Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 8. (Read 6504 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
February 01, 2019, 10:21:08 AM
i do not see any sence to sell alts for few  dollars. when you invest you should invest free money and prepair to lose them.
THIS is of course pointless by itself, everyone knows that you shouldn't sell for a penny, but there are moments that you need money.
yeah, no one knows when urgent needs will come so no matter how much the price will still sell when pressed, but as much as possible in a bad market condition don't sell and try to keep hold.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 01, 2019, 10:17:51 AM
i do not see any sence to sell alts for few  dollars. when you invest you should invest free money and prepair to lose them.
THIS is of course pointless by itself, everyone knows that you shouldn't sell for a penny, but there are moments that you need money.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
January 31, 2019, 07:40:36 PM
nothing to lose now. it will just give you a big loss, if we sell in bear market like this. so, there is no other choice for token holders than waiting for the right time to sell all their tokens.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
January 31, 2019, 07:40:15 PM
So what would we do? Prepare to sell all altcoins to make a big dumping or continues hold? you say what we have known, but if we invest we must accept to lose.
holding back now is the best strategy and it takes our confidence and patience to be the main capital if we have confidence and patience under any circumstances we will not panic confused and fear of confidence will continue to develop crypto currency to make crypto currency more developed
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
January 31, 2019, 07:31:29 PM
Given the events of recent months, I am ready for the projects to start falling one by one. It should stop soon, but now we really need to be careful.

now many investors feel frightened and confused by the state of the ICO project which ends with fraud and we don't get anything and that for me is a lesson or experience that I get to be more careful and careful in choosing projects that I will follow
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 07:11:44 PM
Selling all altcoin because market is not stable is a very bad decision, I think token holders will not do anything when market is like now. They will only buy more and hold their tokens until market grows again
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
January 31, 2019, 07:05:01 PM
Maybe the crypto condition at the end of 2017 will not happen again this year because this year there are many partners provided by Crypto so as to secure assets not only on Eth or BTTC, there are many usd on the market, making crypto prices stable so don't expect prices will go up high because it doesn't go down already good
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
January 31, 2019, 02:22:57 PM
How true is this and what is your proof. You are only making assumptions which is very dangerous to the market because if everyone should follow this, then the market will become more bearish as people will panic sell all their tokens because they don't want dump. It's not possible for one person to control the market.
If you have any tokens and you are convinced it is good and promising enough then I will advice you to HODL it so that you won't regret your decision later when it moon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
January 31, 2019, 11:29:51 AM
For the token holders they must hold their tokens as long as the price is still dump. and you can sell of the price is high or you are contented on the price.but for the holders risk maybe it takes time to pump.
Activity: 518
January 31, 2019, 11:14:21 AM
Some people here says that we everyone should learn crypto trading because it still profitable whether the market is up or down but most of us are a bit lazy like me and keep holding the coins because we believe that in later time it will be fruitful.
In something you are right, the lazy ones who do not know how to wait for the growth of the price of cryptocurrency and sell even cheaper than purchased.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
January 31, 2019, 03:55:24 AM
Well i think token holders already know about the token capacity and it's features before they invest on it. Token is also unstable and it is also an amazing ways to earn if you join the flow. I believe that there are so many token holders in the crypto feild that is now suffering from the verry huge dip because the value of the token is also affected in this dip.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 31, 2019, 03:42:24 AM
The way you can ensure your profit is when you are well nourished in the trading world of crytocurrency, like if the market price is decreasing, try to sell your investment in a stable coin then buy back again soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 30, 2019, 11:05:48 PM
How did you know such idea where the market is volatile and where there are more different investors out there besides bitcoin and ethereum? The pump and dump just happen in on time or not in expected season which is happening now. Long enough of waiting from 2018 and until now the market is struggling to recover. If the pump and dump group wants to pump the market they could start now or whatever base on their perfect plan and timing. Let us wait for the market recovery patiently than impatient.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 30, 2019, 10:54:47 PM
What do you suggest& I don't think we should quit crypto currency due to manipulation.
By the way everyone must have strategy to go according to it. I don't like these pumps and dumps!
But that is one of the biggest problems when it comes to this market people invest in coins and they have no plan about what to do if things turn out to be fine, and they also have no plans in the case things go wrong so regardless of how a coin moves they are not going to get the results they are looking for because they had no idea what they are doing in the first place.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 29, 2019, 04:55:37 PM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

Panicking will only cause the market to crash more. There's no reason to sell your altcoins if you will be losing your money. It would be wise to buy the dip just to average the cost of your investment. Enjoy the market crash and don't panic, once the market starts picking up again, patience will pay off.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 29, 2019, 04:53:40 PM
Before investing in projects I usually do some research based team, token metrics and market liquidity. Especially I prefer coins with 10% or more daily volume of the total cap.

I think that's a great idea mate, and all of us can do everything to prevent those circumstances to happen in the future. We must be more vigilant right now, because losing our funds is a big disappointments that could brought you to despair if you can't move out to those frustrations along. However, the prevention will always be better that healing the pain when it happens.
Activity: 1218
January 29, 2019, 04:44:51 PM
Before investing in projects I usually do some research based team, token metrics and market liquidity. Especially I prefer coins with 10% or more daily volume of the total cap.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
January 29, 2019, 04:29:11 PM
Thanks for your warnings but i do not just hold any token i see, i make research before getting on a particular token, so even if there is a dump on the token because i know i am holding a good token and in no distance time, it will gain value, i don't give into panic.
Activity: 1064
January 29, 2019, 04:02:35 PM

As for me, I am not waiting for the new holders. I am going to hold the altcoins that I trust myself. I do see here any sense in the competition of us. We work for ourselves only, and not others.
Activity: 296
January 29, 2019, 01:11:21 AM

That's the risk you have to go through if you play with the crypto world and make good decisions to receive big profits. Just need to learn more to find out the great opportunities of many other types of Altcoin.
you're right, learning altcoin might be a little difficult, but the more you are curious and curious about the altcoin it will give you valuable knowledge and experience that you can use to determine your investment in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: