Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Future! - page 3. (Read 4480 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 09:14:07 AM
I think I was clear in my previous posts!!  You're a hero member!! You should know this shit by now!!

I could be wrong but i'm seeing something of a trend with hero/legendary members posting redundant/gibberish/low knowledge posts lately.  Many of them coincidentally wear identical sig/bounty banners.

I'd guess it's either a long play of a multi-account lurker gaming the system for bounties OR sold/compromised accounts being used for the same purpose.

Either way makes me sad to see how long it will take for me to legitimately achieve that rank.

You're right!!  Something weird going on!!  This guy was being retarded!!
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
August 08, 2017, 08:35:32 AM
i will buy some more waves today, and continue to hold my waves. in a 1 year waves will be 10x i think.

It will go beyond that
It might or it might not but one thing is for sure, waves has a bright future considering that it also offers a platform to sponsor ICO's on their chain, just like ETH. It is improved though since when one creates a coin via their wallet, they will also have a place on their built in exchange on every waves wallet, making a coin already have a place to be bought and sold. It also has a leasing feature now which makes it quite convenient.

yes waves have a bright future, I think in future it will replace ETH. Don't worry about price now it's low better who ever interested on this coin buy now. How the ETH price was jumped like that this waves price also jump. So I am holding waves, and this leasing option is good our waves will be safe and we get extra coins. This will attract new people to invest on waves.

Yeah about that leasing option. There have been some incoming transfers to my wallet but they are not directly waves coins I guess.. waves go and stuff. Does anyone know a good place to read about that? And how I transfer my new coins to my balance... As it just stays the same although there are those incomings.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
August 08, 2017, 08:29:41 AM
i will buy some more waves today, and continue to hold my waves. in a 1 year waves will be 10x i think.

It will go beyond that
It might or it might not but one thing is for sure, waves has a bright future considering that it also offers a platform to sponsor ICO's on their chain, just like ETH. It is improved though since when one creates a coin via their wallet, they will also have a place on their built in exchange on every waves wallet, making a coin already have a place to be bought and sold. It also has a leasing feature now which makes it quite convenient.

yes waves have a bright future, I think in future it will replace ETH. Don't worry about price now it's low better who ever interested on this coin buy now. How the ETH price was jumped like that this waves price also jump. So I am holding waves, and this leasing option is good our waves will be safe and we get extra coins. This will attract new people to invest on waves.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
August 08, 2017, 08:12:40 AM

It will go beyond that
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
August 08, 2017, 08:04:27 AM
waves is a good coins. If you have money, invest in waves because I can prove that you will earn a huge money in the future with waves
Activity: 168
August 08, 2017, 07:56:14 AM
There is already a waves thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/waves-ultimate-crypto-tokens-blockchain-platform-1387944. In my opinion it doesn't make sense to start a second one.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 08, 2017, 06:54:43 AM
waves have had quite a rise the last days, should have bought more in the first place though. Right now it's dropping a bit, I think I'll buy some more soon
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 08, 2017, 06:45:09 AM

It will go beyond that
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
August 08, 2017, 05:12:31 AM
Activity: 336
August 08, 2017, 03:28:21 AM
waves most profitable coin at this time....but,sometime its price ups and down... but future this coin gain more profit so,it just hold.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
August 08, 2017, 03:17:29 AM
Definitely waves having bright future because there is lots of ICO happening based on waves platform its giving ability create smart contracts or tokens and also you can trade this token inside waves platform dex.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
August 08, 2017, 03:16:36 AM
Waves is bit a little bit right now. Only a single digit. But for long term speculation, Waves will be soaring and gaining much acceleration upwards soon. There will be more and more projects based on Waves. And some others are also accepting Waves in their ICO.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
August 08, 2017, 02:22:32 AM
I think I was clear in my previous posts!!  You're a hero member!! You should know this shit by now!!

I could be wrong but i'm seeing something of a trend with hero/legendary members posting redundant/gibberish/low knowledge posts lately.  Many of them coincidentally wear identical sig/bounty banners.

I'd guess it's either a long play of a multi-account lurker gaming the system for bounties OR sold/compromised accounts being used for the same purpose.

Either way makes me sad to see how long it will take for me to legitimately achieve that rank.

I'm almost a Hero Member, but I don't know everything also. I've been away for around 2 years.

But I agree with your statement of multi-accounts
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 08, 2017, 02:17:24 AM
With new development around smart contracts, etc. it should continue to grow in popularity and use. We just need some good sound projects / ICO's using Waves as references that help spread the word and build exposure for the platform.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
August 08, 2017, 02:13:15 AM

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
August 07, 2017, 11:43:53 PM
It is the best time to save waves becouse it's values & demand increase day by day and I think It's have bright future.
August 07, 2017, 11:43:17 PM
WAVES is holding steady!!  Picked up more at the 5.60 range!!  Hopefully it pumps hard in the near future and holds!!
Activity: 159
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
August 07, 2017, 11:22:53 PM
Is there any future of waves coin?
can it pumping again?
waiting for a good result of waves coin.
plz anyone give me answer.

Thank you very much
Wave is a good altocin that has a good future. When analyzing the behavior of waves past months, I hope waves price will get high within the next few months.  But I am not sure when it goes down. However, it is better to invest on waves these days because its price will get increased near future and can get more profit.
August 07, 2017, 03:41:11 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 07, 2017, 03:37:20 PM
Unfortunately I don't hold a lot of bitcoin!!  I thought it was too expensive to buy!! Even with the drop!!  Indeed I watched closely when Aug 1st was coming up!!  I should've gotten in the game 2 years ago!!

To answer the other question my crypto is on an exchange.  My litecoin was on an exchange and I had to sell for $'s.  Then with the $'s buy bitcoin.  Then send the bitcoin to Bittrex so I can buy waves!! Right now I have an order for WAVES hoping it will dip so my order gets filled and then the price of WAVES hits $6 and holds steady with gradual rises!! bOnG sAgGiN!!

Hey so you already sold your litecoin for cash on bittrex.  Im curious but when you do this, how long did it take you?  I dont have an acct there but thinking of getting an account there.  So you sold it at whatever price was offered?  Im curious how long that takes?

So with the waves, are you waiting for the price to go down before you buy?  I heard in these exchanges you could set a limit buy or sell order where if a coin hit a certain amount, it automatically buys or sell the amt of coin you want at the specified price?  Did you already do this with waves?  And if so what price?  Or would you just be buying it manually?  Also i heard that if you buy it manually, it cost like a small percentage more as oppose to you doing a buy or sell order is that true?  Im not familiar with exchanges.

First off, my litecoin wasn't on Bittrex!!  It was on another exchange!!  I am sitting here watching the price and I'm manually gonna jump in when I feel it's a good time!!  I have no idea if they charge higher rate if u manually set price or put in an ask order!!

Hey there.  What exchange do you use besides bittrex?  The thing is i only use shapeshift since i dont have an exchange account because i never used an exchange and shapeshift is easy.  Only thing i know are the fees are cheaper on bittrex as oppose to shapeshift etc.  So you are going to buy the waves from the other exchange right?  So do you plan to buy it manually or put in an order or you still don't know?  But if its manually, how fast is the process where you receive the waves?  i assume money is deducted from your exchange account, then you receive the waves how how long?  Because i think i should create an account at exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: