Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Future! - page 2. (Read 4480 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 10:05:50 AM
in short, buy now or cry later Grin
Activity: 56
December 19, 2017, 08:12:59 AM
Not overbought and the WAVES team are coming out with some very exciting ideas (incubator, fastest blockchain, WavesNG)... I can;t see much competition from other cryptos and Waves is adaptable and highly scalable. 2018 is going to be a ride.
Activity: 28
December 19, 2017, 08:05:28 AM
$100 would be great, but there are other competitors and in the future there are going to be many more. So $100 might be high but $50 should be possible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
December 19, 2017, 07:52:34 AM
Don't think Waves is overbought at the moment plus its ability to generate other tokens just by holding or leashing it out has created new streams for profit generation
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
December 19, 2017, 07:51:46 AM
I think by the end of 2018 the price of waves will be more than $ 100, a promising coin and a good team.
Activity: 106
December 19, 2017, 07:30:04 AM
Hey Guys,

I am looking to buyu in on more waves with the current trend.
However I do have a question, what is the current status of Waves.
 - does anyone know when it will recieve a similar kind of status as Ethereum, or is the word already out?

I want to jump in the boat as soon as possible, but do not want to jump in an overbought market.
what do you feel will happen?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
August 10, 2017, 07:12:14 PM
Is there any future of waves coin?
can it pumping again?
waiting for a good result of waves coin.
plz anyone give me answer.

Thank you very much

Definitely!! Waves has a great potential in the the long run.And to anwser your question ofcourse waves can be pumped again in the future. There are many huge investors in waves and also the community of waves is getting bigger thus they will expand, and also the bigger the community the more investors to come this is why waves will be great in the long run

For sure it is a long term investment, probably in months it can get doubled, like $10 each, but that will take some time. They have everything to be a good coin, and we all should invest into it, it has a big potential so investors are interested on this project.
I am also buying some Waves weekly
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 10, 2017, 07:03:01 PM
I see that waves have a good future his price is keeping to rise ,and  i have recently invest in waves

Welcome to the WAVES!!  You're gonna enjoy the ride!!  I just bought more today too!!

How much waves do you have now?  You been buying quite a bit of it already.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
August 10, 2017, 06:17:49 PM
can it pumping again?

Thank you very much

Waves is the coin that has a good potential. If they can develop the dex platform enough i am sure that people gonna start to use dex instead of those thief exchanges. But the main thing is waves team i hope they will be enough successful for the platform.
This is pretty much the crux of it. If they upgrade their platform to be on par with regular live trading platforms there would be a lot of people coming into Waves, which would drive up the total transaction fees that get paid out to leasers, which in turn would give people incentive to lease out more Waves, thus driving up the price, rinse and repeat.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
August 10, 2017, 04:53:06 PM
can it pumping again?

Thank you very much

Waves is the coin that has a good potential. If they can develop the dex platform enough i am sure that people gonna start to use dex instead of those thief exchanges. But the main thing is waves team i hope they will be enough successful for the platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 10, 2017, 04:46:18 PM
I see that waves have a good future his price is keeping to rise ,and  i have recently invest in waves

Welcome to the WAVES!!  You're gonna enjoy the ride!!  I just bought more today too!!
Activity: 1204
August 10, 2017, 04:33:17 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 01:53:09 PM
I think Waves have a great time ahead.
They pivoted their business model a little, didn't they?
Looks like initially (based on WP), the idea was slightly different.
Pls correct me if I am wrong.
Here's how i see what they do:
https://medium.com/@StorifierCo/what-is-waves-8bfe8dd7b8a6

You're not wrong, what you get looks correct. But the problem with waves is that there is price increase just because of the manipulation. No platform development, no real progress. To understan this, just check out the waves platform, it's totally primitive.
Activity: 87
August 10, 2017, 01:45:14 PM
I think Waves have a great time ahead.
They pivoted their business model a little, didn't they?
Looks like initially (based on WP), the idea was slightly different.
Pls correct me if I am wrong.
Here's how i see what they do:
https://medium.com/@StorifierCo/what-is-waves-8bfe8dd7b8a6
August 08, 2017, 11:56:31 AM
Good deal on WAVES today!!  Jump in now before the price goes up again!!
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
August 08, 2017, 11:35:54 AM
can it pumping again?

Thank you very much

Definitely!! Waves has a great potential in the the long run.And to anwser your question ofcourse waves can be pumped again in the future. There are many huge investors in waves and also the community of waves is getting bigger thus they will expand, and also the bigger the community the more investors to come this is why waves will be great in the long run
Activity: 34
August 08, 2017, 11:30:32 AM
I think waves is a profitable coin.It has a great future.
August 08, 2017, 11:11:53 AM
I wish I waited until today to buy more WAVES!! It went down a little bit!! Dang!! Now is definately a good time to get into them WAVES!!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 08, 2017, 10:33:03 AM
can it pumping again?

Thank you very much

Every coin will experience pump and dump, and maybe for waves can be pumped at any time or will be dumped suddenly too, would have a risk if we hold altcoin
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
August 08, 2017, 09:43:39 AM
I have a small bite of Waves and now I want to get more!  I'm happy that my small bite has grown 3x but now I'm wondering if now is the right point to get in.  I just wish us Americans could buy Waves with fiat.  :-(

Yes, I also think like that, waves will have a better future, with what he has right now, I think waves will start having pump in few months.
Pages:
Jump to: