Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 72. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 10
Unfortunately, sometimes this happens. There is always a risk the project will fail for some reason. This is not a comfortable situation for anyone who has ever experienced it. This happens quite often, apart from the obvious scam. If the project does not reach the soft cap, bounty hunters do not get the prize. That's how it looks and we have to accept it.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
Unfortunately. But this is also a characteristic of the crypto market. So, may need extra luck for you. This is not easy work. And if someone chooses it to trade for a stable job before then. That could be a serious mistake. feel it.
Any bounty platform can now bring scam projects. Do not try to believe.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Bountyhive is a best platform for bounty campaigns; they launch campaigns after necessary confirmation about legitimacy of the project. But some time it happens if project didn’t reaches soft cap they didn’t pay to bounty hunters & refund collected amount to investors.

So you join bounties, but only join campaigns under well-known managers & high ranked campaigns.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
Unfortunately, this happens now quite often. We are all in the same situation and periodically experience the same disappointment. Now we need to take into account the general state of the crypto-currency market. When bitcoin, ethereum and other coins fell in price, it became very unprofitable to invest in ICO and buy new tokens. The market will soon rise, the activity of the ICO will revive. There's nothing to be done, now we have to go through this bad period for bounty hunters.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
How many projects I have already come across, the fingers of two hands are not enough to count. Either scam, or just did not pick up the soft cap. And with what are the projects that built big plans, and were considered very promising and in demand.

I understand, it is very insulting to wear a signature for 2-3 months, and nothing to earn. But unfortunately, these are the realities of bounty companies. I now wear the signature of the project Level 01. They have a very large amount allocated to the bounty, and lasts only 8 weeks. So I recommend that you pay attention to this project.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
How many projects I have already come across, the fingers of two hands are not enough to count. Either scam, or just did not pick up the soft cap. And with what are the projects that built big plans, and were considered very promising and in demand.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
Don't get tired, it's normal even in open market some day we goes to market and sell without profit and even farmer cultivate some time without yielding well, so I believe someday the good one will come
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

it's simple.
find a bounty where the pre-ico is running and they have gathered enought money yet.

It's a good first step.
Activity: 69
I do not deny that many ICO have failed. I've seen them myself. It's a shame that you waste time, effort . All in vain.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
I am not agreed with you as i am also bounty hunter and doing this job 3 to 4 months and  already sold my bounty altcoins  for nearly 4 Ethereum it is not a bad earring and still lot of coin in my wallet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
Do not worry much. 3-4 months is a very small time for bounty. Continue to work, and one of the companies will be profitable one day.
If you also guess with the signature company, then you'll remember later how you started here with a smile on your face.
Sincerely yours.
Activity: 773
Do not worry, you'll still have time to make money. We all have a bitter experience in the bounty campaigns. After this incident, you will be thoroughly applies selecting campaigns. Good luck to you!
Activity: 210
Unfortunately, no one is safe! Even if you choose a strong and worthy manager, this will not guarantee that the company will collect a softcap.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
In my opinion, each of us should choose good projects , there are many different projects on the market, good and bad
Agreed. Here it is necessary to carefully approach the choice of bounty programs. Where a good Manager, an interesting project, responsive community and constant updates in devblog and social part of the project.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
If they aren't able to reach their soft/hard cap they will never pay your efforts so if you want to get paid with the bounty you are joining. Just choose the bounty that has an experienced bounty manager and assures the participants to get paid.
I don't think so, even an experienced bounty manager campaign still have a chance become scam bounty, you'll. know what I'm talking about if you join bitcointalk early, a lot of 'trust' 'experience' manager already have red trust, manage a lot of scam bounty, so just trust yourself, do your own research before start the bounty campaign, make sure project is legal.
copper member
Activity: 266
Oh, so this can happen too. I have not thought about that yet.
I hope i do not do all my work almost for free. I would not like that.
Well, in a few weeks i know more and can tell if i'm in the same situation.
Activity: 65
Very unpleasant situation . I understand how you feel , I had the same experience ... I participated in the project TokenLand about 4 x months, in the end they did not collect the soft cap (
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I just followed 4 different signature campaigns, but I have not received any payment results from them. There may be some who will fail but I am ready for it, and try to find a better bounty again. After so long I thought I could not get anything from this hard work. as if I would feel saturated if like this.
Activity: 31
You need to learn how to choose good projects and good managers . There are too many scams lately
Activity: 140
If they aren't able to reach their soft/hard cap they will never pay your efforts so if you want to get paid with the bounty you are joining. Just choose the bounty that has an experienced bounty manager and assures the participants to get paid.
Pages:
Jump to: