Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 22. (Read 6504 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 06:15:16 AM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise
Yes be vigilant and check all your holdings if the project is still moving or still making progress or not because if they are not then time to sell that coins/tokens to save your remaining investment and not to lose all your money. Then hodl all the remaining tokens and coins for those project who still developing.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 06:12:41 AM
I think there are two possibilities in the current market!
1. As you said, everyone plans to escape and get funding, and then the market will die!
2. When 60% of encryption disappears, a large number of investors begin to take over the market, and the rest of the encryption will land on the moon!
in my opinion the market will not die but he will rise and rise again, indeed the price go down and the market will often go up and down but this is not the end of Crypto. let people go after the market stabilizes runners will regret it. At times like this you have to be more careful in taking action, indeed every token is not all good so you are more careful in choosing it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
November 27, 2018, 06:09:54 AM
Given the events of recent months, I am ready for the projects to start falling one by one. It should stop soon, but now we really need to be careful.

very much agree with what you say at this time the ico project projects are falling down and of course we must be very careful in choosing projects but now I still have confidence in investing with the gift of one day will be good again
Activity: 379
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 27, 2018, 05:55:35 AM
I think there are two possibilities in the current market!
1. As you said, everyone plans to escape and get funding, and then the market will die!
2. When 60% of encryption disappears, a large number of investors begin to take over the market, and the rest of the encryption will land on the moon!
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 05:52:41 AM
I don't think this is necessary, the year going to an end doesn't mean all projects will cease to exists. Though there are many schemes out there which are created for just to scam people off the year but solid projects that has been existing or new projects with credible verifiable team don't have anywhere to go.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 05:12:55 AM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

Somehow I don't see any movement from cryptocurrency in November and probably December of this year. I feel disappointed in myself for believing too much that the last quarter is actually the ripe time for selling. I guess I have incurred too much losses for holding too long.
Activity: 140
November 27, 2018, 05:05:30 AM
Only units will do this and this will not affect the market in any way, as smart traders will never do that and will wait for minimum prices for purchases and accumulate money without withdrawing from the market.
Merit: 2
November 27, 2018, 05:00:15 AM
Thank you for the word of advice. Right now, your prediction is correct. Many investors are cashing out right now because of the FUD on the market because of the bear situation. Now is not a good time to make investment or holdings.
November 27, 2018, 12:16:29 AM
So far I have absolutely no ideas about the situation and future prospects of the crypto market. Personally, I think that now you just need to be patient and hold your coins for the future. Indeed, until the end of the year prices will fall, and from the middle of next year active growth may resume.
Activity: 238
November 26, 2018, 08:26:48 PM
Of course you words have some truth , but in that year I would not say that everything was fixed but on the contrary was a big increase , I think we need to look at phase growths
Activity: 239
November 26, 2018, 07:42:50 PM
Our main danger is the disappearance of the coins. Here I'm not talking about the physical disappearance of coins, namely the disappearance of coins from the stock exchanges.
Activity: 238
November 26, 2018, 06:14:09 PM
Yes, it's just now a bearish trend and many say that the cryptocurrency will not rise anymore and everyone is panicking , but people who have earned well then they will not go anywhere because the cryptocurrency makes a good profit
Activity: 99
November 26, 2018, 06:11:58 PM
true you say, we must be aware of all the possibilities that will occur towards the end of the year, but not all projects will collapse and not all of them will run away with funds.
we must always think positively with all the possibilities that will occur later, but we must always be vigilant and careful.
Activity: 546
November 26, 2018, 06:07:24 PM
All think that soon all will end and will begin the long-awaited growth. I don't believe that. Maybe something else is waiting for us

more precisely everyone hopes that growth can come soon and the bearish market will end soon because we have all been too patient to wait for the market to recover.
believe it or not it depends on the individual because we as crypto users and investing in it must believe in the growth that will come back.
what is clear is that the current market requires investors with new capital to be able to boost prices so they can rise again and positive news about crypto's existence regarding existing regulations.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 26, 2018, 05:44:49 PM
We have to be cautious when investing the whole year long and not only at the end of the year.
To make our own research on the project and the team but there is no full guarantee that the project will not turn out to be a scam.
This is the risk we take when investing.
Activity: 448
November 26, 2018, 05:19:00 PM
All think that soon all will end and will begin the long-awaited growth. I don't believe that. Maybe something else is waiting for us
copper member
Activity: 280
November 26, 2018, 05:17:01 PM
No doubt the market is in a huge loss and most bull run predictions seems not to be happening, We may not know the extent it will drop but still there are certain expectations of market recovery by December but this tend to be burnt up with the recent $6000 support break of btc. Certainly any btc drops affects tokens and a lot of coins which is indictive in etherium and most altcoins.

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 26, 2018, 05:15:57 PM
Everyone should be in alert as the market may fly anytime.
i am still looking for more and buying at this rate of the market.
But how i wish that the market went back to the top.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
November 26, 2018, 05:11:59 PM
There is logic in your statement and, at the end, it happened to be true, no matter if you hit the point or something else was the cause of current situation. Last year was totally opposite but here, you nailed it. Well done. People should have this on mind for all those years to come as some sort of caution, to know that it might happened and react on time, especially those that do not hold their coins on long therm saving.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
November 26, 2018, 04:36:46 PM
I'm not moving in this market. I know that if I buy and sell something, I will be hurt. The best is to wait. Because whales are making money right now. I think you should wait for the right time. will come very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: