Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 7. (Read 6504 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 02:40:29 AM
What do you suggest we do? Panic as you do? Sell off our tokens or what? This has not been the last quarter of the year for cryptocurrencies so we are always ready for what's to come. If you think that because of the BULL market in 2017 it will be thesame this year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 02:31:16 AM
I think that by selling your moments now you get a very small amount.  Better to keep them to at the time of growth you had at the ready and you sold it with good profit!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
February 03, 2019, 02:29:38 AM
to deal with the current situation, being wise is not enough. We must learn from what has happened as well as do research from other people's experiences. Even experts, several times stated that they were wrong when making decisions.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
February 03, 2019, 02:12:48 AM
calm down for you token hodlers, even though so far 8 months have not been listed in the market exchange, surely the tokens that we have hodl will someday still launch into the market exchange. sometimes it takes up to 1 year.
Is that a guarantee? because sometimes the project dies without a continuation. their team has no updates and left. there is no continuation even though we wait for the market at any time
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 03, 2019, 02:02:20 AM
calm down for you token hodlers, even though so far 8 months have not been listed in the market exchange, surely the tokens that we have hodl will someday still launch into the market exchange. sometimes it takes up to 1 year.
Activity: 420
February 02, 2019, 10:53:07 AM
it may be true if they pump and dispose of their tokens and use them to Btc and Ethereum because they may not want to withstand the risk of a large loss because crypto prices are increasingly decreasing day.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 02, 2019, 09:19:04 AM
The pumping and dumping is really a big problem in this industry. It makes to he whole trading look quite uncertain. Making decision under such atmosphere most times becomes pretty difficult. One just needs to be very careful
The pump-and-dump scheme has been with us for the past years so I think it will continue because this market is not regulated and open for manipulation. And those P&D thingy really stand out in this bear market. If we're in the bullish zone, no one will talk about the negative impact of this practice, but since we are in the bearish zone, everyone is bitching around. Again, if you don't like what you're seeing they stay out and don't trade, simply as that.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
February 02, 2019, 09:11:40 AM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

This is indeed a bad scenario for the cryptocurrency, in 2018 and it could continue in 2019, and if things will not go well, 95% of ICO will fail, and investors will have a second thought, investing even if the project looks good, because of their past experiences.
Activity: 518
February 02, 2019, 08:42:23 AM
Any project can collapse even when the market is good, I do not see the need to sell coins in this, let everyone make their own decisions.
A good project will never fall to a penny, and certainly will not fall apart, for example, but the same Ethereum in some sense is also a project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
February 01, 2019, 06:53:50 PM
The pumping and dumping is really a big problem in this industry. It makes to he whole trading look quite uncertain. Making decision under such atmosphere most times becomes pretty difficult. One just needs to be very careful
copper member
Activity: 206
February 01, 2019, 06:45:37 PM
Smiling, thanks for the warning but for a fact anyone who holds coins should not just hold because people are holding, but because they have done proper research on the project and decided to hold. For instance, if I'm holding say ETH, I'm doing that with peace of mind, you get right?.
Merit: 3
February 01, 2019, 06:36:50 PM
This is not the first time projects fail. A lot have turned out to scam and some were dew to lack of proper management.
What as actually lead to the habit of dump by some holders, is because the CEOs of some projects cannot just be trusted.
In a situation where is team of the project is planning a exit scam, sometimes most people are not aware, which is one of the reasons that has lead to dump.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
February 01, 2019, 06:30:58 PM
 i will advice token holders not to be too greedy when holding,they should make sure they take profit while they can.

this is  because the way developers abandon their projects and the way some exchanges delist tokens for lack of sales volume these days is alarming. if you do not sell when u should , you may end up holding your bag for ever.
Activity: 700
February 01, 2019, 05:52:04 PM
Any project can collapse even when the market is good, I do not see the need to sell coins in this, let everyone make their own decisions.

each person does have their own decisions, especially us. but the current state of the project is a lot of fraud, sometimes projects that appear are just frauds, so it is better to be more careful to choose projects. karne indeed whatever we take is our own decision.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
February 01, 2019, 05:36:57 PM
Agree, cryptocurrency is not the best time going through, just hold does not work on all coins , I think it is very difficult now to determine the coin that will grow for a long time.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 01, 2019, 10:42:01 AM
You did not obligation to warn people and command anyone. We have own decision and we can know what is better for me and for them. The token that ned to sell is not potential because it will be wasting time to wait to up and that will not happen but those potential can keep safe and hold until the price up and getring more profit.
Activity: 574
February 01, 2019, 10:37:21 AM
Its not a warning actually. Its more of a threat. Since the market has been down for a very long now, its very common and expected that some projects are not going to succeed so as an investor, we should be ready for the possible outcomes. But there are still chance that it will succeed and you will gain profit but you should exert more effort in picking the right projects for you.
Activity: 840
February 01, 2019, 10:29:35 AM
February 01, 2019, 10:29:11 AM
The risk is always there that the project will collapse at some point, this is why we have to select those projects with active and dedicated development team.
You are absolutely right! We need to go deep into projects, we need to recognize scam and so on, and this will help us along the way.
Activity: 817
February 01, 2019, 10:25:05 AM
yeah, no one knows when urgent needs will come so no matter how much the price will still sell when pressed, but as much as possible in a bad market condition don't sell and try to keep hold.
in market conditions like this, a lot of pressure will come. daily needs, or savings that have started to run out. this usually makes people forced to sell the assets they have with losses. I hope this situation will pass quickly, and everyone who is patiently waiting will get the results of their patience.
Pages:
Jump to: