Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 37. (Read 6504 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 16
October 31, 2018, 12:39:50 PM
How about the bakkt that will come at the end of this year? if this happens then the cryptocurrency price will rise again as well as the ICO project and the newly released token. The price increase is caused by several causes and so will the price increase due to several causes. With the information that will make every investor believe again with the bull run then every cryptocurrency price will rise again. Thinking of a bearish market continuously will make someone become desperate, and even cause someone to go crazy, so let it flow and keep hold if you have many token on your wallet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
October 31, 2018, 12:38:24 PM
This is a timely reminder for the greedy traders I believe
There are several fake projects which are planning massive pumps so they can dump alltokens on hodlers

I’m speculating but I have seen a few projects as such as FREE tokens
To reduce speculations and avoid fud, I suggest to be calm and careful
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
October 31, 2018, 12:30:46 PM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

))) It will not be very fun. I hope this does not happen. Although now many projects are finishing their company. What can we expect?  Cry ETH = $ 100? Well, yes, scammers will definitely not invest.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
October 31, 2018, 12:26:48 PM
We're you getting this fake news? The market has already been in a bloodbath so we already expected it.

Doing what is right to gain profit is good but not to dump it all.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 31, 2018, 12:11:57 PM
So what would we do? Prepare to sell all altcoins to make a big dumping or continues hold? you say what we have known, but if we invest we must accept to lose.
What you must do is to take precautions, the market of icos is in the worst shape in years and it is not going to recover, if making money in it was hard now is going to get harder, so if I were you I will avoid them since the chances you make money are very small, if you are going to make any investment then you need to invest in bitcoin or in good altcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 31, 2018, 12:10:18 PM
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

It does not make any sense at the end of the year, look at 2017 when 2017 ends, the market grows stronger. So stop making rumors that scare many people and make the market worse, 2018 is not a great year for crypto so keep hold and waiting

I also do not understand such statements. If you have clear information containing evidence of similar situations, please post them for general viewing. Otherwise, it's just your personal thoughts.

That's really his personal thought since this will happen not only at the fourth quarter of the year but this was also happened at the first quarter of this year , anyway I appreciate this as friendly reminder .
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 11:54:21 AM
It is very important warning. Especially for many people who still believe in the easy fast money. There will not be the same situation as it was in 2017. It could be some new hype around cryptocurrencies and blockchain but not earlier than in 2020.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
October 31, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

From what source do you have this information? I thought that almost all ERC-20 tokens (ICO tokens) lost about 90% of its value. So it could be much worse? Comeone I would like to hera good news!
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 11:49:28 AM
A lot of people expect the same situation as it was in December-January. But cryptocurrency is unpredictable at all. We should pay attention anyway.
Do not forget that panic causes dump too.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 11:48:02 AM
if you see history of the previous year this is indeed the case, but after entering the new year almost all of the altcoin prices rise up to 1000%
now I'm confused, whether i must to sell them now and buy them back next year or keep holding them

is there the best advice guys?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 11:42:43 AM
what do you mean by that. Have you got any information/evident regarding any scam or?Huh 
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 31, 2018, 11:34:42 AM
That's right.

Majority of the projects now are only aiming one thing and that is to collect more money while they can. ICOs are too obvious now and many of them are using it as a gateway to scam legit investors. But let's just be wise now and learn from your and others mistake.
Activity: 1024
October 31, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

which I know by the end of the year there will usually be a pump that will occur. and as long as we are not greedy maybe we can get past all of that and get a profit.

but thank you for reminding me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 31, 2018, 11:30:52 AM
too many are assuming the coming of bullrun, this kinda fud thought! is making panic moves to others. we all waiting for the rise and by that selling is the best choice. for now, i think im still hodling.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
October 31, 2018, 11:27:46 AM
Unsubstantiated warning from the OP, first and foremost getting into a game of chance one must be prepare to stand the outcome of the game, else, not prepare. These are many flaws that are very common with cryptosphere but the ability to control the game is paramount, so, holders of tokens can choose to sell out and regret later or hold and regret later; to all holders "Endeavor  to control the game and not the game control you"
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
October 31, 2018, 11:26:03 AM
If that thesis is correct that means btc and eth will be bullish by the end of the year as people will dump their token and alt holdings, especially the fake or low quality projects that were designed to scam will cashout by dumping for btc or eth and also their investors but obviously for overall market this will not be healthy.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
October 31, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

Just curious, what is the exact role that the end of the year play in your argument? Why exactly now and not two months ago or at the beginning of the next year?
Activity: 406
homt.net
October 31, 2018, 11:19:06 AM
So what would we do? Prepare to sell all altcoins to make a big dumping or continues hold? you say what we have known, but if we invest we must accept to lose.

We should our token sold maybe. But Not Bitcoin and Ethereum. Those two coin is really great and Market will be pump if these two coin pump anymore.
Bitcoin and ethereum my best choice coin.
Activity: 105
Merit: 4
October 31, 2018, 11:12:53 AM
Never a good idea to buy or sell anything based on the advice of anyone else but yourself.

Scams have always existed. People don't change, just the circumstances. You will regret not investing in a game-changing altcoin just as much as you will regret getting scammed because you didn't properly analyze the project and the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 11:08:24 AM
I think that it is normal thing, the market always go up and of course then down, it is impossible to go always up. News is dependable on this law - the market make a move, than newsmakers make a guess why.
Pages:
Jump to: