Pages:
Author

Topic: Was Bitcoin actually just a Pump and Dump? - page 16. (Read 45023 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
supernet is the future Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
What charts say currency (all currency) is a pump and dump?  I would love to see them and see why you think that.

If it was sure it was a pump and dump, the price would be zero or close to zero.

We could be the small group of believers, holding up its price. Smiley

could be. but the people who hold now can also be the new wealthy elite.
you never know. that's why we hold.

I'm not sure about this...

I think that most people are holding because they have already incurred massive losses and are waiting patiently until the price rises to a break even point.
It's at that point most holders will sell, stop stressing and move on with their lives.

The side effect here is that, we have hundreds of thousands of people with their sell price, and until the market absorbs this, it will not continue to new highs.

Unfortunately, I think that this is creating far too much downward pressure that will simply ruin Bitcoin.

Cryptocurrency will probably prevail, but I am not sure that it will be Bitcoin leading the way.
The coin that will lead the way simply doesn't exist yet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
you never know. ...

Nah, you never know.  We know, that's why we sodl.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 28, 2015, 09:31:43 PM
What charts say currency (all currency) is a pump and dump?  I would love to see them and see why you think that.

If it was sure it was a pump and dump, the price would be zero or close to zero.

could be. but the people who hold now can also be the new wealthy elite.
you never know. that's why we hold.
legendary
Activity: 1358
February 28, 2015, 08:13:23 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 536
Z-pay.io
February 28, 2015, 06:31:19 PM
Bitcoin IS pump-and-dump!
But we are at a very early stage yet. The real pump will begin soon, within a few years, when SideChains-like technologies shows potential to go mainstream.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 28, 2015, 06:19:20 PM
Looks like is pumping a bit now  Grin

So you are saying a Pump dump and Pump ?
Well everytime price goes up and falls not necessarily means a pump and dump.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
February 28, 2015, 12:00:00 PM
It doesn't really matter, what matters is the technology behind it. Is the technology behind it powerful enough to survive price manipulations? if yes, then pumps and dumps don't matter as in the long run objective superiority of a product over its competition prevails, and bitcoin is the best electronic payment ever.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
February 28, 2015, 10:35:34 AM

Activity: 574
February 28, 2015, 01:38:22 AM
Looks like is pumping a bit now  Grin
Activity: 784
Short answer? Yes.  Bitcoin and every single alt currency ever made has been a pump and dump.  Charts don't lie.

The price is not that low right now, it is relatively low but we still have a more than 2 Billions market cap!

True, is not that low, it will keep going down.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Short answer? Yes.  Bitcoin and every single alt currency ever made has been a pump and dump.  Charts don't lie.

The price is not that low right now, it is relatively low but we still have a more than 2 Billions market cap!
Activity: 406
Activity: 420
Yes it has been and I have been making tons of money/btc from $375 down....
legendary
Activity: 861
 Embarrassed dumping quickly in about 180$ now
my bitcoin's value become a half  but will still hold
btc returned to 293, I hope its not just an instant pump.. i hope it stabilizes for awhile

Your hopes crashed too  Sad
CRASH!
legendary
Activity: 924
And dooown we go... Shocked

Thats been the trend for past year. I want to see up we go sigh
And dooown we go... Shocked