Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 30. (Read 6504 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
November 05, 2018, 07:11:56 PM
Cryptocurrency is not meant for weak hands and i am not surprised seeing some people, most especially the weak hands recording losses. The reason is not far fetched from the fact that they are not meant for crypto or that crypto is not meant for them.
Learn to be courageous and avoid spreading FUD.
I wanna know about how strong you guy to see your portfolio gets down a lot. I meant if it's a difficult situation when you are getting a huge lost that you can use it to buy more coin when you have sold your tokens.
FUD is an usual thing right now. Crypto is nothing without these speculators.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 07:04:03 PM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise
Absolutely. Even if the market value of the cryptos are not increasing at this moment despite of the fact that we are already in the last quarter of this year wherein the market is expected to make a miracle out of the continuous dumps. This only proves that assumptions are just assumptions and we cannot force things to occur. Patience therefore is the solution and is more advisable.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
November 05, 2018, 06:54:05 PM
Cryptocurrency is not meant for weak hands and i am not surprised seeing some people, most especially the weak hands recording losses. The reason is not far fetched from the fact that they are not meant for crypto or that crypto is not meant for them.
People makes FUDs cause they don't want others to grow and improve their life as they do with their self.  We across the corner and FUDs is still anywhere, but it is our own perceptions and insights if we're being affected with these things. We will be strong and always think positive as it drive us to the success.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 05, 2018, 06:42:46 PM
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 05, 2018, 12:32:04 PM
I believe that neither the time of year, nor the actions on the world stage influence crypto. The crypto market itself is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. He doesn't even have a break for lunch. Therefore, in this case, the analyst is very difficult.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 12:26:34 PM
In my opinion, we need to be cautious in trading at the end of the year. Time they will withdraw all their money for shopping and spending for the holidays. But that does not mean that all Altcoin are pump and dump. The number of people trading and investing in Crypto is not small, not all Altcoin are the same. If you have accepted the investment in Crypto, everyone should learn to panic and live with it.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 05, 2018, 11:50:10 AM
In some points, yes there's lots of scammers around and looking for opportunities to runaway investors money, but not all the projects as there's some of those coins who really have good future progress, those coins that have usage and have its own target audience plus uniqueness in terms of attracting new
investors, we need to be more observant and needs to plan each steps that we will going to take.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 05, 2018, 11:25:38 AM
You are panicking, I think what you say everybody knows and understands what you are saying. But if everyone is like you, Cryptocurrency does not exist. All Altcoin will die and disappear. I do not deny what you say but the reality is that the investor you have to take risks.
Activity: 434
November 05, 2018, 11:18:47 AM
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

Apparently you forgot that the maximum prices for alternative currencies were in January. Just when no one expected it. Everyone went about their business and celebrated the New Year ... But the market is still very young and the situation is unlikely to be repeated. I think that the situation in November and December will show us the direction of the market 2019 development.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
November 05, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

As for tokens that is being dumped there has been a drought on cryptomarket these days  and i guess that is because of greediness. We lost so much investors this year due to scam and fake ICOs and resulted to market crash.  Alts will going to take time before recovering and this year wouldn't be enough for that, nonetheless keep holding no one knows when will be the pump happens.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
November 05, 2018, 10:59:08 AM
This is the months we should be alert and careful with our holdings.
There will be more tokens in the market to fall and might be gone!
The strong projects will stay and will rise again to get the price they had before.
There are pumps in price and there will be left falling so be careful!
Activity: 925
November 05, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

Scam projects do not have to wait until the end of the year, In the past year they have run away a lot and only good projects remain in this market. And of course good projects can not be easily pumped and dumped. Only investors want to be safe and end the year 2018 with the money they are sure to receive
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
November 05, 2018, 10:57:17 AM
I think a warning like this does not mean we no longer invest in crypto, because what I know is that there will be pump and dump that occur every day and that's something that is common in the crypto world.
Activity: 504
November 05, 2018, 10:53:03 AM
if not all tokens experience like that so you should be able to take advantage of the pump and dump movements that occur in the token and usually at the end of the year all cryptocurrency prices will be very expensive.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 05, 2018, 10:48:24 AM
You put your thought without given any solid reason for this assumption. Whenever this market comes out from the bear's control then we will see a good spike as the bear market is still not over. Every investor of this market knows the behavior of this market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
It's a great reminders but I think we can avoid this kind of scenario if everyone will learn how to choose a good coins or projects that will not going to run with our money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 10:41:54 AM
So what should we do?
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 10:40:19 AM
Despite the abundance of risks that have now appeared in connection with the market decline, now there is a huge amount of opportunities for those who know how to navigate in such a situation.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 10:35:49 AM
I hope to see a big pump in December. The time has come, the market was red during the whole year and if we do not want to lose the majority of investors, the market need to show, that it is still profitable.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 10:34:55 AM
I do not agree with you and I think we are waiting for growth by the end of the year, the atmosphere is very favorable and there is a lot of good news. I think that bitcoin will grow and pull all altcoins with it. Of course we will lose some, this always happens on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: