Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 32. (Read 6504 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 06:19:36 PM
I also think that now there will be a very good drop in the market because many have patience and they will have to give borrowed money
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 06:17:27 PM
I also think that you should be ready for sudden changes in the cryptocurrency market. I do not think that the market will start to grow so fast, but the transfusion of funds from Bitcoin to altcoins and back is quite possible.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
November 02, 2018, 05:22:52 PM
I don't sell my altcoins, I don't see the point. We've all waited so long, maybe bull run will start soon. And after bitcoin will grow many altcoins. My altcoins have not yet grown to a significant price level, at which I want to sell them. Please be a little more patience.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
November 02, 2018, 05:04:55 PM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise
Do you considered yourself wise? Grin
These typical words are quite common for people who do lose up money on crypto investment and now saying things to get out before its too late would really be spoken out.
Anything has the risk on losing money specially on crypto investment but its too early to say that we would go to hell. We might see a full bearish year but doesnt mean that it would be dead.
Important thing to do at these situations is on how you do handle yourself into such risk.
copper member
Activity: 411
November 02, 2018, 05:02:21 PM
Sounds more like FUD to me. Yeah! We are aware of the end of the year events and how unappealing things turn out in the begining of year but it doesnt mean we should all dump them in lump sums because of the events we cant stop.
Activity: 294
November 02, 2018, 04:42:04 PM
I think you're right Hodl good strategy but I think soon the prices can go even lower and all of us will be bad :/
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 04:32:27 PM
maybe the era of tokens will run out, will come back again in the era of coins. Where projects are better structured even though the team members are anonymous. Because in 2018 I saw that it was bad enough for the development of tokens, there were many scams, and others that caused a decline in the level of investor confidence.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 02, 2018, 04:10:33 PM
not all projects are scam, many project - is very popular and successful! waiting for rising prices for ETH and BTC - than market with altcoins prices will be much higher
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
November 02, 2018, 04:08:08 PM
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

Last year, many ICO projects appeared, and scammers started their plans. But do not worry about anything because there are so many projects with new platforms that promise success. Market growth is one of the things that makes things better.
Activity: 164
November 02, 2018, 04:03:41 PM
we all can see how the current situation is, how bad the market is so the altcoin goes down and loses a lot of value. some projects fail to become more difficult we get tokens from bounty or airdrop. as much as possible keep the token to wait for the day at the pump market because it is very unprofitable to sell at times like this.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
November 02, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

If you are investing into startups you should take the risk. Every investor is diffrent, some of them invest into high risk projects (ICOs) but there is bigger potentional to get higher return.
So why are you hating all tokens, they are working hard to make better world Smiley.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 02, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

How did you come up with such nonsense? How can we connect the end of the year and the fall of most projects? I do not understand your motives.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
November 02, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

Does that make sense now? You've forgotten what happened last year in this period. I'm waiting for a nice rise in the whole market. We will wait and see together.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
November 02, 2018, 03:05:57 PM
Thanks for the warning. Indeed, now a very interesting situation is appealing. On the one hand, everyone is waiting for the growth of the market and new opportunities for earnings, on the other hand there are a lot of those who are waiting for the opportunity to merge their assets. The same situation is with ICO, most are waiting for growth and do not even want to make payments or even extend their companies. All this of course can lead to the fact that as soon as growth begins, then many who will begin to merge all that is. We just need to be on the alert.
copper member
Activity: 995
November 02, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

Do you predict a market decline? ETH for $ 50 Is it worth worrying about it now? I thought the end of the year brings joy and growth. Now I do not know what to do with my coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
November 02, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

i will take it as just another prediction with no solid event behind it. whale knows this too and they will not let you make profit easily this market is unpredictable
Activity: 616
November 02, 2018, 02:30:00 PM
Thanks for the advice, but recently the prices for my coins are absolutely not encouraging, as is the market situation in general. I am not sure that the situation may deteriorate significantly. In any case, we must be ready for any development of events.

Currently there are many valuable tokens or they continue to fall. The results of the Bounty are also not very encouraging. the market is also very difficult to predict, all possibilities can still occur and we really need to be ready to accept whatever the results.
but my prediction will still decline again but it won't be too low. My advice for fans of tokens is to always be patient in holding the coins you have.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 02, 2018, 02:24:35 PM
Since you know what is going to happen, I assume you are well prepared. You will be making a huge profit out the event I guess. People can even take advantage of it. They can start selling their tokens, when they see the pumping point has reached it peak level. Once the dumping starts, they can buy back their tokens and be happy with the profits.
That was sarcasm though. You never know what might happen. Its all up to you and your intuition to either hold it or sell it. Sometimes its better to listen to yourself. You might be making the right choice.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
November 02, 2018, 02:09:50 PM
What about those tokens that will pump during December? you should not compare those prices to other crypto assets there would be dumping at the same time other might increase, given by the market condition on the present I can't see it coming as it sways back and forth through 6k range without any improvements these past months, next month might be promising but don't get all your hopes up.
Activity: 602
November 02, 2018, 01:51:28 PM
Thanks for the advice, but recently the prices for my coins are absolutely not encouraging, as is the market situation in general. I am not sure that the situation may deteriorate significantly. In any case, we must be ready for any development of events.
Pages:
Jump to: