Author

Topic: WAVES - Complete Blockchain ecosystem for a token economy - page 396. (Read 129442 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 1
Waves price is not moving well with the market now. It was ranked 28 then other altcoins caught up and it's at 43 now, meaning although the price has gone up, other alts had gone up much higher.

Try to look at it all in the long term, not just from one day to the next.
The virtuous are patient, the wise aware of their limits, the strong hold and lift to new peaks, WAVES of performance are coming soon...
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Waves (WAVES) all-in-one info now added here:

https://chatoncrypto.com/Crypto/C/41-WAVES-Waves

Thanks.
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
Starting April 24 you can ALSM clean energy stake mine Bitcoin, WAU coin or NUMA using the waves platform :

Happy #EarthDay

The Beta version of the $NUMA forum is now live.

$NUMA forum includes detailed instructions for zero emission clean energy ALSM mining #bitcoin, $WAU Coin, or $NUMA using $NUMA appreciating monetary unit crytpocurrency starting April 24

http://numa.freeforums.net/thread/15/instructions-setting-clean-energy-numa

Is this affiliated with Waves?

No its not affiliated with waves just a cool new way to use the waves platform. Apologies to the waves moderator for including that post in his forum. You can search google for more info
Activity: 1309
Merit: 28
Hello.

No, it is not. The moderator will delete it asap.

Kind regards,
Waves Community manager.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Starting April 24 you can ALSM clean energy stake mine Bitcoin, WAU coin or NUMA using the waves platform :

Happy #EarthDay

The Beta version of the $NUMA forum is now live.

$NUMA forum includes detailed instructions for zero emission clean energy ALSM mining #bitcoin, $WAU Coin, or $NUMA using $NUMA appreciating monetary unit crytpocurrency starting April 24

http://numa.freeforums.net/thread/15/instructions-setting-clean-energy-numa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
The Waves project today is really a full-fledged project, which today did a lot in its project, but I think that this is not the end and Alexander Ivanov will continue to develop the project, as it was all this time. We will wait for something new.
Activity: 193
Many people are very negative about the Waves project, for one simple reason, the Waves project has a very bad reputation, because on their platform today there are a lot of projects that are scam, it's very sad to say.
Name a lot of those scam projects or shut up....spreading rumors without facts  not good

DARF token for example.
A total mess.

So the Wave devs should censor stuff you deem a scam? Sounds like we're back to traditional finance, no thanks.

This. I prefer the freedom to fail. I know many of these more delicate types prefer to be babied, maybe they're in the wrong space.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Many people are very negative about the Waves project, for one simple reason, the Waves project has a very bad reputation, because on their platform today there are a lot of projects that are scam, it's very sad to say.
Name a lot of those scam projects or shut up....spreading rumors without facts  not good

DARF token for example.
A total mess.

So the Wave devs should censor stuff you deem a scam? Sounds like we're back to traditional finance, no thanks.
Activity: 76
When was waves ICO? I guess I missed it?

Hello, unknownbtcoiner!

This event was in mid-April 2016. To be precise: April 12, 2016.

Best wishes,
Waves Community Manager

Holy cow, 2016? You guys were really ahead of your time back then.
Activity: 193
Merit: 107
Name a lot of those scam projects or shut up....spreading rumors without facts  not good

DARF token for example.
A total mess.
He said a lot of scam...There is not a lot...You probably can mention couple..but in ethereum way much more..
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Well, when i invested in WAVES; the price of each one was almost $4, now it has almost doubled. but more than eight months have passed since that, waves is not fast enough compared to other altcoins.
Waves price is not moving well with the market now. It was ranked 28 then other altcoins caught up and it's at 43 now, meaning although the price has gone up, other alts had gone up much higher.

Atleast it is one of the coins that took the smallest hits form the recent dips. It only dropped 2-3x where many coins dropped 5-10x.

The stable coins are going to be your best bet in the long run imo. I wouldn't discount WAVES, I'm sure it will make a huge run this year.
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
Well, when i invested in WAVES; the price of each one was almost $4, now it has almost doubled. but more than eight months have passed since that, waves is not fast enough compared to other altcoins.

Are the other Altcoins better than Waves?
I dont think so!
What can they do, what can`t Waves do?

If you are always looking for quick profits, you should look for pump & dump coins.
But that is not a sustainable strategy.

Komodo, for example, is losing ground at the moment, too
Is that why it's a bad project?

The day will come when sustainable projects are in demand, not just great ideas and promises.
The market lives on it at the moment, which one should not forget with all these utopian price increases.

Long to wait when the waves will become more popular project? If you take off the radar at the speed of technology development blockchain is possible when the wave has no will not be able to catch up with the leaders or beginners who soon will drop to the market.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

waves is kind of stable, most of the time , price doesn't move much higher or lower. but it's going to change soon, as smart contracts is implemented it will move higher. i have been holding my waves from ico time, i will take profit once it moves up.
Activity: 74

Are the other Altcoins better than Waves?
I dont think so!
What can they do, what can`t Waves do?

If you are always looking for quick profits, you should look for pump & dump coins.
But that is not a sustainable strategy.

Komodo, for example, is losing ground at the moment, too
Is that why it's a bad project?

The day will come when sustainable projects are in demand, not just great ideas and promises.
The market lives on it at the moment, which one should not forget with all these utopian price increases.

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
“Create Your Decentralized Life”

Activity: 74

Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Name a lot of those scam projects or shut up....spreading rumors without facts  not good

DARF token for example.
A total mess.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

I don't see why this should reflect negatively on Waves. Does everyone else think Ethereum is bad because a lot of erc-20 tokens are scams? I know I don't see it that way.
Yes just because of the bad ICOs on waves platform doesn't mean we can blamed the waves coin, it is not fair should the investors of ICOs they must understand about analysis fundamental of ICOs before making desicions on the ICOs, i don't agree if the waves coin be blamed because of the scam ICOs due to waves doesn't have scam purpose.

This is a big boys world. If you can't spot a scam after all these many examples, and you're investing money you can't afford to lose, you're not paying attention. That's nobodies fault but their own.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Hi, i want to transfer some bitcoin private tokens to other exchanges like Binance, Gate.io etc but from support told me that i can transfer the tokens only to Waves address. How can do that? Anyone who can help me?
Well i am sure about the bitcoin private but if you mean with bitcoin private is BTCP it is not on waves platform, bitcoin private has own wallet you can use https://github.com/BTCPrivate/bitcoin-private-full-node-wallet/releases or https://github.com/BTCPrivate/electrum-btcp/releases/ and create paper wallet https://paperwallet.btcprivate.org/ bitcoin private there are no related with waves platform, you can check on their official website of bitcoin private BTCP here https://btcprivate.org/
Activity: 14
Hi, i want to transfer some bitcoin private tokens to other exchanges like Binance, Gate.io etc but from support told me that i can transfer the tokens only to Waves address. How can do that? Anyone who can help me?
Jump to: