Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Future! - page 6. (Read 4480 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 06, 2017, 09:59:24 PM
Is there any future of waves coin?
can it pumping again?
waiting for a good result of waves coin.
plz anyone give me answer.

Thank you very much

I see many new ICOs based on Waves blockchain, they are exponentially growing. I think that Waves may some day be on the same spotlight as Ethereum blockchain... It just need to expand and good timing, in my opinion.

Like if many ICO's are using waves blockchain it means that they trusted it and its credibility just like ethereum platform that others ICO are using.
Waves have a lot of potential to pump hard it just need time. Though its undervalue it is great to hold it for long term.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 06, 2017, 09:19:53 PM
In its current state, I don't think it has much of a future (as a platform). Even the devs have admitted that the platform is falling short of the user expectations. As a development team, I think they should be able to turn this around, and get the platform up to spec. The coin is stagnant now, but I can see it rising significantly with more updates to the platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 06, 2017, 09:14:18 PM
Waves is on the rise. It is an easy platform to use that is why it is the blockchain for the people.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
August 06, 2017, 09:01:55 PM
I've explored the Waves platform and they've built something useful. With that, price appreciation will follow.

You're totally wrong if you're saying the platform is useful. Even waves devs said the current platform is not meeting the needs of the users. It lacks lots of features. It's very basic.
I don't like the platform but i just like the waves dex. It was very useful rather than use common exchange site with a lot of the verification. Connecting with another just like the nodes to keep the decentralized of the exchange site.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 06, 2017, 08:51:57 PM
As I said in the other topic, it's the most probable altcoin to become the next ETH.
That's too much ether is 300$ and waves is just 5$ it can few years to achieve that target

Follow up to the topic I don't really follow waves much but recently after btc-e went down many told waves would rise because of their waves platform exchange the story does feel true the price has increased by 2$ since the last week maybe it can reach to 15$ i didn't understand much of why the price increased so I'm not gonna buy any waves for now
Activity: 224
August 06, 2017, 07:58:15 PM
I've explored the Waves platform and they've built something useful. With that, price appreciation will follow.

You're totally wrong if you're saying the platform is useful. Even waves devs said the current platform is not meeting the needs of the users. It lacks lots of features. It's very basic.

Nice to see the devs acknowledging their shortcomings only to further improve on their innovative platform!!  Another reason to jump into the WAVES balls deep!! We got great people here!!  bOnG sAgGiN!!
Activity: 124
August 06, 2017, 07:54:11 PM

Activity: 53
August 06, 2017, 07:51:53 PM
August 06, 2017, 07:40:12 PM
Just check out them beautiful WAVES!!! The swelling and pumping hard sounds are music to my ears!!  Who's with me!!?
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
August 06, 2017, 04:51:50 PM
As I said in the other topic, it's the most probable altcoin to become the next ETH.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
August 06, 2017, 02:34:11 PM
Waves has a big future, and they have strong leadership. I see the ethereum and waves partnership as the most promising thing. You should do more research on waves then you can answer the question yourself.
August 06, 2017, 02:17:47 PM
WAVES has an unbelievable future!!  I'm buying as much as I can now and holding for the goodness when it swells up and pumps hard!!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 06, 2017, 02:13:11 PM
There are numerous posts about the enthusiasm of Waves' future, but yes I believe Waves has a loooong runway.  It's not going to $100 tomorrow but I believe it'll be a slow steady climb of value.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2017, 01:45:35 PM
How many waves did you buy at $2?
Not exactly $2 when I bought waves the price was around $2.5, but still, it's worth now I hope this coin will give me good profit in future.

i bought plenty at $4. it's worth holding, also you get keep getting small amounts of waves and wct while holding and leasing to pools. why you ask?
No worry this amount is very less if you wait for some more time you can not get this coin for less price. I too put lease in waves lite app.

i bought some waves too.
do you know how to save waves offline?

i installed chrome app got and saved dhe key and ill delete the wallet and wont load again.is this safe what u think?
Delete the wallet means you deleted your wallet ID what it stored in that app or what? If you deleted and had a private key and other information what they gave inside wallet then no worry your waves will be safe.
Activity: 13
August 06, 2017, 01:26:22 PM
i bought plenty at $4. it's worth holding, also you get keep getting small amounts of waves and wct while holding and leasing to pools. why you ask?

i bought some waves too.
do you know how to save waves offline?

i installed chrome app got and saved dhe key and ill delete the wallet and wont load again.is this safe what u think?
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
August 06, 2017, 01:04:03 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 05, 2017, 05:51:02 PM
August 05, 2017, 05:14:54 PM
I think waves has a very bright future ahead of it and you can expect really fast growth from waves. Waves is expected to cross the 100$ mark within one year or so. It is a good investment option.

Who expects it to cross $100?
waves is still undervalued! it could take couple of years to reach $100 or more. dex is the future i believe, when it gains popularity expect a huge rally of waves token.

I agree, I think its still undervalued!!  The project behind WAVES is just unbelievable!!  Good things are coming to WAVES!!!  Party ON!!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
August 05, 2017, 04:54:29 PM
I think waves has a very bright future ahead of it and you can expect really fast growth from waves. Waves is expected to cross the 100$ mark within one year or so. It is a good investment option.

Who expects it to cross $100?
waves is still undervalued! it could take couple of years to reach $100 or more. dex is the future i believe, when it gains popularity expect a huge rally of waves token.
lxs
Activity: 23
Merit: 10
August 05, 2017, 04:28:43 PM
I really think Waves is a good long-term investment coin. I only bought in at $2. The founder is very active in the crypto community, and is spreading the word. It is very possible for waves to reach $10 within a couple of months, if not sooner! $100 does seem a bit overvalued though, and while certainly possible, most likely that would take a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: