016, 09:07:09 PM
@Argon18:   Try reading, no payout is fact, I said nothing of any blockchain if you even tried reading you would know this, useless troll.

And hex there is no winning or losing I am helping people not get fucked by the likes of you.... I am glad ppl are starting to see it.

Why don't you just give it up Jag. This is really getting old don't ya think? Your not helping anyone with all your rants and accusations.
Bottom line is people are going to do what they want and what you say, believe, etc.... will have had no profound effect on their decision.
Move on, get over it and find something more productive to do with your time.
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
February 18, 2016, 03:26:52 AM
15 year old Kid or jagrapolite5 or Tronrex or whatever 50 different handles ya go by.
It's Over Ya failed, da only Liar & Scammer is you, plus by sayin there is still no payout,
ya just admitted that ya also deadlock1 the dufus that started dis stupid slandering thread.
Da Transaction ID can't lie, but ya underdeveloped mind lies continuously.

sigh... just remember I was defending cryptsy just like you guys are defending this site

Just shows ya not as sharp as ya think ya are, and dat is the only thing dis forum proves.

AG18

By the way ya little signature is Wrong:
Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com

Coinbase don't sell ALTS !!!

I left this thread alone. So keep me out this. You guys at Cryptopia can't handle the REX. 
February 15, 2016, 06:40:13 PM
@Argon18:   Try reading, no payout is fact, I said nothing of any blockchain if you even tried reading you would know this, useless troll.

And hex there is no winning or losing I am helping people not get fucked by the likes of you.... I am glad ppl are starting to see it.
February 15, 2016, 07:35:03 AM
Well, the thread was started with a blockchain issue, but this just shows how many people surface up even for as small of an issue as this lol,

Haven't checked this thread in a while lol, can not believe hex is still punching himself in the face here.

Anyway ... the issue with the exchange are not the blockchains, its hex ... I have said this from the start I'm glad people are starting to see it.

and as far as for you hex.... you know what you do you have no angle to even defend your scam site...

and yes still no payout....

Go back to your beloved Cryptsy... Oh wait...
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
February 14, 2016, 07:46:12 AM
15 year old Kid or jagrapolite5 or Tronrex or whatever 50 different handles ya go by.
It's Over Ya failed, da only Liar & Scammer is you, plus by sayin there is still no payout,
ya just admitted that ya also deadlock1 the dufus that started dis stupid slandering thread.
Da Transaction ID can't lie, but ya underdeveloped mind lies continuously.

sigh... just remember I was defending cryptsy just like you guys are defending this site

Just shows ya not as sharp as ya think ya are, and dat is the only thing dis forum proves.

AG18

By the way ya little signature is Wrong:
Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com

Coinbase don't sell ALTS !!!

February 13, 2016, 04:34:31 PM
Well, the thread was started with a blockchain issue, but this just shows how many people surface up even for as small of an issue as this lol,

Haven't checked this thread in a while lol, can not believe hex is still punching himself in the face here.

Anyway ... the issue with the exchange are not the blockchains, its hex ... I have said this from the start I'm glad people are starting to see it.

and as far as for you hex.... you know what you do you have no angle to even defend your scam site...

and yes still no payout....
Activity: 420
@CryptoOz
February 07, 2016, 08:50:30 AM
No issues with Cryptopia.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
February 06, 2016, 07:23:07 PM
Cryptopia has always done right by me. Great exchange. Glad to see them continuing to grow and support altcoin traders.
Activity: 423
January 30, 2016, 03:36:02 PM
That's what this whole thread was going on about this whole time someone trying to blame topia for WDing a coin with a dead blockchain? I saw that complaint in the beginning but it was obvious to me what happened.

Do all you scam criers not know how blockchains work or something? Is that it? pffftt...
January 27, 2016, 08:12:31 AM
There you go folks, no one from CRYPTOPIA was scamming anyone as you have been lead to believe in this [ANN] Thread.
An apology to the guys at CRYPTOPIA is most definitely in order, but I doubt those who started this vendetta will sprout any balls and do that.
Big thanks to the guys at UNO community and to Hex and sa_ddam213. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

January 25, 2016, 04:52:58 AM
January 25, 2016, 02:49:05 AM
Kinda shatty that one of the biggest Topia threads is a scam accusation. They deserve better IMO.

It baffles me why Cryptopia remains so unpopular and low volume. I really like the site but can't really do much daytrading there..

Really?
I think they are even more untrusthworthy then c-cex or some other low volume exchanges.
Would not even consider depositing 1 satoshi to their exchange.

I personally have not had any problems with Cryptopia as I've already stated. Nothing has happened to my account EVER or coins. All deposits, withdrawals, buys, sells, etc... have gone off without a hitch! Hex and sa_ddam213 are active daily on the site and they have a good staff helping as well. The few support tickets I've submitted were answered promptly, in less then 24 hrs time and resolved. I personally trust them or wouldn't be there all this time.

If you are not a member of Cryptopia, how would you know what it's like there? What is it that you know that the rest of us don't know that causes you to say they are "untrustworthy"?  I hope this bogus thread hasn't deterred you from joining Cryptopia.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2016, 03:21:56 AM
Cryptopia was already a ponzi exchange from beginning. And I believe the coins which are listing their names there are also scam coins.

And I believe your IQ is below 70 and you were raised by a koala bear.

Does not make mine or your statement accurate.

However Cryptopia from my personal history with them have been an excellent exchange.
No complains at all, they list the majority of the coins I like to trade , and their service has worked, which is all I require.

Tell you what I will keep trading on cryptopia and you can have cryptsy for your trading.

Rule 1 : Never Leave more on an exchange than what you are willing to lose.

Rule 2 : Don't be an asshat toward the guys running the exchange.

Rule 3 : Follow Rules 1 & 2 and you'll have no complaints with any exchanges.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: