Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 2. (Read 6504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
March 08, 2019, 12:11:56 PM
yes, I personally experienced that too. many ICOs failed before listing, and there were listings but prices were destroyed. currently 90% ICO is very bad to follow. they make pumps in the market and throw them away. after being quiet, they left it all to enjoy investors' money. So becarefully.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
March 08, 2019, 11:23:20 AM
Actually yes, some people try to do such scams . Thus, leaving us free handed at the end of the year. We have to be aware of such scams and you need to be very very careful.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 08, 2019, 11:07:41 AM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

This scenario still applies today and in the future, this is the reason why we are in the bear market right now, people create an ICO collect bitcoin and eth then dump their Bitcoin and eth to convert it to fiat, they are not a real supporter of cryptocurrency for me.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
March 08, 2019, 10:52:52 AM
You are right and thanks for suggestion. The market is filled with such projects that they are just in the market without serious consideration about their implementing their ideas. As a result, they cannot compete and collapse. In some cases, they intend to collect money by pumping the market and run away. So stay alert to such projects.
Now it is very difficult to understand which projects are being created in order to steal money. scammers have become very clever and tricky. some of them even make listings on exchanges, and then they gone
Agree and this is a fact and reality that is happening at this time. many projects look promising to investors and when investors are hopes on that project but the project turn out scam.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
March 08, 2019, 10:15:59 AM
You are right and thanks for suggestion. The market is filled with such projects that they are just in the market without serious consideration about their implementing their ideas. As a result, they cannot compete and collapse. In some cases, they intend to collect money by pumping the market and run away. So stay alert to such projects.
Now it is very difficult to understand which projects are being created in order to steal money. scammers have become very clever and tricky. some of them even make listings on exchanges, and then they gone
Correct, they got into this ideas to keep tricking investors and try harder to make it realistic  so people / investors will follow them and gained
big profits after, listing is another way to provoke investors to believes that future ahead for such project was good but in the other side this
is just another way attracting them, be very careful.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 08, 2019, 09:55:38 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 08, 2019, 09:35:23 AM
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
March 08, 2019, 09:34:04 AM
Current prices are much better than at the end of 2018, but the market is still too bad. I have lost a lot despite being wary of this market but everything has happened so fast. Hopefully the market can be stable and go up in the following months of 2019

I'd like the pacing now of the market but i agree that we all lost since bear market took flight. I had not recovered most of my investment but i still holding some of my tokens and not sell them to be sure if the market is back then the price went up on my holdings. Then i will not regret it for selling at very low price. Patience is the key and of course we need to do some research on our holdings if the development of the project is still there or not.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
March 08, 2019, 09:29:40 AM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise
Its depend on what token you have if you think your token is good for keep then hold, dont lose hope the best choice right now is to buy altcoin with potential to give you profit in bull run, just hold for sure many altcoin will recover soon we are just currently in bear market.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
March 08, 2019, 09:24:23 AM
Current prices are much better than at the end of 2018, but the market is still too bad. I have lost a lot despite being wary of this market but everything has happened so fast. Hopefully the market can be stable and go up in the following months of 2019
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
March 08, 2019, 09:04:01 AM
Nothing has changed at all and we are still facing a lot of difficulties. The market is still falling and nobody knows in which direction we are going to move next. Hold you coins and do not even think of selling them on such a market.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
March 08, 2019, 04:02:56 AM
As active crypto currency players, we must be alert at all times. Crypto currency conditions are difficult to predict so we must be prepared for all conditions that will occur. Therefore, I suggest always thinking about managing the risks of each decision you will make. This is very important to keep you from adversity. We will never know what will happen. All we can do is try our best and anticipate. Never make a decision that the worst risk is adversity.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 08, 2019, 03:54:11 AM
This long bearish trend is really frustasing, sometimes i thinking i just dreaming waiting for bull market. But by to see historycal price of Bitcoin that been dropped 90% in 2014, and then the price rise after that, so i still have hope and believe the bull market will come later. So the key to recover loss and make some profit is keep patient and only hold coin that have strong fundamental  because these coin has more potential to raise.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
March 08, 2019, 02:48:48 AM
I always in alert  Grin .But I do not think that in the near future there will be any major changes in the market,although I hope for them.I do not change my strategy,interesting coins that I believe in,keep,if possible,buy more.
This warning is good but we should know what we are doing.
We understand the risk of holding and yet we are still holding our favorite coins, we wouldn't be holding it in the first place
if we don't believe on it's potential so even if worse situation will come, we will still always be optimistic that it will recover and grow.

As an investor, we should always keep checking our portfolio in the market because one day suddenly the market starts recovering. In every investment, there is risk involved in it, without taking risks we cannot make profits, so instead of holding them for short term it is very good to hold them as long as possible until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
March 08, 2019, 02:44:49 AM
Yes this happens all the time ,many tokens and coins will die so its left for every investors to be very careful of coins and tokens they tend to keep for long term ,keep popular coins and if you have to keep new ones makes sure they are ready to stay ,good teams ,better roadmaps etc
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
March 08, 2019, 01:50:26 AM
I always in alert  Grin .But I do not think that in the near future there will be any major changes in the market,although I hope for them.I do not change my strategy,interesting coins that I believe in,keep,if possible,buy more.
We understand the risk of holding and yet we are still holding our favorite coins, we wouldn't be holding it in the first place
if we don't believe on it's potential so even if worse situation will come, we will still always be optimistic that it will recover and grow.
you are right, the main requirement of our investment is a confidence to markets and assets that we have. without it I think holding assets only a gambling is waiting for victory or defeat.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
March 08, 2019, 12:13:48 AM
Activity: 504
March 07, 2019, 07:39:17 AM
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
March 07, 2019, 04:01:20 AM
Selling off at the end of year and buying back when exactly? We should be guided in our invesents decisions not to keep speculating on prices every now and then. Take profit when you see it resize your positions keep doing this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 05, 2019, 03:22:30 AM
What? why should people have this kind of mentality in cryptocurrency? There are too many people without investment knowledge on the cryptocurrency space? so we should sell of at the end of every year? Who have been filling your head with all this trash?
Pages:
Jump to: