Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 33. (Read 6504 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 02, 2018, 01:45:51 PM
The fourth quarter was always the most profitable one. The volatility is back and this means, that an alt can pump and dump for 100 percent within only several days! Be strong guys, great times are coming very soon.

Let your words become true, as the last quarter is in progress the crypto market has to gear up slowly but still there is no changes. The market looks like garbage and I understand in trading pump and dump are a part. Lets wait and watch how it goes further.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
November 02, 2018, 01:35:04 PM
This is clearly FUD in my opinion, maybe you think this is a speculation and everyone has speculation, but your speculation is classified into FUD against cryptocurence. The market situation goes down not knowing the month or time
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
November 02, 2018, 01:10:49 PM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise
I wonder why projects at the end of the year should collapse. On the contrary, at the end of the year we always saw a revival and growth of the cryptocurrency market. Of course, this year is special. However, no one can now say exactly how Bitcoin will behave. However, I think that now it will not fall, will either stand still, as it is now, or, finally, grow.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
November 02, 2018, 01:00:20 PM
So what would we do? Prepare to sell all altcoins to make a big dumping or continues hold? you say what we have known, but if we invest we must accept to lose.
From what i understand from OP:
dump the alts, cash out before others do, buy btc and eth after the mess is over Cheesy buy into alts that survived and let the circle continue..
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 12:15:01 PM
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

I don't think we should see this in a negative way. ICO have been selling there collected funds this year to avoid more losses. It's normal in cryto market and we should more wiser in selling our alt coins and tokens so we don't regret selling them.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

in fact, many projects will not survive in the long term, such as programs that are written in white paper. then as you say pumped up and then thrown into the next shitcoin.
and only a few ico projects are actually running according to the plan scenario.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
November 02, 2018, 10:16:40 AM
The fourth quarter was always the most profitable one. The volatility is back and this means, that an alt can pump and dump for 100 percent within only several days! Be strong guys, great times are coming very soon.
In the past 7 years, only 2016 Q4 is the sideways. All other years have grown tremendously, so the opportunity for Q4 in 2018 is very high, let's wait and see if the market is recovering or not
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
November 02, 2018, 10:07:49 AM
Yup, many of those who did ICO's will do a P&D and also leave their project.
Part of the risk of an unregulated market. But IMO, I like the wild, wild west style of crypto.
You win some, you lose some as well.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 09:36:35 AM
Well most of the new coins or crypto this year only drops down it only pumps for a week or a month .
Most of them didn't really reach their ICO price and still at a verry low price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 02, 2018, 09:29:57 AM
If you truly believe that the project will succeed then there is nothing to worry about, on what will happen this last quarter, we knew that the market is not favorable, but it does not mean that all projects or tokens would be abandoned. Some projects YES, but not all. Remember that the roadmaps and whitepaper itself states that the development will take months to years to accomplished.

Yeah, that's true. That's why we have to research the project by ourselves before deciding to invest in it, so we can know whether the project is potential or not.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
November 02, 2018, 09:14:26 AM
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 09:13:15 AM
i think it is not specific time to warn, you can see the last year quarter that was the best time for crypto and no one can deny this. so in my point there is no need to be scared or take out money. there may be chances of boom as well at the last quarter.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 09:09:26 AM
Thank you for your valuable suggestion. It is right time that we crypto investors and bounty hunters should be alert to possible scams in the name of new ICOs. There are many reports that investors are being cheated in the name of new ICOs. So we should be aware of it. And the market is also being speculated. So be aware of it.
Activity: 657
November 02, 2018, 09:03:49 AM
A lot of project collapse day by day not suddenly i think because Bitcoins and ETH price going dropped continuously. But you don't know that more projects build up strongly will be come back for coming green market. All guys now keep hold tightly like most of the BTC holders.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
November 02, 2018, 08:36:08 AM
I don't know what to do know except hodl. Why, the market crashes, my coins dump to low price and i can not sell them, i don't want to lose. I will keep my tokens until it gets better price, i believe the bullish market will come soon this year.

Between Holding a coin and selling it, personally I would also choose holding it but be wise enough to sell off 50percent of the token so as not to not be left out of a moving train while it is in profit.
Talking from experience here..... and experience they say is the best teacher

Start researching and getting information, don’t rely on hope and I believe
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
November 02, 2018, 08:35:22 AM
I don't know what to do know except hodl. Why, the market crashes, my coins dump to low price and i can not sell them, i don't want to lose. I will keep my tokens until it gets better price, i believe the bullish market will come soon this year.

Between Holding a coin and selling it, personally I would also choose holding it but be wise enough to sell off 50percent of the token so as not to not be left out of a moving train while it is in profit.
Talking from experience here..... and experience they say is the best teacher

Start researching and getting information, don’t rely on hope and I believe
Activity: 700
November 02, 2018, 08:15:49 AM
Despite the fact that the end of the year is near, the market is still in no hurry to rise. Of course you should be on the alert, but I think it is possible that this year should not rush to sell in December and January.
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
November 02, 2018, 07:22:45 AM
Everyone who invests in cryptocurrencies should be careful in principle. Many say invest what you can lose. Partly-Yes , but we must treat our investments more responsibly, study white paper, team composition, product, scope and prospects. The better will be the analysis before buying, the less likely the loss of funds.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
November 02, 2018, 07:12:45 AM

Nothing new it's already happened and still happening, but the price is not going down dramatically to make an impact that top coins are dead, it seems we are on a standstill Bitcoin is and other top coins still going up and going down for no big reason at all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
November 02, 2018, 06:51:26 AM
Never trade on sentiment or feelings, do your research before you invest in any project and always take calculative risk, don't invest all your funds in one project

Because crypto currency is volatile and soft
Be cautious of your sell order too because the zeros are very important, a wrong price set can make you lose a great deal of funds
Pages:
Jump to: