Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 55. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
To start, choose a good manager. There are a lot of them on the forum, you can read reviews about the bounty manager. And study the project more thoroughly before participating in it, getting acquainted with the documents, reading what is written in the press and so on.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
I saw this post. I feel that I found the same kind. It turned out that not only I was deceived, but also so many compatriots and I have the same energy. I think everyone hates such things very much. I feel that after experiencing this kind of thing, we Be more cautious.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
Unfortunately, this phenomenon is becoming more and more common this year. I have lost my confidence and patience with the bounty. Now, getting a reward from a project often takes months.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Nothing  you can do about it is there, have to be more careful selecting bounties, especially for the sig when you can only have one.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
This is some challenges faced by we bounty hunters, its becoming more difficult in determining ICOs that will reach Soft cap out of the numerous ones out there.
Even despite how reputable the manager is not a yardstick these days as some of the managed bounties later turns scam having been managed by the so called manager.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Nowadays there are many project and company that conducting Ico because they think that it easily to get funds to Blockchain and ico. Some become thrash project , some become scam and some become successful and become a worthy project.

We just need to pick and choose well before joining. There are good project and ico that has potential to grow . Make some time in researching before investing.
Activity: 434
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

im joining bounty in october 2017 and i got $2k, just by following the facebook campaign and articles.
I also do not always get a good bounty, sometimes get a scam, sometimes do not meet the softcap. we learn from that experience
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
I think that will be an experience for you, do not choose bounty from someone else's suggestion. Analyze and find information first before participating in the bounty you want to follow.
Activity: 210
Nobody is immune from this situation, it's a great pity, but there's very little that depends on us. It remains only to advise more carefully to select a campaign for participation, especially for a signature.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Sorry about that buddy, it wasn’t there fault too, if a project didn’t end sales properly by meeting up their slaes target, it would happen. Just look around and join another campaign softly .
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
the easiest way of finding the bounty with based on the experienced manager. though not a guarantee but at least it will be able to produce. My bountyhive trauma to the platform for it because with the sale and the spreadsheet could not be seen would be hard to be trusted. I always follow the manager and it's quite SYLON I recommend to follow as well.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245

Yes, unfortunately, this now happens quite often. During the period of the general fall of the crypto-currency market, investment activity in ICO projects also significantly decreased. Therefore, many even good ICO projects do not collect the necessary funds even for Coftcap. In addition, there are now many ICOs with fraudulent projects. Work for bounty hunters has become quite difficult. I have to carefully select ICO projects.
Activity: 154
Sometimes I also encounter some unsuccessful bounty scam or bounty. It took me a lot of work. I had some experience following to pick the good bounty:
How are good bounty?
Its not Scam project
The rules of the bounty must be easy to do
How to Choose Good Bounty?
That bounty gets many high Rank in Bitcointalk join
You can go to the spreadsheet (Total Bounty Participant) to find out. Because of the high rankings on the cast they are experienced.

The project is highly rated on the ICO Rating websites such as icobenh, icorating, icomarks etc.
Because they do not have that ICO on such sites

Bounty manager must be professional and Prestige is trusted by many people
Because only the person who decides to send the token to you. A Bounty Manager fuzzy chicken open fat even when the project is successful but the Bounty Manager is bad to send Token to you, you only have the way "Waking in the night".
AmaZix, ColorlessK, Sylon 3 are very reputable and professional Bounty managers you can find them if you want.

How many bounty do you have at once?
It does not matter how many bounty you have at the same time. The important thing is "How much money do you get at the same time?"
Because this is a mixed play mixed with many things you have to know what is valuable.
Every bounty I do, I eat a lot. Actually do a lot of eating but do the Bounty of Good Projects you get Token.
Why ? As it succeeds ICO has the money that pays you. If it fails then 100% you do not receive any Dong.
Site Bounty Updates?
Some Scam, Some Not ... Say Like Capital: D
bountyhive.io
bountyplatform.io
bounties.biz
cryptocreed.com
bounty0x.io
Web sites are also based on Bitcoin Forum> Alternate cryptocurrencies> Marketplace (Altcoins)> Bitcointalk Bounties (Altcoins) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Activity: 149
Experienced the same. Most of the ICOs I have joined are lasted from 1 to 2 1/2 months. And despite of being in the campaign for a reasonable span of time, the reward I got was just ranging from 30-70 dollars. The price of tokens dump as soon as it gets listed on exchanges. Imagine working for more than one month for a reward less than 100 dollars. ICOs nowadays are disappointing and are not as profitable as the previous ICOs.
You have to be very optimistic in accepting in that kind of situation because that is really happening and I had experience that many times. I've work hard so much in the said bounty waiting and waiting then comes to the end that the bounty manager had no feedback about the project. We keep asking in the forum but no response from the team. In other situation, there are times that tokens are distributed to the members but the value are keep dumping and from time to time it never pump again, another waste of time, so sad.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Not getting paid  by a bounty campaign is a risk for the bounty hunters. Whether it is fraud or because softcap is not achieved it makes us both get nothing. Our time is useless, but we must respond wisely. I've also experienced it, but I keep the spirit by following other campaigns. Now I am choosing good campaigns considering the manager and his team and see what projects will be done.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Experienced the same. Most of the ICOs I have joined are lasted from 1 to 2 1/2 months. And despite of being in the campaign for a reasonable span of time, the reward I got was just ranging from 30-70 dollars. The price of tokens dump as soon as it gets listed on exchanges. Imagine working for more than one month for a reward less than 100 dollars. ICOs nowadays are disappointing and are not as profitable as the previous ICOs.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

Well it's sad to.know that you wasted your time and effort for nothing.
But remember that failure it a part of success, just be more careful next time.  Research more about the project before you invest in it.
You can try "SKYCHAIN.IO", they have a great te members.
Exactly, as I experienced the same situation i wasted time soo much waiting but failure in the end but I never got discourage nor disappointed because as I enter crypto i also include to accept this kind of possibilities. Not all are a success story of bounty but we must move on and never stop until we found the good bounty that will provide good income and future.
Activity: 260

I felt that same event that happened to my life here in this kind of platform and I feel ashamed to myself that I've join that kind of bounty campaign. Currently I'm joining the Capital Technologies and Research it was a good bounty campaign because the manager always updated the participants and the spread sheet is always updating time by time and they continue the second round because they become successful.
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
Stuff like this happens all the time. Do not stress it. I once joined a bounty campaign, stayed there for almost a month, but gave it up because I felt another one was better. That other one didn't turn out to much. You would be less stress out if you understand that stuff like this is part of the game.
Activity: 116

Well it's sad to.know that you wasted your time and effort for nothing.
But remember that failure it a part of success, just be more careful next time.  Research more about the project before you invest in it.
You can try "SKYCHAIN.IO", they have a great te members.
Pages:
Jump to: