Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 6. (Read 6504 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 258
February 07, 2019, 02:51:14 PM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

Not all project are actually get away with funds, though most of it are doing that. But there is few of the project are not and it is still legit to be consider. Some may takes more months before they give the bounty payment or profit to their investors as well. So I think Pump and dump was commonly normal happens when you do the actual trade in the platform exchange.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 07, 2019, 02:24:29 PM
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

Indeed, the end of 2018 is not a good year for coin holders, because most coins fall and fall from the day and many people decide to sell all the coins they have because they have lost their hopes. But, for those of you who still hold the coins that you have, don't forget to keep watching the development of the coins that you have and prepare what steps you will take next.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 07, 2019, 02:17:25 PM
If I have learnt anything it is that there is so much risk within this ecosystem primarily because of the lack of regulation . Anybody that wants to last here must be ready to embrace the risk . You win some. You lose some
On this time, losing has a high percentage than winning on this market. In regulation, who will work on it? Because that is a big task to do, also they will become God on this league if they have the opportunity to regulate it.
Guys, we all will benefit from this, and projects with investors will be all the more positive and the whole world will be better, not to be upset.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 11:59:54 PM
Now the crypto market is really a very difficult situation. We have to admit that this year has become a nightmare for investors. But I think that there are still different projects with excellent development potential. Therefore, I am sure that you can continue to buy and hodl good coins if you believe in their potential.

I think you were referring to year 2018 mate, as the worst nightmare. We're only at the first quarter of 2019 and who knows, everything may change in the blink of an eye. Truly there is no doubt that some projects with excellent potentials still do exist. It's just a matter of doing a thorough research and learning as much as possible about each and every aspect involved before we do invest.
But then again, hodling is still the only perfect sense we can do after all.

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
February 06, 2019, 09:54:12 PM
If I have learnt anything it is that there is so much risk within this ecosystem primarily because of the lack of regulation . Anybody that wants to last here must be ready to embrace the risk . You win some. You lose some
On this time, losing has a high percentage than winning on this market. In regulation, who will work on it? Because that is a big task to do, also they will become God on this league if they have the opportunity to regulate it.
If it's the future, I don't think it is, losing will only happen if you bought during the peak and sell now because you panic, or if you bought now thinking price would not lower again but it did, and you sell. The principle should always be followed, which is to buy low and sell high, regardless of the situation.
Merit: 111
Dota2
February 06, 2019, 05:33:04 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
February 06, 2019, 05:20:42 PM
Merit: 4
February 06, 2019, 05:15:11 PM
That's a word which has become reality up till now, a lot of holders are still more than tired to say of the price out there, the market is truly bad for someone to start selling is token at the moment. Hopefully if there will be a bull run this year.
February 06, 2019, 03:31:39 PM
Unfortunately nothing happened during the whole 2018. Even the fourth quarter was pretty unprofitable for the whole crypto community and I cannot wait to finally see the market changes. Its been a while and we need another pump to gain more loyal audience.
In 2018 in the fall there were also not bad projects, such as wes and it was not bad enough to take off on the stock exchange and he had the same price.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
February 05, 2019, 10:26:29 PM

You have stated some points I don't see the warning here. Surely holders can't just sell off, there is even nothing left to sell as almost even cryptocurrency is going down the drain. One may panic sell I miss tomorrow's blessing. Best is just to overlook and sell of once the market recovers
You are right, this strategy will work because eventually what we are seeing now won't last.
The market will recover because crypto is bound for success, so those who panic right away will never get the chance to appreciate crypto.
but we have to becarefull with current situation.all cryptocurrency down and also new token from ico projects also dumped.consider it as dangerous make us more survive in this market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 05, 2019, 10:16:03 PM
To cash in on the cryptocurrency today you need to have iron self-control and strong nerves. Who came to the market recently, for example, in early 2018, they got a lot of experience and these people understand that the cryptocurrency has become a long-term investment, then you need experience and understanding of the entire system of the crypto world.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
February 05, 2019, 09:48:41 PM

You have stated some points I don't see the warning here. Surely holders can't just sell off, there is even nothing left to sell as almost even cryptocurrency is going down the drain. One may panic sell I miss tomorrow's blessing. Best is just to overlook and sell of once the market recovers
You are right, this strategy will work because eventually what we are seeing now won't last.
The market will recover because crypto is bound for success, so those who panic right away will never get the chance to appreciate crypto.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
February 05, 2019, 05:08:39 PM

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
February 05, 2019, 04:57:47 PM
The main warning that I would suggest to be aware of is not to forget to check your coins from time to time, as some of projects can dissappear
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
February 05, 2019, 04:55:49 PM

In my opinion, this situation continued throughout 2018 and even now we see a sad situation on the market.Nevertheless, there are promising coins that will help You make some money.Everyone is waiting for the market turn and I hope it will happen sometime.And there's no reason to be depressed.Everyone has suffered a loss, but I am not going to sell my assets for a penny.At least it doesn't make sense.
Activity: 311
February 05, 2019, 04:13:09 PM
Unfortunately nothing happened during the whole 2018. Even the fourth quarter was pretty unprofitable for the whole crypto community and I cannot wait to finally see the market changes. Its been a while and we need another pump to gain more loyal audience.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
February 05, 2019, 03:57:38 PM
I think holders never lack when it comes to holding a good project, I don't see any reason why panic to sell when you know you are holding a project which worth it. Holding is actually good but not everyone have to hold so as the project to keep functioning.
February 05, 2019, 03:05:09 PM
your point of view is reasonable. but I don't fully agree. i chose some quality altcoins. for example: IOTA, EOS, ADA. they have huge market capitalization. Their resistance is very strong. i think they will live until the bull market returns.
Take Binance Coin (BNB) into service, it has an opportunity for growth, capitalization is certainly not enough, but there is an opportunity for growth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
February 03, 2019, 03:27:17 AM
your point of view is reasonable. but I don't fully agree. i chose some quality altcoins. for example: IOTA, EOS, ADA. they have huge market capitalization. Their resistance is very strong. i think they will live until the bull market returns.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
February 03, 2019, 02:43:55 AM
Any project can collapse even when the market is good, I do not see the need to sell coins in this, let everyone make their own decisions.
Agree, cryptocurrency is not the best time going through, just hold does not work on all coins , I think it is very difficult now to determine the coin that will grow for a long time.
The current bear market has already become the longest in terms of its duration, since the other day we already had the previous record, which was 410 days. However, all the falls and stagnations will ever end and the growth of the cryptocurrency market will surely be. Therefore, it is not necessary to drop our cryptocurrency, even if some of it will not live to the next growth. However, the rest of the cryptocurrency can make up for all our losses. Despite all the current difficulties, we need to work and accumulate coins and tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: