Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Future! - page 4. (Read 4480 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 07, 2017, 03:36:08 PM

I think everyone should dump their waves it has no value to the cryptospace...

Look at how much companies they created...  Grin
Activity: 224
August 07, 2017, 03:34:10 PM
Unfortunately I don't hold a lot of bitcoin!!  I thought it was too expensive to buy!! Even with the drop!!  Indeed I watched closely when Aug 1st was coming up!!  I should've gotten in the game 2 years ago!!

To answer the other question my crypto is on an exchange.  My litecoin was on an exchange and I had to sell for $'s.  Then with the $'s buy bitcoin.  Then send the bitcoin to Bittrex so I can buy waves!! Right now I have an order for WAVES hoping it will dip so my order gets filled and then the price of WAVES hits $6 and holds steady with gradual rises!! bOnG sAgGiN!!

Hey so you already sold your litecoin for cash on bittrex.  Im curious but when you do this, how long did it take you?  I dont have an acct there but thinking of getting an account there.  So you sold it at whatever price was offered?  Im curious how long that takes?

So with the waves, are you waiting for the price to go down before you buy?  I heard in these exchanges you could set a limit buy or sell order where if a coin hit a certain amount, it automatically buys or sell the amt of coin you want at the specified price?  Did you already do this with waves?  And if so what price?  Or would you just be buying it manually?  Also i heard that if you buy it manually, it cost like a small percentage more as oppose to you doing a buy or sell order is that true?  Im not familiar with exchanges.

First off, my litecoin wasn't on Bittrex!!  It was on another exchange!!  I am sitting here watching the price and I'm manually gonna jump in when I feel it's a good time!!  I have no idea if they charge higher rate if u manually set price or put in an ask order!!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 07, 2017, 03:24:24 PM
Unfortunately I don't hold a lot of bitcoin!!  I thought it was too expensive to buy!! Even with the drop!!  Indeed I watched closely when Aug 1st was coming up!!  I should've gotten in the game 2 years ago!!

To answer the other question my crypto is on an exchange.  My litecoin was on an exchange and I had to sell for $'s.  Then with the $'s buy bitcoin.  Then send the bitcoin to Bittrex so I can buy waves!! Right now I have an order for WAVES hoping it will dip so my order gets filled and then the price of WAVES hits $6 and holds steady with gradual rises!! bOnG sAgGiN!!

Hey so you already sold your litecoin for cash on bittrex.  Im curious but when you do this, how long did it take you?  I dont have an acct there but thinking of getting an account there.  So you sold it at whatever price was offered?  Im curious how long that takes?

So with the waves, are you waiting for the price to go down before you buy?  I heard in these exchanges you could set a limit buy or sell order where if a coin hit a certain amount, it automatically buys or sell the amt of coin you want at the specified price?  Did you already do this with waves?  And if so what price?  Or would you just be buying it manually?  Also i heard that if you buy it manually, it cost like a small percentage more as oppose to you doing a buy or sell order is that true?  Im not familiar with exchanges.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
August 07, 2017, 02:20:36 PM
All things been equal wave will pump again I don't think the dump Will be too long or death. I know this is like a temporary set back as this project is great and many investors are getting more interest on it.  Wave is fast in transferring and others nice feature.
August 07, 2017, 02:20:16 PM

Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
August 07, 2017, 01:46:36 PM
Do you follow the events of the BTC on August 1?
If you know it then you will find that those who fear will lose the chance that they would have been able to capture. Bitcoin from $ 2200 grows to $ 3337 within a week. You think about what I say and you will have your own view of the Waves Smiley.
August 07, 2017, 01:43:39 PM

I just dumped 38 litecoin's and now I'm looking at WAVES price closely!! With my luck litecoin will probably jump now LoL!!  I'm going full board with the BTC I got for my litecoin to buy WAVES!!  But at what price for WAVES I cannot predict!!  My goal is to have 1500 waves total!! Than I'll be satisfied with my holdings!! Grin

Hey there.  Did you dump your 38 litecoins into an exchange and have it in usd?  Then you going to get waves?  Or did you use shapeshift to convert it to somewhere else?  I only use shapeshift because i dont use an exchange.  So if i do exchange, i convert litecoin to waves.

So are you going to buy now or are you waiting?  The thing is right now im not sure what to do.  The thing is i dont want waves to hit 10 dollars then i still did not add any.  I can trade litecoin for waves now but thinking should i wait a bit longer?  I really want it to get to 3 dollars... then i get more waves but i dont think this will happen.  I dont want waves to hit 10 dollars where i kept holding my litecoin etc...

When are you going to get waves?  If it hits 6 dollars, will you buy or still wait?  What price would you want to get waves now ideally?  I really wanted to get a ton of waves when it was 3 dollars when it went down earlier but i didn't.  When you say goal is 1500 waves then you are satisfied, then how much price do you think waves will go max?  Do you think 100 dollar?  200 dollar?  Possible 1000 dollar?  Because with 1500 waves, if it hit 100, thats 150k.  If it hits 1000... thats 1.5 million dollar.  Do you have a goal in terms of total number you want your waves to total?
August 07, 2017, 01:27:03 PM

I just dumped 38 litecoin's and now I'm looking at WAVES price closely!! With my luck litecoin will probably jump now LoL!!  I'm going full board with the BTC I got for my litecoin to buy WAVES!!  But at what price for WAVES I cannot predict!!  My goal is to have 1500 waves total!! Than I'll be satisfied with my holdings!! Grin
August 07, 2017, 01:13:05 PM
cryptobagholder, how many more waves are you getting?  

Do you think it might drop down a bit recently?  I was waiting for waves to go down to around the 2.50 mark to get more and it kept going up.  

As much as I would like it to drop a little to buy more WAVES !! I can't predict that!!  Since I'm already holding at the same time I don't want it to drop.  I'm thinking to dump my litecoin so I can buy more WAVES!!  I should've done that last week, litecoin has just been sitting stready enriching nothing (still a good thing).  But I could've been in deeper into the WAVES with much more rewards!!  

Hey there.  I have litecoin as well.  I was asking if it would be good idea to trade them for waves instead.  You think thats good idea?  My thinking is this.  I got waves at around 50 dollars each.  So because of that, i lose money if i sell it.  However, nothing seem to happen with litecoin.  With waves, it just seem to go up.  

My thinking is hey... if litecoin stays around this price for a long time, i can always get the amount of litecoin in the future if the price doesn't move much.  Thoughts on that?

That is my thinking!!  Dump my litecoin,  get more WAVES!!  And hope I can jump back into litecoin later if the price remains steady unchanged!!  I wish I thought about this last week!!

Hey how much waves are you thinking of getting?  Do you have much litecoin by the way? 

Also do you think we should still wait for the waves price to go down?  Im looking at the waves price literally the entire day etc... waiting for the price to drop a lot so i could get more.  Of course i need to sell my litecoin for it.

By the way, how much waves do you want total where you say... okay i have enough waves where i do not need anymore.  My thinking is like this.  Imagine someone has only 100 waves.  They want to have 1000 waves because if waves hit 1000 usd... then they would have 1 million dollars.  However, i dont think that is possible in terms of waves price.  Because for me, even though i dont have that much money, i want to have enough waves where i say okay this is enough waves where in the future if it hits X amount, i would have X amount of money etc.  Also my thinking is then waves keep going up in price, that is good.  Because now i want waves to go down in price so i could buy more.  But of course when it goes down in price, i lose money because i have waves... but i dont have enough waves that i want.  Does that make sense?  So with the amount of waves you have, you dont mind it going down right if u want to buy more?

August 07, 2017, 01:03:26 PM

Do you think it might drop down a bit recently?  I was waiting for waves to go down to around the 2.50 mark to get more and it kept going up.  

As much as I would like it to drop a little to buy more WAVES !! I can't predict that!!  Since I'm already holding at the same time I don't want it to drop.  I'm thinking to dump my litecoin so I can buy more WAVES!!  I should've done that last week, litecoin has just been sitting stready enriching nothing (still a good thing).  But I could've been in deeper into the WAVES with much more rewards!!  

Hey there.  I have litecoin as well.  I was asking if it would be good idea to trade them for waves instead.  You think thats good idea?  My thinking is this.  I got waves at around 50 dollars each.  So because of that, i lose money if i sell it.  However, nothing seem to happen with litecoin.  With waves, it just seem to go up.  

My thinking is hey... if litecoin stays around this price for a long time, i can always get the amount of litecoin in the future if the price doesn't move much.  Thoughts on that?

That is my thinking!!  Dump my litecoin,  get more WAVES!!  And hope I can jump back into litecoin later if the price remains steady unchanged!!  I wish I thought about this last week!!
August 07, 2017, 12:57:27 PM

Do you think it might drop down a bit recently?  I was waiting for waves to go down to around the 2.50 mark to get more and it kept going up. 

Hey there.  I have litecoin as well.  I was asking if it would be good idea to trade them for waves instead.  You think thats good idea?  My thinking is this.  I got waves at around 50 dollars each.  So because of that, i lose money if i sell it.  However, nothing seem to happen with litecoin.  With waves, it just seem to go up. 

My thinking is hey... if litecoin stays around this price for a long time, i can always get the amount of litecoin in the future if the price doesn't move much.  Thoughts on that?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 07, 2017, 12:52:35 PM
I have a small bite of Waves and now I want to get more!  I'm happy that my small bite has grown 3x but now I'm wondering if now is the right point to get in.  I just wish us Americans could buy Waves with fiat.  :-(
August 07, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

Do you think it might drop down a bit recently?  I was waiting for waves to go down to around the 2.50 mark to get more and it kept going up. 

Activity: 886
Merit: 510
August 07, 2017, 12:46:29 PM
As I said in the other topic, it's the most probable altcoin to become the next ETH.
That's too much ether is 300$ and waves is just 5$ it can few years to achieve that target

Follow up to the topic I don't really follow waves much but recently after btc-e went down many told waves would rise because of their waves platform exchange the story does feel true the price has increased by 2$ since the last week maybe it can reach to 15$ i didn't understand much of why the price increased so I'm not gonna buy any waves for now

Yes, but the thing is, I exactly remember the time when ETH first passed $5! Nobody believed it will go any further, and altcoin discussion was full of fudders who said it will crash to $1 again!

I even remember the time when ETH was 40 cents.

When you consider that, waves move from 18 cents to, say, $70 ain't that strange...

In its current state, I don't think it has much of a future (as a platform). Even the devs have admitted that the platform is falling short of the user expectations. As a development team, I think they should be able to turn this around, and get the platform up to spec. The coin is stagnant now, but I can see it rising significantly with more updates to the platform.

Seriously? When did devs say that?  Cheesy

Sorry but imagining sasha saying something like: "sorry guys, we fu**ed up! We admit that our platform falls short of your expectations" gives me... forget it! I'm not gonna say what it gives me!  Grin

I hope everyone is excited about WAVES today as I am!!  I've been talking about WAVES for a couple weeks and I hope people listened!!  I don't want anybody left behind to miss an unbelievable oprtunity!!  And all the doubters out there, it's not too late to jump into the WAVES TOO!!  You'll be so happy you did, trust me!!  I'm holding me WAVES until it hits $1000!!  Then I have to go to Margarita Island fer a bit!!

$1000? To get that price you must hodl waves for >5 years!  Grin

Let's be realistic. Reasonable predictions I hear is waves around $70-100 in 1-2 years.

Like I said holding long term till it hits $1000!!  You holding waves yourself??  Are you coming on a safari with us!!  Let me know about it!!  I'm on my way!!
I do, and I do.  Grin
August 07, 2017, 12:44:42 PM
I think the price of waves will rise further. I think it could be $50 in the last month of 2018. But we must wait patiently for it.

I'm waiting patiently!!  Like I said I'm into WAVES for the long term!!  Not having an ETH hangover this time!!  I hope people see what I see in WAVES!!  Them WAVES are beautiful!!
August 07, 2017, 12:43:54 PM

Activity: 784
August 07, 2017, 12:39:47 PM
I think the price of waves will rise further. I think it could be $50 in the last month of 2018. But we must wait patiently for it.
August 07, 2017, 12:34:29 PM
Definitely grabbing more today!!  I wish I went all in when I first got in at $2.60!!  I should've followed my buzz!!!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 07, 2017, 12:24:19 PM
I bough 50 and i think im going to buy 500 this time.
Most of my friends say this coin will go +$50 in some months.
Hope so
August 07, 2017, 11:39:52 AM
Waves is just getting started.  Waves has a bright future. 

I thing Waves worthy of attention for the long term, just like Ethereum.
Thats what Im thinking of waves is just like ethereum. I invested in waves and I beleive it has good future. So just buy, hodl and you will earn profit.

Buy, Hold, and feel good about yourself!!   Who else is jumping into the WAVES!!  I want to hear about it!!  I got a good buzz right now and it's all about them WAVES!!!
Pages:
Jump to: