Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 11. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 12:13:12 PM
It has a birght future for sure. That topic is out of discussion but what we can discuss is when will the golden times of waves will come. I see their team is trying hard to have new agreements to make waves more useful and popular. Probably within a year it will make some people rich because we will see waves everywhere like we see Eth everywhere now.
Activity: 7
November 25, 2018, 12:11:23 PM
I think waves also have great potential, because waves have their own platform and their own paths. That makes a difference and in the future stand-alone and potentially groundbreaking projects will be appreciated.
Activity: 8
November 25, 2018, 12:04:28 PM
i love the idea of waves, it enters crypto onto a more public platform where my brother who knows nothing about crypto can get involved without having to make me buy him bitcoin ect.
Activity: 3
November 25, 2018, 12:22:39 AM
Waves are not bringing something revolutionary to the blockchain tech...
November 25, 2018, 12:08:48 AM
waves will bouncing back at least $4,as we know now because so many china issues,the future of waves its holding back
Activity: 4
November 24, 2018, 11:40:56 PM
It has a birght future for sure. That topic is out of discussion but what we can discuss is when will the golden times of waves will come. I see their team is trying hard to have new agreements to make waves more useful and popular. Probably within a year it will make some people rich because we will see waves everywhere like we see Eth everywhere now.
Activity: 3
November 24, 2018, 11:27:11 PM
I am confused with the wave system, they do not do system development and let the mastery of trading volume move to the tidex market, yesterday I got story from my friend that make transaction of 112 wave and have succeed, but the balance is still zero, he confused want to contact support waves, where there is no answer to the bug.
Activity: 4
November 24, 2018, 10:45:30 PM
Waves and Stratis are the sleeping giants. Both of them and especially Waves will gain alot the coming months. I can back my statement because of the fact that Waves will release some good updates very soon.
November 24, 2018, 10:43:30 PM
so great is the contribution of china to the good price of bitcoin and other Altcoin so as to cause a drastic price reduction either bitcoin or Altcoin, but Waves certainly will still able to maintain its value well.
Activity: 5
November 24, 2018, 10:16:49 PM
I have some Waves but i still hold, i hope for a better price over time.
November 24, 2018, 10:12:05 PM
I am confused with the wave system, they do not do system development and let the mastery of trading volume move to the tidex market, yesterday I got story from my friend that make transaction of 112 wave and have succeed, but the balance is still zero, he confused want to contact support waves, where there is no answer to the bug.
November 24, 2018, 09:36:29 PM
WAVES future will be determine from tomorrow morning up to two months ahead in regard of tidex decentralized exchange if tidex fight up to top five exchanges then definitely wave price gonna follow eth price , calculate that how much profit from the current price .
November 24, 2018, 09:34:47 PM
November 24, 2018, 09:29:43 PM
Activity: 8
November 24, 2018, 09:18:24 PM
November 24, 2018, 09:12:13 PM
Waves and Stratis are the sleeping giants. Both of them and especially Waves will gain alot the coming months. I can back my statement because of the fact that Waves will release some good updates very soon.
November 24, 2018, 08:53:37 PM
They have to announce new things to the waves holders. People are so sick of the same old platform. There is also no transaction volüme. Nobody uses the platform, so with this, we can't really tablk about a future for waves.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 08:45:34 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

Waves is one of the crypto's  had really have a good future because of much cheaper than the other cryptocurrencies but this can be perform also of a faster transaction and can provide a better services like others crypto .
November 24, 2018, 08:38:58 PM
so great is the contribution of china to the good price of bitcoin and other Altcoin so as to cause a drastic price reduction either bitcoin or Altcoin, but Waves certainly will still able to maintain its value well.
November 24, 2018, 08:24:32 PM
Pages:
Jump to: