Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 23. (Read 6504 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 04:18:57 PM
Im always prepared to lose 99% of my coins if 1% is gonna moon! And most often those are most underestimated coins at the start of their existence!
Activity: 276
November 26, 2018, 04:15:18 PM
I agree that currently there are many projects that have collapsed, and in my opinion it is very difficult to build a project at this time, because the situation is bad and don't forget most of the project collapse is caused by unstable market conditions.

You're right. I personally saw how several very, very promising projects were hardly collected by Soft Cap. Talking about projects is not at all worse. This is due to the mood in the market, as well as the lack of investors' money to invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 03:55:27 PM
Seems it is happening as you predict, the market has been so down since the past week and it seems like it's not yet over because the market have not find a support level and hence the price still goes down, whose knows if bitcoin won't eventually get to 1k?
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 26, 2018, 03:51:12 PM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

What a good forecast you made. It is a pity that I did not listen to him and did not sell part of my coins at the then price. Now I could buy much more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
November 26, 2018, 03:47:11 PM
So what? What are we to be afraid of?
The project, which is based on any idea, and whose goal the realization of this idea will not collapse just because the market has fallen.
The project whose goal is listing on exchange may collapse.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 26, 2018, 03:41:08 PM
So far, nothing much happens, and caution never hurts.  At the end of the year, strange things usually happen, so it’s worth preparing for everything at once.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
November 26, 2018, 03:32:35 PM
What you told in your post the is going to happing now because the crypto market was already down more than 80% and still continuing but we do not know when will be going to come back as we see in dec 2017 and I think that the crypto market is going to back in next years Jan to march let's hope.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 26, 2018, 03:17:50 PM
Absolutely, we need to be very careful since last days are always dangerous and also looking at the current trend and many suspicions there is the need for us to open our eyes. Lets just hold and protect our tokens for the better days ahead. Never pay attention those raising panics here and there. You might end up losing a lot by dancing to their tune.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 03:10:53 PM
I agree that currently there are many projects that have collapsed, and in my opinion it is very difficult to build a project at this time, because the situation is bad and don't forget most of the project collapse is caused by unstable market conditions.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 02:45:29 PM
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

Its normal since cryptocurrency is vilatile in terms of price. Maybe we feel so much comftable when the price of bitcoin itself reaches $20k and the market is really high that time. But this time we should keep patient and wait for the right time that the price rises up again. This is not a warning though. Its a motivation. Theres a light for us just wait and keep calm. But some token.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 26, 2018, 02:38:25 PM
If Bitcoin falls below $ 3000 it will be a Wake-up call. In any case, do not panic, you need to wait out this collapse, close this difficult year and work on.I advise you to keep your money-not to sell.

If you use the methods of technical analysis, then Bitcoin should fall to $ 3,000 before it begins to grow. I'm not 100% sure about this. But I also prefer to hold rather than sell.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
November 26, 2018, 02:33:07 PM

I agree with you and chose cash out all my asset before too late, red market make me stress. Start new way to keep survive and built financial for my future will keep running, even after cash out I only have 40% from my fund I'll never give up to try. This red market situation give us hard impact, make stress, angry and panic at the same time. Keep positive thinking and good luck to you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
November 26, 2018, 02:28:24 PM
i really doubt this fear i think this is the silence before the storm the storm of Bitcoin according to most of the analyst this is the last bearish wave before bitcoin retrain its market position not just that but it will go even further than that so i think this is the time to invest to days investors are tomorrows millionaires.

You are very right about the fact that it is a silent storm
But many people have been dragged to the mud by this silent storm and that is not good enough.

Investing takes a lot of pain and requires a strong mind.
I hope there are resilient peeps out there
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 26, 2018, 02:13:41 PM
i really doubt this fear i think this is the silence before the storm the storm of Bitcoin according to most of the analyst this is the last bearish wave before bitcoin retrain its market position not just that but it will go even further than that so i think this is the time to invest to days investors are tomorrows millionaires.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
November 26, 2018, 02:09:08 PM
I don't know why my prophesies from October all came to past. I rarely make a post on the forum, But in October i felt to create a post about survival and then later i gave warnings to token hodlers.

Many dismissed my points because im just a bounty hunter, but the truth remains that

"Even if i am a bounty hunter, i have real life trade knowledge and experience to continue to survive this bearish reaction at any moment"

Never judge people because they are A bounty hunter, or because their accounts are newbie, or because they do not type good english
Lets all endeavor to always go for knowledeg

Because knowledge does not know if you newbie or bounty hunter or air-dropper, knowledge knows who seek them

NOTE: Just my opinion
Activity: 434
November 26, 2018, 01:07:39 AM
Predictions about the value of crypto coins that will increase at the end of this year cannot be guaranteed. With reference to the end of last year, crypto could improve its condition when it arrived at the end of the year. In addition, the decision to protect yourself from declining income is to stick to the coins that you already have. To sell it, waiting for the market to improve. Projects that suddenly collapse are usually due to a declining situation. So if the market situation improves, the project will tend to have better processes and results.
Activity: 420
November 26, 2018, 12:34:58 AM
It look like every token holder should wait a little longer, because all of the coin price were dropping in a significant amount of price.
If the sell them right now, i think they will loss a lot amount of money due to the current price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
November 26, 2018, 12:29:23 AM
Maybe you have had a bad experience with a shady ICO? I am not sure, but the majority of the projects out there are honest people trying to make a go of a business. Do your own due diligence and work hard to find a diamond amongst all the coals out there and then have the patience to wait things out.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 26, 2018, 12:27:09 AM
If Bitcoin falls below $ 3000 it will be a Wake-up call. In any case, do not panic, you need to wait out this collapse, close this difficult year and work on.I advise you to keep your money-not to sell.
Activity: 588
November 26, 2018, 12:25:44 AM
Yes, we must be prepared to face all the risks that occur and always think positively. Everything could happen and included many projects that failed because of the weakening crypto market. We also have to be careful and smart in choosing projects. To get good results for the future in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: