Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 31. (Read 6504 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 10:31:43 AM
Hi did you leave your coin droxne and please answer us at telegram group
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
November 04, 2018, 01:53:19 PM
Lately there are strange price manipulation
You wake up, check etherscan and see good increase in price of token
But when you go to the exchange site and check trade pairs, it’s all false

So be extra careful and look into details
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
November 04, 2018, 01:15:30 PM
I think that has been happening all year... I don't see why now it would be different, many projects have been scams throughout the year, you just need to follow a few users in the forum who are dedicated to reveal all those projects that turn out to be obvious scams to realize that the ecosystem has been in decline all year.

Ofc, you should be aware that smb deceives you. However, it's better to focus on sth positive, otherwise, you'll waste all the profit. Invest wisely and analyze the market and you'll get your profit!
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 10:13:23 PM
Yes we are aware of that. But most of the investors here are aiming for a long term investment and not on yearly basis. Instead of making a wise decision and checking out also. Better to use that time to purchase more of the tokens you love. Because I am sure of it, that there will be a time to have a price drop on every tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
November 03, 2018, 10:01:53 PM
I just threaten my cryptocurrency investment as a speculative one, so I'm just little bit dont care what people will say about mine. Yes lot of project are ended as scam project, they are run with your money bla bla bla, but remember this is not at all ceypto project right? It is just like mother nature selection for me, the great project will be alive.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
November 03, 2018, 09:51:51 PM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise
Lol we’re tired of peple like you noob do you think this kind of thread will threaten us and make a stupid reaction to sell our tokens or coins?
Weve done enough last 2017 and in the second quarter of 2018 when many people like you spread the whole community about same ideas.
But trust me,we are all strong enough to handle this,and we are aware of what we are risking here so stop fooling us,cause we are done for this
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 09:47:19 PM
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

Yes, thank you for your reminder, but the risks and benefits are coexisting. Many people are optimistic about the long-term value of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 03, 2018, 07:12:16 PM
Why you say that. They will not run. Depends to the people if they sell their token and altcoins they have or not. We have own decision depends on what we see depends on our prediction if our going to sell it or not. Always do a plan when we make a decison to avoid losing money.
Activity: 546
November 03, 2018, 07:10:16 PM
Now there are many ICO projects are scam , they really don't care about investors , their main purpose is collect money from investors , we must be careful with those projects.
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 06:52:36 PM
we should think with an analysis not a guess, indeed the crypto market is now experiencing a decline but if we analyze it in various exchanges there is a graph of growth and a lot of user interest can be seen from the process of buying and selling in exchange.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
November 03, 2018, 12:42:48 AM
This is valuable advice because it's professional traders and whale manipulators who stand to benefit the most from any bear traps that occur and there may be some before the market turns bullish again so don't be in a hurry to panic sell, but if you're looking to buy then wait patiently for any dips that may appear and you might just pickup some good value buys
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
November 03, 2018, 12:09:55 AM

Even though this is closing to the end of the year, but it seems like there are sign that many crypto coin will have their pump for, everything still looking the same with its fluctuation.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
November 02, 2018, 11:54:40 PM
What warn must be waited, everyone must be watchful the steps they made we all knew that this year is the time of dumping scammers are growing they not make sense for everyones effort as long as they continue making fraud in our defense we must be vigilant now and then...
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 11:46:07 PM

Sadly, this is quite true. Many projects purposely plan to exit this time of the year.They are just waiting for a good timing, so better be wary about the project you are supporting. Though some devs do not intentionally plan to scam, it's just that they can't withstand the doldrums of the market. So they just wait for the right timing to recuperate their capital and get away after also.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 11:44:01 PM

Does that make sense now? You've forgotten what happened last year in this period. I'm waiting for a nice rise in the whole market. We will wait and see together.

I think it makes sense. Last was last year. It was a bubble that blew out this year. The market is stable for just one month up to now, stable but no spikes and significant rise as compared last year. The much awaited bull run might not happen this year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

With this you mean that we need to prepare our self to dump all our coins that we had? It already in the beginning of November, so the end of this year is so close, but i saw yesterday the market is in red condition, so i don't quite sure that there will be pump and dump right now.
Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 02, 2018, 11:33:40 PM
it is scam projects, good projects will no do this...I like all my investments and still hold my money. Thks!
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
November 02, 2018, 10:56:11 PM
You did not give any reason behind your statement but well I know market is in very bad condition right now and almost everyone who have holding the crypto is a big loss. But I am not going to sell my coin in the dump market. People who involve in crypto world for a long time they saw so many pump and dump in crypto history. So in this condition just hold your coin tingly, no need to sell at the loss. And if you can then buy more to recover your loss.. So no need to be panic. Just be yourself more active and research all the time whatever you are holding.. If project is good then it could be worth for holding.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
November 02, 2018, 10:45:27 PM
Be patient all will be beautiful in time.
All token holders are certainly waiting for the price increase from BTC again as in 2017 because we all believe when BTC prices rise so high that they can pump up the price of other coins so we have to prepare ourselves if there is no price increase by the end of 2018 but if prices rise again this year, Crypto is still safe.

It will take some time if the market won't pumped up chances for the value to stay at this level would take some time, there's no need to worry about
value as crypto market have its own time, when the progress start to pumped hard most of the alts that have real potentials will also pumped hard
its just waiting for bitcoin first then market will be green again.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
November 02, 2018, 06:29:22 PM
Be patient all will be beautiful in time.
All token holders are certainly waiting for the price increase from BTC again as in 2017 because we all believe when BTC prices rise so high that they can pump up the price of other coins so we have to prepare ourselves if there is no price increase by the end of 2018 but if prices rise again this year, Crypto is still safe.
Pages:
Jump to: