Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 21. (Read 6504 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
December 04, 2018, 07:58:39 AM
Before joining an ICO make sure that you know what that ICO is.
And if you are a certified risk taker.
Invest only the money that you are good to lose.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 07:47:47 AM
I'm also sure that this December might bring some green light to the market. Currently, the situation is really awful tho.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 04, 2018, 06:41:45 AM
Now is the time that you do not need to make any sudden movements and conclusions. The market needs a push to rise, soon it will recover and we will remember these times with a smile)
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 06:21:39 AM
I have also expected the bull run to come during the fourth quarter, but look at the market now. It is still in downtrend and nobody knows when it is going to recover. I am losing hope for a bull run for this year.
Well, the fact that in December if there was a bullish trend would be very simple for the cryptocurrency, there were no panic plums yet, now I think we are close to the climax!
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
December 04, 2018, 06:19:07 AM
Well bad things happen and can't be avoided always. The best decision at least is to keep holding your long term and wait for at least x3 to x5 of profit at least before selling or cry for such loss.What's the point of doing long term if you can't ever wait for little mooning at least.But be updated to their social and medium sites to be not get behind for the latest updates whether the project is either dying already and still you keep waiting for nothing.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 06:16:23 AM
And what do you propose to do?  Do not sell tokens within a month and not buy?  In my opinion this is stupid, now is a good time for trading, I think
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 06:11:40 AM
Crypto currencies will recover their value and it is going to happen in 2019. Guys, the falling market won't last forever and the end is near. In January we will have a new wave of the market growth so stay tuned!

Yes you are right, crypto currencies will recover their value very sooon, but its not going to happen in 2019!!
It is going to happen any time, any day, any year.

Crypto currency is not a get rich scheme, and it does not neccessarily bring profits in a few days. Just be smart and steadfast, your profits will come if you traded wisely.
Even as bounty hunter, do the right projects, and your profit will be huge as well
Activity: 294
December 04, 2018, 05:06:25 AM
Crypto currencies will recover their value and it is going to happen in 2019. Guys, the falling market won't last forever and the end is near. In January we will have a new wave of the market growth so stay tuned!
December 04, 2018, 04:57:47 AM
Continue to be active in monitoring the development of the coins owned. If indeed there are coins that have dubious abilities, immediately move them to coins that have strong potential to be able to stay in crypto. The more collapse of the market will further suppress the ability of coins to survive. Don't choose coins whose ranks are far out of reach of investors. So your efforts so far in holding coins do not end in vain.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 04, 2018, 04:19:12 AM
Approaching the new year there will be a lot of rising waves that make crypto increase in price. And many people will be eager to trade and hopefully, this can have a positive impact so that the price of the coin will be stable. But we also have to be vigilant if the price is still unstable and will still hold coins for the long term.
Activity: 350
December 04, 2018, 04:14:37 AM
You was right, end of year is the best time for crypto, we should sell all tokens and cashout to fiat, we need fiat for new year shopping and we can turn back to crypto later.
Activity: 462
December 04, 2018, 04:02:15 AM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

Of course, a very difficult situation in the crypto market is developing now, it is necessary to come to terms with this circumstance, to carefully plan each step at work. After all, now too many scams and unsuccessful projects. But some projects have good potential for further success, you just need to carefully select them.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
November 28, 2018, 10:28:18 AM
I have also expected the bull run to come during the fourth quarter, but look at the market now. It is still in downtrend and nobody knows when it is going to recover. I am losing hope for a bull run for this year.

This is cryptocurrency, the future is uncertain. The market is still young and highly volatile, a certain change in event may affect the market greatly, so we should not be surprise if thing like this happen.  There is still a month before the month end, so there is still a lot of time for the bull run to happen.  Remember this is crypto space, it only needs a good catalyst for the market to start rallying and have a Bull run who knows.. though it is better to not put high hopes in it for us not to be disappointed.
I also think that Crete-Santa should make us all happy for the new year) But it is, as always, not exactly
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
November 28, 2018, 05:40:43 AM

This is cryptocurrency, the future is uncertain. The market is still young and highly volatile, a certain change in event may affect the market greatly, so we should not be surprise if thing like this happen.  There is still a month before the month end, so there is still a lot of time for the bull run to happen.  Remember this is crypto space, it only needs a good catalyst for the market to start rallying and have a Bull run who knows.. though it is better to not put high hopes in it for us not to be disappointed.
copper member
Activity: 190
November 28, 2018, 05:17:35 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 27, 2018, 11:24:09 PM
All think that soon all will end and will begin the long-awaited growth. I don't believe that. Maybe something else is waiting for us
A bull market is not going to happen that fast, it is likely that we are going to see the prices becoming more stable and stopping its way down but nothing more, so while I would like to see a recovery it is way more likely that the prices will remain at their current levels for some time.
Activity: 378
November 27, 2018, 02:34:53 PM
The end of the year in the crypto industry is the hottest and most dangerous time. Forecast of lifesgood10 fully confirmed. Crypto market collapsed and it is not clear when and at what it stops. Perhaps only next year it will be possible to hope for the recovery and growth of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 06:54:30 AM
That is a very bad time for crypto-holders. Everything is red and nobody knows where is the finish of that dropping. I think that today the majority of crypto-investors are the holders. They do not believe in the new projects, they just waiting the next boom for their assets.
Activity: 322
November 27, 2018, 06:34:09 AM
In so much trust to grow our currency in the market in holding it for too long sometimes really bad like what happened to my currency that I hold for too long that falls down it value in the market. And it really gives me a headache that's why I keep my investments a short term plan to get a better earnings.
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 06:22:33 AM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

Well a good friendly advice and thanks for that. Indeed it's our responsibility to do a diligent research before investing and be vigilant with those scammers as they will take advantage on our weakness. Do not invest if you don't know what you’re doing.
Pages:
Jump to: