Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 26. (Read 6504 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 21, 2018, 12:16:09 PM
I think that it should be a small pump before The New Year Wink All currencies are usually pumped in december. We can easily see the price 8-9k for 1 btc. I think crypto will grow.
yeah right, for this I have been waiting for it to be the anticipated time to come, basically in November there will be a deep decline and then december prices will be pumped many old players will get as much money as they can in that market. just wait I think 1 btc is more than 10000 USD.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
November 21, 2018, 12:12:19 PM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

I want to believe this forum is the best forum to be, imagine just few weeks back someone had warned about a major setback in the crypto currency world, strange but fantastic, shows up that for everyone that saw the post earlier, did their personal research, would arrive at a more realistic period now that the dump occured.

Its good to take things serious, and i believe this is one of them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 21, 2018, 12:01:29 PM
The reverse is the case for the last month in this year. Lots of project are not getting tge funds needed  and  we can see paused, dead project everywhere. What add salt to injuries if cryptocurrency participants is the dump in the price of bitcoin that is affecting the whole market!
Activity: 406
November 21, 2018, 07:54:36 AM
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

You were true, 2 weeks later you opened this topic we dropped to 4300 dollar like you said and we are seeing big dumps at all market. We are waiting since beginning of the year and we must be patient at these days also, I think we will return back to good market soon.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
November 21, 2018, 07:35:09 AM
Who is this "they"? Where to run? At the expense of the end of the year, this is true, but there is one more month and who zana what a surprise "they" have prepared for everyone)))
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 07:11:14 AM
We should not lose our hope, because otherwise we will lose a lot of money. This is painful to see your portfolio decreasing every day, but the rewards that we will get during the green market are worth it guys!
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
November 21, 2018, 06:52:11 AM
Yeah, you're right because some projects will be left abandoned. I think of selling off my tokens too, but there are stil some tokens that are still not listed on any exchange yet. I just have to wait till those coins get listed. To cah out btc or eth now is even something drastic. Those coins have gone down so low.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
November 21, 2018, 06:35:11 AM

I agree on your statement, most of the ICO's nowadays ended up being abandoned, and me too, i experienced a lot of bounty tokens which are not tradeable and are in my portfolilo, wondering why people doing this kind of project and then abandoned it, they dont have any conscience for doing it so.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
November 21, 2018, 06:10:01 AM

Well even before people begins to cash out their coin I.e btc and ETH the market had already dumped thus the matter will become worsen when the massive withdrawal begins although everyone is entitled to his or her opinion whether to hodl or to sell that isn't under the control of anybody this is a decentralized market let us be wary of investing in  erring upcoming ICOs.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
November 21, 2018, 06:01:45 AM
Given the events of recent months, I am ready for the projects to start falling one by one. It should stop soon, but now we really need to be careful.

Yes, the large amount of projects will be dead some day, of course, because there are too many of them. Of course among the projects there are strong with good teams and idea or products. But nowadays we see the real decrease of the whole market, so it will influence on every aspect of this direction. Of course we should be more careful and attentive, keep the attention on the news and so on. But I think like an optimist. This will not last too long. We should patiently wait a little more, very soon the situation will change.
Activity: 560
November 21, 2018, 05:30:49 AM
My strategy is getting rid of all old tokens that has been pumped already and buying the new ones at the bottom of their prices,I believe in next year's market recovery so all the promising much undervalued projects will be recovered at least to their ico prices,which means ×5 or even ×10 profit !
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 21, 2018, 05:20:08 AM
In my opinion, this year we need to be patient and not to rush to invest in new ICO. Now projects hardly collect soft cap and it is very difficult for them to attract large investment funds. Wait for the launch of the Bada platform and the adoption of Bitcoin-ETF, it will give the market a new impetus and attract new investors.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 07:23:33 PM
In short term you are right about alert issue. But for example me i am here for long term vision and i am holding good and promising coins so i dont care about the price now. I am looking forward to see the prices in next 1 or 2 years. I think with short term vision and with panicking investors can not earn money from crypto space. We should support crypto and we have to believe ...
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
November 20, 2018, 07:18:18 PM
I Don't know did you get that news but it seem happening right now. Everything is falling now, everybody sell there cryptocurrencies. If this big whales can manipulate the price easily, I can say that we can't trust altcoins and bitcoin anymore. To all new investors better sell your hodling and buy back it later because it will go dip and dip this year.
Activity: 572
November 20, 2018, 06:44:52 PM
This quarter was not so successful for the market. Prices are very low. We need to buy crypto gradually. About time. We don't know what's coming next month. Maybe the prices will start to rise. And perhaps they will fall even lower.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
November 20, 2018, 06:29:16 PM

Oh this is very worrying. Many projects extend the ICO schedule, postpone payments, lock tokens or coins, etc. even for months. Such market conditions and moments make things worse. Hopefully, there will be positive news and developments about this, at least the market will rise again so that all aspects follow in the same direction.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 20, 2018, 05:43:00 PM

This is probably going to get a lot worse than many people think, the developers of those projects that are not interested in creating a coin that will last are going to be desperate to sell their coins and to get out of the market while they still can, and like always the ones that are going to pay with their money are going to be the investors.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
November 18, 2018, 05:48:00 PM
The main danger that coin holders may face is the depreciation of their assets. If they conducted a poor analysis-the project may not follow the market.
Activity: 267
November 18, 2018, 03:32:42 PM
It makes no sense panicking, no need to cause Fud. We all can see how the market is but fudding would only make it worse and scare a lot of people. We are all waiting for the bull run and hope its very soon too. Just be calm.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
November 18, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

You have described whole year, not just end of it. It has been always like this, shady projects collect money and run away while good projects are struggling to reach cap limits. Pump and dump coins are always around us you have to learn how to avoid them.

Apart from the pump and dump, there are also sideways, my friend, the market is still down trend. But at a good time, it will come back and make most people surprised by the new trend
Pages:
Jump to: