Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 5. (Read 6504 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
February 08, 2019, 12:02:42 PM
Thank you for the good advice for all investors holding tokens. I was introduced to cryptocurrency two years ago and I have not seen any major change in the market ever since. The coins are not increasing in price at recent time as compared to the time when bitcoin reached its peak of $ 20000 and the preceding time. Even now the market is somehow stable. So I do not think there will be any shift in the market in the days to come.
we cannot see the future, but when this ticket is still moving it indicates that crypto is still breathing and has potential in the future. Don't compare when you first join Crypto, obviously it will be difficult. try to see the ability of the market to move, if you can see growth, the market will slowly recover.
in my opinion we must be able to understand the movement of the cryptomarket so that we don't just rely on the coin holding we have, we must be brave to trade in unstable market conditions because there is always the opportunity to take advantage.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
February 08, 2019, 11:49:20 AM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

You got it right to what is happening and had happened to some of the crypto projects. Some started out as a scam and eventually run other people money after they have acquired the amount they wanted. Some started out as legitimate projects but due to the bearish market wasn't able to sustain the project and their project died down naturally. As a hodler you should be very vigilant in choosing the crypto you hold.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
February 08, 2019, 11:33:24 AM
Yes of course We must be wise in this year to come because most of the launched currency are getting scammed and don't get their success. That's why keeping ourselves to be more careful and choosing the right currency to invest with our money for the long term holders like me it makes sense to prevent from wasting our investments.
By saying choosing the right currency, you have to assert every idea of such good one that will bring you good benefits for holding in long term process, holding tokens/assets for now is really a tough call as you not to be more selective, it's a time consuming process if you are aiming for comfortable investment, many unexpected flows will show but having a good knowledge with tokens that you have will keep you calm.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
February 08, 2019, 11:25:07 AM
Token holders must aware always keep on their mind that all altcoins keep dropping out same as tokens but we need to wait until bitcoin price will increase again to start again for holding.
I think that everyone knows about it. Altcoins have pretty more potential for future growth, so that people prefer to hold alts.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
February 08, 2019, 10:54:07 AM
Yes of course We must be wise in this year to come because most of the launched currency are getting scammed and don't get their success. That's why keeping ourselves to be more careful and choosing the right currency to invest with our money for the long term holders like me it makes sense to prevent from wasting our investments.
everyone I think does not want to waste their money. but sometimes we are in a hurry and not careful in choosing assets for our investment. it makes us able to get a loss or even lose all our money.
Activity: 518
February 08, 2019, 10:50:23 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 08, 2019, 10:25:44 AM
So what the warning is all about?., I think what you're trying to say is that we should all be observant and anaylize the market very carefully because the possibility of dumping a token is very high since the market is in very great dip right now. Also, we must be careful on choosing what project to invest in because most of them will fail because of the market performance right now.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 08, 2019, 09:27:10 AM
Thank you for the good advice for all investors holding tokens. I was introduced to cryptocurrency two years ago and I have not seen any major change in the market ever since. The coins are not increasing in price at recent time as compared to the time when bitcoin reached its peak of $ 20000 and the preceding time. Even now the market is somehow stable. So I do not think there will be any shift in the market in the days to come.
we cannot see the future, but when this ticket is still moving it indicates that crypto is still breathing and has potential in the future. Don't compare when you first join Crypto, obviously it will be difficult. try to see the ability of the market to move, if you can see growth, the market will slowly recover.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
February 08, 2019, 09:23:23 AM
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
February 08, 2019, 09:19:56 AM
many useless project/tokens/coins will die in this market and indeed already have in some cases. the ones we need to look out for to hold for the future are the unique projects. coins or tokens that are actively used by developers are holding their own. ddaps for instance. dag-blockchain projects. these will be used more and more. Eth,Tron, Neos, Helios-protocol.
look for unique features and  active development and you won't go far wrong.
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 08, 2019, 08:58:28 AM
some people will ignore this warn, Q4 it's already done and now Q1 is started. and like those who see the price is getting destroyed from day to day, every token that I hold really decreases, then the best way is to sell it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 08, 2019, 08:53:30 AM
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

no need to worry about it, i believe with my token i know someday i will get a lot of profit from my token.
yes I think there are a lot of projects that will collapse but I believe in the project that I support
Can you tell me what altcoin you are investing and trusting? In this market we cannot invest long term with new altcoin. I can only trust BTC and a few altcoin in top 20 in coinmarket
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
February 08, 2019, 08:41:47 AM

no need to worry about it, i believe with my token i know someday i will get a lot of profit from my token.
yes I think there are a lot of projects that will collapse but I believe in the project that I support
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
February 08, 2019, 08:23:52 AM
But still this won't stop people from investing in scam projects ,after people witnessed the price surge of last bullrun they are rushing into cryptocurrency world with no experience and they are greedy to make huge fortune for a short period of time which is not possible ,the bad tokens will always exist but its left for the investors to open there eye and pick only legit projects ,I hope investors will learn and those who blindly invest should just stop and learn how crypto actually works
Activity: 350
February 07, 2019, 07:07:48 PM
I think that the market is still able to fall twice. I think that only then it will be necessary to buy in the long term.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
February 07, 2019, 03:57:28 PM

I also imagine that this kind of words gonna happened also those altcoins get drops same to bitcoin and ethereum as well with also Lot of ico not profitable anymore. Cry
Activity: 406
keyTango
February 07, 2019, 03:53:19 PM
In fact, the process during which many projects will die may last for a very long time, it will not happen within one month, it may take years until the cryptocurrency market is completely cleared of everything unnecessary. This is a very long process. And we cannot accelerate it in any way.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
February 07, 2019, 03:17:19 PM
Unfortunately nothing happened during the whole 2018. Even the fourth quarter was pretty unprofitable for the whole crypto community and I cannot wait to finally see the market changes. Its been a while and we need another pump to gain more loyal audience.

it means that crypto community has to evolve and offer better products and services to attract new investors and ordinary users.
Activity: 366
February 07, 2019, 03:11:47 PM
All projects really are in bad performance, that can't take new steps without money. To run always needs funds to update or for new news, so now in silent.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
February 07, 2019, 03:03:07 PM
Being on the watch out with all carefulness for scam projects is not just something peculiar to a season at all,  it's something everyone must be conscious of in the crypto space so no one falls into the snares of wicked foes.
Pages:
Jump to: