Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 27. (Read 6504 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 03:19:09 PM
Well, now of course a very strong drawdown on bitcoin and alminum overall , I believe that we will fall to 4400-4800 on bitcoin , because it struck the triangle for the whole year!
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
November 18, 2018, 01:33:36 PM
Tom Lee predicts the price of Bitcoin for the new year $ 15k Good, if it will, and then already tired of red.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
November 18, 2018, 01:32:23 PM
I think that it should be a small pump before The New Year Wink All currencies are usually pumped in december. We can easily see the price 8-9k for 1 btc. I think crypto will grow.

It seems to me that this great pump will not happen before theinvesting New Year, it may rise a little but it will not be the very high increase. And I do not think that all the teams with all the money of investors will disappear, only the scam projects)))
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 01:18:32 PM
I think that it should be a small pump before The New Year Wink All currencies are usually pumped in december. We can easily see the price 8-9k for 1 btc. I think crypto will grow.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
November 18, 2018, 01:17:33 PM
I think it makes no sense to panic. Cryptocurrency just will not die. Just keep your tokens and coins with you, do not sell. We are waiting for the market reversal. So far, the tense and incomprehensible situation is happening, but I think the situation will soon change in the best direction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 18, 2018, 12:33:24 PM
I understand about this. I think this is impossible for investors to do, they will not sell their assets before there can get a profit. Who can do this??  Maybe they are getting it for free. This just my opinion.

That's right, no one will sell tokens for loss, every person will expect some profit for sure. Even if the market is in worst condition, you cannot blindly sell without profit as investors will be waiting for a long time to see the market in a good session.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
November 18, 2018, 12:29:32 PM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise
You have described whole year, not just end of it. It has been always like this, shady projects collect money and run away while good projects are struggling to reach cap limits. Pump and dump coins are always around us you have to learn how to avoid them.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 12:24:42 PM
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

who will listen to your words how much experience in crypto and your just a junior member, sorry to say atleast you are hero or legend ill listen to your words because only that people correctly predict.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 10:46:56 AM
All right. Now the last Q, and I think everyone is waiting for the start of the bull run, and rightly said that we need to exercise caution!
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 14, 2018, 10:42:43 AM
I dont thing i should be worry, because all the tokens and coins ive hold have a good developer and team member behind it, maybe need to wait more longer but its okey for me to wait
waited a long time since Q2 and until now it has entered the end of the year and there is still no improvement, maybe there is no hope in 2018 for the development of prices in the market. and our new hope will begin in 2019
Recently, many users of cryptocurrency decided to leave their coins for long-term storage, but it was as if a black campaign had begun to voice the negative consequences of such actions. It seems to me that this is a provocation and they want to deceive us so that we do not keep our coins, but sell them.
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 14, 2018, 10:35:54 AM
I dont thing i should be worry, because all the tokens and coins ive hold have a good developer and team member behind it, maybe need to wait more longer but its okey for me to wait
waited a long time since Q2 and until now it has entered the end of the year and there is still no improvement, maybe there is no hope in 2018 for the development of prices in the market. and our new hope will begin in 2019
November 14, 2018, 10:13:31 AM
I understand about this. I think this is impossible for investors to do, they will not sell their assets before there can get a profit. Who can do this??  Maybe they are getting it for free. This just my opinion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
November 14, 2018, 10:09:16 AM
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
November 14, 2018, 09:50:10 AM
Never hold your asset or your token more than one or two years, because I have got many coin hold more than one years have drop and lower price, Ii could trust with holding is the best way for increase and get much profit at the future.
for me holding a token is not fixed on time but focuses on timming in the market, because the opportunities available in the market always happen quickly we must be able to take that opportunity by selling tokens to get a profit.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 09:47:03 AM
Such events are also possible at the end of this year. We have to be ready for anything. The main thing is not to panic and not to start selling all of its assets, too, such actions may cause the market to grope for a new bottom.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
November 14, 2018, 09:18:33 AM
Never hold your asset or your token more than one or two years, because I have got many coin hold more than one years have drop and lower price, Ii could trust with holding is the best way for increase and get much profit at the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 09:12:23 AM
The first victim of it will surely be just a fool investor. Before making investment, you must be sure of the investment project that you are in. Make additional background check to the project and etc. We can avoid it if we are more knowledgeable to the scammers.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 13, 2018, 07:10:09 PM
We can see some interesting movements from coins but we can not make anything with that kind of loss. We have to wait until we make some profit from that market because of that i think only way for now is holding tokens. We can not do anything more than that.
Activity: 1274
November 12, 2018, 08:57:05 AM
Crypto trading is not one day or one month game, it will boost more in next year as many big companies are joining the platform so hold and hope for the best.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 12, 2018, 08:08:37 AM

well if so, then why did you take part in the campaign
this is the opposite when you get tokens from campaign rewards. I think a situation like this now is a normal thing that can happen at any time. and we must be prepared for that. which is certain, one day high growth will occur.
Pages:
Jump to: