Author

Topic: WAVES - Complete Blockchain ecosystem for a token economy - page 388. (Read 129442 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Centralized exchanges on the way out #WAVES #DEX
Activity: 336
Ever heard of the Waves DAO hack? Exactly!
Activity: 381
remember when cryptokittehs broke waves platform? ME NEITHER
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
ETH topped out, WAVES just getting started #wavesflippening
Activity: 358
WAVES userbase is huge, price will follow GET READY
Activity: 222
I bought WAVES at ICO. I'm still holding on to it. And still calm because I on wavesplatform.
Activity: 378
How are the Waves Smart Contracts going? I heard they are live on TestNet right now.

I am really glad I got in on Waves well before the smart contacts came. The profit has been very encouraging. Does anyone else expect it to double after mainnet smart contacts?
Activity: 243
lost keys from my e-wallet..lost 0,34 ETH too))))
Activity: 476
How are the Waves Smart Contracts going? I heard they are live on TestNet right now.
Activity: 322
watch waves grow $500m -> $5bn moon soon
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Is there anywhere I can find a list of new Waves projects? I'd like one that constantly updates so I can check in on it regularly.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
♦ SIMDAQ ♦
The Waves team works like a turtle. They're really slow. I hope that at the end of the race the winner will be a tortoise again.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
WAVES has best UI of any DEX or any centralized exchange

I think it's pretty great, too. I've rarely seen any that compare. I've heard of a new project that is only using 24 nodes and it makes me think it's not that decentralized. How many nodes does Waves have?
Activity: 190
waves will be $50 before december easy 10x gain from here when atomic swaps launch
Activity: 224
WAVES has best UI of any DEX or any centralized exchange
Activity: 243
Why doesn't Ethereum have atomic swaps yet? Waves rules!
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
A new Website Interface. All i can i say is wow! you guys must be on top 10. I know you can do it, You have amazing wallet and much better than any other blockchain. Uniqueness and transparency are the best offer that you can give to everyone!
Activity: 281
Waves vs Ethereum for tokens? Waves every time!
Activity: 193
Merit: 107
How does Waves do when it comes to transactions per second?

I think it beats Ethereum by far. It has been recently upgraded and it should be one of the fastest platforms now. Let's see what will happen as they will introduce smart contracts, which should happen rather soon.
During the last waves go mass payment has been achieved 481 transactions per second..etherium best number is 20..this summer team promise increase the numbers till 1000 per second...father of NG protokol said what he is already now how to make till 5000 t/s..
Activity: 415
Buy ETH and don’t ask obvious questions Smiley)
Jump to: